It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Salmond resigns as SNP leader

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, whether you liked Salmond or not, (and clearly lots of people did as they fell lock, stock and barrel for his vision), he at least has the courage to resign after failure. Ask yourself how many politicians and others in public life who just cannot let go.

The SNP now need to move on. I would be not surprised if the Scotish Government moved to an election after a period of dysfunction.

Regards

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I know quite a few No Voters who have never worked a day in there lives, wear the same clothes for years at a time, havn't got a pot to piss in, kids dragged up with no future whatsoever, but seem happy with the status quo...strange fish indeed

Want some Cheese with that Whine?
edit on 19-9-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: midicon

Alex Salmond who has conceded defeat perhaps?

A typical trite comment from you. There was an implication suggested, I'm sure you noticed, nothing more. No big deal.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Who cares if you are crapping yourself or wish to start trouble?
You lost the vote.
Your country decided to work with us in the union, and a million people didn't care enough to vote.
Unlucky.

...how long before you start whinging again? ...Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock haha.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: destination now

I was in Glasgow until 3am this morning...never saw a union flag, saw plenty Scotland flags. Maybe the loyalist is afraid of the dark.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Hey, I never said it was a riot. More of a stand and stare at you riot. Although any violence is likely to come from the unionists.

I know you didn't I was just replying to you because you gave me the source

As for violence from the No side! That's not what I've seen. And I've witnessed intimidating groups of Yes campaigners in my local high street, often on a daily basis,for the last 3 months, have overheard heated and very nasty verbal abuse from them to people who didn't want to know, and I've only seen 1 lone, elderly man for the No side, although I believe there was a group from the local ladies conservative group, at the bottom of the town handing out leaflets..not your average troublemakers though

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon
Typical blunt and honest comment from me

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I was in Glasgow until 3am this morning...never saw a union flag, saw plenty Scotland flags. Maybe the loyalist is afraid of the dark.

Or maybe they went home to their families and their beds, rather than hanging round the centre of Glasgow, being miserable...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Maybe they want to respect you guys in defeat and dont see the need to rub it in and cause trouble?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Or maybe they went home to their families and their beds, rather than hanging round the centre of Glasgow, being miserable...

They dont have beds, they have Kennels.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I know quite a few No Voters who have never worked a day in there lives, wear the same clothes for years at a time, havn't got a pot to piss in, kids dragged up with no future whatsoever, but seem happy with the status quo...strange fish indeed

Mate.... you're an utter... well never mind.
Seriously, what are you on about?
You lost... just Shhhhhhhh go away.
You're now trying to say that people who voted differently from you are all "benefit scum" who don't work and stuff.

How pathetic and desperate can you get.

You're a disgrace and embarrassment to your fellow country folk.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

You're now trying to say that people who voted differently from you are all "benefit scum" who don't work and stuff.

Enjoy paying for their lifestyle.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Maybe they want to respect you guys in defeat and dont see the need to rub it in and cause trouble?

Yep I can see that, although after all the arrogant cock-sure smug and gloating tick-tock bull# of Solo prior to the vote, I am not drawn to being sensitive and feeling for his poor disappointed soul right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

They dont have beds, they have Kennels.

What a small minded, nasty little oik you are. You have neither the maturity, nor the intellect to have the right to decide how my country should be run, and it is opinions like yours that galvanised the silent majority, to ensure that thugs and bullies like yourself and Mr Salmond, should never have absolute power!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Why don't you go and have a good cry mate? Go to bed... do something, just stop.
You're quite frankly embarrassing yourself and it's sad to see.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Enjoy paying for their lifestyle.

And you can't even stay loyal to the very people you spend hours on here defending when you want to moan about the govt and welfare cuts...you even ranted on about people starving due to benefit cuts in a thread sometime ago, but now you seem to have jumped sides?

Just like your overlord Salmond..full of bluster and BS, then as soon as it turns against you, abandon it and just run away..Who are the real cowards now?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Loyalist sympathisers^^^^^^^^ Tick Tock.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Loyalist sympathisers^^^^^^^^ Tick Tock.

OMG and now you are making actual threats...that's really pathetic and just make you look like total loser

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He could have just joined in with my my positive future union thread and we'd have been friends looking forward to the future.
Didn't want that, as I dreaded a lot of yes voters will be the same now democracy prevails.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Showing your true colours now, no worries, ip addresses do not lie to the police.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join