It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati IS Islam - Are We Blind?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ISLAMINATTI - ILLUMINATI IS ISLAM

Kinda in your face if you think about it..
edit on 18-9-2014 by ApokalypsisRising because: Included link.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Bit of a stretch don't ya think?
Looks like a bunch of stupid celebs in costume. Yeah that's a conspiracy. .lol

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Clicked on here expecting a decent read.

Leaving disappointed.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ApokalypsisRising

whole lot of ninjas on that link...I blame Michael Dudikoff

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i must be - what's your argument?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

*facepalm*

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ApokalypsisRising

I'm thinking about it and its not really in my face,

I clicked your link and it all make sense now,

The cheese slid right of your cracker didn't it?

Maybe you can explain because one sentence a photos of celebs doesn't make a thread, doesn't make Islam the Illuminati and just plain does my head in trying to figure out why or how you have come to think this is worthy to spread

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So.. all the supposed illuminati celebrities are all somehow referencing Islam attire within the past few years, and that's not kinda out of place to you?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So.. all the supposed illuminati celebrities are all somehow referencing Islam attire within the past few years, and that's not kinda out of place to you?

The Illuminati doesn't exist. Islam is not Illuminati and whatever symbolic trends Hollywood goes through is none of my concern.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yep, Christianity so two thousand years ago.

No one wants to wear that heavy paladin armor, carrying a Morning star, bashing enemies.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Dangit anyway! I got here 15 minutes too late.
I wanted to do the FacePalm! LOL!!! (Doing it anyway!!!) LMAO!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Negative. The illuminati is no longer what it used to be. Illuminati is sensationalism, as evidenced by all the hot chicks on that page. Nothing more.

The PTB, the power elite, whatever moniker you choose to decided to use for yourself, are interested in one world religion, and that is worship of the state, and state leaders. The elite are made up of Jews, Catholics, Mohammedans, what have you, but they are no longer interested in God, because they see themselves as your God, the God of this world.

Blaming, deflecting, pinpointing fault on the part of any one group is exactly the trap they've set up for us. Hate and you will be reviled, LOVE and you will be punished by the God of this world, temporarily.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

LMFAO Slayer!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

fashionistas do all kinds of weird and wonderful things - i don't think they take it as seriously as you do though

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There are Muslims who claim to be enlightened in many ways, both mystically and intellectually. There is even an approach to the Koran that sees it as a layered text that searches it for truth through means of symbolism, exegesis and allegory. I would say the Muslims at the height of the Hagia Sophia were more advanced on every level than their Christian counterparts, but you must realize that all of the Abrahamics were less evolved than the Greeks who they displaced. It took humanity almost 800 years to recover from the destruction of Alexandria. If the Muslims win this war today and throw us back to another dark age, will humankind lose another millenia of progress? I do believe we will come back better than ever eventually, but it is time that we man up and actually prevent these monotheistic children from getting their way.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ok out of guilt for mocking your OP, I post again. Good to see that at least you are trying to think outside the box. Just open the flaps a bit further though and think about your topic a little more. I can see how you might try to tie the two together, but without some more examples of how you are reaching your conclusion, you won't get very far here. Just sayin...... Syx.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Im pretty sure Christianity threw itself in the Dark Ages.

Killing and idolizing for Jesus... Thats like two commandments being broken in a christian court house on the wall.

Which was originally jewish.

It just fashion statement from the celebs, saying Islam hip to these days.

Blahhh.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Supposed is the key word here.
Prove it....not with your opinion but with actual facts.
People wear the clothes they choose to wear....you just choose to see what you want to see much like they choose their clothing.

What are you getting at here and what can you prove?

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join