It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati IS Islam - Are We Blind?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

The unholy abrahamic triumverate threw itself into the dark ages when it sacrificed its secular unified society on the altar of its heathen god.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I clicked on this thread wondering what it was. Instead it's an OP hunt.

If you disagree, you disagree but facepalming isn't going to help.

OP I see how the puppets use Islamic fashions just like Egyptian, Sumerian, etc.

The elites aren't made up of Christians, Jews, etc, they use those religions to control the masses.

They don't view themselves as God, they view themselves as the earthly ambassadors of their faith.

I'm leaving this thread dissapointed. Not because of the link, but because of facepalms, Looney Tunes music.

Replace Illuminati Is Islam with Illuminati IS Christianity and this thread would've gone a different direction.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OK, problem here. They are Egyptian/Sumerian and some of them are literal historical figures, perhaps reincarnated. Perhaps old or cloned.

Islam is a much more modern tyrannical invention.

Ancient Egypt is not Islam.

Judaism is not Islam. Ancient bible days is not Islam.

When you see these media stars, donning veils you know you're looking at either dark magicians coding the matrix for your co-creational experience, you will bring in the beast or this and only if you have enough karma to bring it in, in their gnostic "religion", so they keep piling on war crimes, and fukushima and child abuse and sacrifice and extortion in other countries, and target children and schools to bomb in their war against terrorism, to keep piling up karma so their magic spell you're showing pictures of, works. Because in order to see them doing this, they're not nice. Either they're the mind behind it, contributing this stuff on their own, or they're minions following orders for David Rockefeller and those of his ilk.

Many musicians and hollywood stars are military and black op children or connected. Research Laurel Valley.
edit on 18-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If the Illuminati demonize Muslims in mainstream media and they themselves control it, how can Illuminati be Islam?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm glad to see this thread has 0 flags at the time of my post.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest this.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

That, and when the men from villages burned their women at the stake for thinking their witches, and having sex with pigs.

Cause their was no women....

Geez, to think, God hates on regular sex.
edit on 18-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ApokalypsisRising
ISLAMINATTI - ILLUMINATI IS ISLAM

Kinda in your face if you think about it..

I actually really like your approach to the problem of the Illuminati

Islam/ muslims have and are already infiltrating the usa-
Islam/ muslims have certainly already declared war on europe-
Islam/ muslims is/are being utilized to bring down northern western civilization-

I would surmise that the Illuminati is primarily a Jewish based organization/structure that abhors not only xtianity, and xtians, but also abhors Judaism- and they wish to destroy the entire Levant region particularly Israel once the opportunity presents itself.

Once Islam/muslims take(s) over, I do not see any going back for an incredibly long time..

I believe their objective is not to simply peacefully convert infidels and to newly instate said Sharia Law; their objective is to Annihilate those nation members who belong to other faith traditions- Annihilate the Traditions by eliminating their members-- simple;

It will be conducted with revenge and vengeance in mind.. seething, and lustful..they will be administering Allah's justice against these "civilized" nations, their members and their institutions..

Islam/muslims will destroy all relics of those traditions..all historical sites, churches, synagogoues, museums..literature; all of it..and I believe a Judaized Illuminati wants exactly that..they cannot stand the Torah, much less being governed by it. They most likely also abhor Islam..

I think the photographs are actually quite interesting: we are glamourizing and fetishing Islam insidiously in those images.. and perhaps habituating people, particularly the black community? to find actually tasteful, welcoming, and alluring the sexual component of that faith.. Is this where the West's Sado Masochism meets Islam's sexuality... perhaps the modern day over indulgent over sexualized ennibriated west and the archaic, slanderously traditional east, have much more in common than we had actually known;

-Trafficking of not only women, but also children, as was the case in the ancient past..

-Rampant pedophilia in the west, covertly of course, which seems to be normal practice overtly in the "traditional" east..

-Misogyny in the west..in various symbolic form, comparable to misogyny in the east in tangible visible form..

It looks like the west has an awful lot in common with the east actually..regrettably..

At least the gay community has preserved and advanced it's right's, in light of this spectacular horror movie we're presently entering..

edit on 18-9-2014 by tony9802 because: typo

edit on 18-9-2014 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2014 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

My understanding was that regular televison is currently glorifying and celebrating muslims and the islamic faith..and through political subservience (political correctness) conceding to it endless impunity in some form or another..

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ApokalypsisRising

How do you define "Illuminati"?

How does Islam fit into that definition?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I know this.. the media/world is slowly introducing Islam into TV/Commercials/Campaigns/Shows, etc.

Nobody ever believes what I have to say. I know what I'm saying is true. If I say "look at all these American white guys suddenly having long Muslim-type beards", then you'd say "so if I have a long beard, I'm Muslim?"

That's the whole point. They want you to think like that. But it is slowly being eased into our society. I see it everywhere I go. I know it. I can't prove it. I JUST KNOW IT.

ISIS is everywhere and all hell is about to break loose.

Katy Perry's "Allah" necklace being removed from Dark Horse video, even if it was a bad reference in a sense, the name was still mentioned which brings tons of attention.

I've been through this my entire life. I'm a very spiritually sensitive person and I follow my instinct. I'm not factual/logical/analytical that much. I just know what I'm saying. I really do..

I ran freebritney.com, a campaign to free Britney Spears of her conservatorship. During the year long venture with that, I got in contact with many people. Some of the people closest to her in 2007... not saying names, but you can probably guess who. I don't lie. I am just trying to spread some light. Even if I'm not right, just watch for it. Watch progressions of Muslim type attire/appearances on men and women these days. If you've followed it like I have from 2011 onwards (when I came upon the idea that maybe I was right)

And now, 3 years later, I was right. It progressed from one eye/pyramids to singers wearing burqas/Allah being mentioned in songs.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

you say you are a spiritually sensitive person and yet you seem to identify 'islam' by the most superficial attributes - a long beard and a face veil - really?

you missed out zz top from your photo montage

there's a great deal more to it than that - perhaps you should look into the variety of beliefs and practices of muslims throughout the world and see if there is any common ground with these 'illuminati celebrities'

i think you'll find very little
edit on 18-9-2014 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Katy Perry's "Allah" necklace being removed from Dark Horse video, even if it was a bad reference in a sense, the name was still mentioned which brings tons of attention.

She was wearing a necklace that said "Allah.." I don't really follow general entertainment music or general entertainment artists, but if this indeed in fact actually occurred, i should remind you that genuine muslims certainly would not stand for seeing their God blasphemed in this manner.. that would be repulsive and absurd if it were the case.. I feel so sorry for what is happening in America..

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Illuminatee will use any religion as a vehicle for their cause.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The illuminati are much more into satanism than Islam.

Just one example.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It is only a form of mimesis, or cultural appropriation. Cultures do it when they want to distance themselves from another culture. As in times of war.

It's nothing to be alarmed about.

edit on 18-9-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

they look like 'jesus beards' to me (no offence meant to christians) - as you say very fashionable at the moment

and i must confess to having sported one myself on occasion, so no, not odd (or muslim)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

then again if you look at the 'ancient egyptian dancing' (somehow connected to muslims) at 28 seconds into this video it certainly supports your case

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I know this.. the media/world is slowly introducing Islam into TV/Commercials/Campaigns/Shows, etc.

Nobody ever believes what I have to say. I know what I'm saying is true. If I say "look at all these American white guys suddenly having long Muslim-type beards", then you'd say "so if I have a long beard, I'm Muslim?"

That's the whole point. They want you to think like that. But it is slowly being eased into our society. I see it everywhere I go. I know it. I can't prove it. I JUST KNOW IT.

ISIS is everywhere and all hell is about to break loose.

I've been through this my entire life. I'm a very spiritually sensitive person and I follow my instinct. I'm not factual/logical/analytical that much. I just know what I'm saying. I really do..

I ran freebritney.com, a campaign to free Britney Spears of her conservatorship. During the year long venture with that, I got in contact with many people. Some of the people closest to her in 2007... not saying names, but you can probably guess who. I don't lie. I am just trying to spread some light. Even if I'm not right, just watch for it. Watch progressions of Muslim type attire/appearances on men and women these days. If you've followed it like I have from 2011 onwards (when I came upon the idea that maybe I was right)

And now, 3 years later, I was right. It progressed from one eye/pyramids to singers wearing burqas/Allah being mentioned in songs.

You sound incredibly arrogant and naive, I'm not saying that to be rude, just so you are aware of how you come across. When people bleat on about how special they are and how they are right and everyone else is just too blind, that's usually a good sign of a delusional person. I'm not sure what relevance your activism on the behalf of Britney Spears has, but it does demonstrate the things you find important.

You spent a year trying to help Britney spears, when there are millions of suffering people all over the globe, plenty in your back yard, yet you felt she deserved your attention and the others did not? Yet you claim to be enlightened and able to see that which others can't?

Seriously? Very disappointing.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hey OP...you are kind of correct.The Illuminati has infiltrated most of the globe and put puppets in charge.The Illuminati at it's core, as far as i am aware, is comprised of elites,royalty (bloodlines dating back to Atlantis and beyond and are indeed hybrids-one twelth apparently-of their masters the Annunaki)

They have bloodlines in China etc,so i see no reason why not in the middle east..just some food for thought, but have you noticed Assad's blue eyes?..hmmm..Saddam Hussein was a 33rd degree mason as well,just as a random sidenote.It is kind of like the carribean blacks who have European ancestry...you would never know.

But to be clear, they are mainly royalty,elites so on and are the emissaries of the Annunaki on Earth.It doesn't really matter, they are scum and have spread planet wide,which has been the case for millenia,people need to wake up simultaniously and then we can rid ourselves of these parasites.

Good day!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join