It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chief says 'I know what happened to missing Malaysian Airlines plane'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
So whens his book coming out detailing it all?

I am always stunned about how people are able to write a book around one word...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

I said right from the very beginning that the Indonesians had something to do with this..

Now an Indonesian official has shot his mouth off..

Personally, I think this plane was shot down by the Indonesians, or captured by them and landed in Indonesia for the tech that may have been on-board.

With tensions between AU and Indonesia the way they were at around the time of the disappearance, it made perfect sense to me.

They wanted that tech for an edge over Australia.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000
or captured by them and landed in Indonesia for the tech that may have been on-board.

With tensions between AU and Indonesia the way they were at around the time of the disappearance, it made perfect sense to me.

What tech did they want?

Or they could just have had a look at the 4 Garuda Indonesia has......

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
And here's what he's gonna say.

Not even close dude!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Suicidal pilot turned oxygen off on plane !

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: grey580
And here's what he's gonna say.

Not even close dude!

BTW... This guys hair freaks me out..

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I just had a look again at the Inmarsat data logs... My view on the Inmarsat data logs show that:
- There was a good hour of missing satcom link to the aircraft at 17:07 and the system was logged on again at 18:25.
-- Simply put, the aircraft satcom did not respond to queries sent by the ground system.
-- All the communications logged here are from the P channel, and T channel, no R channel (which is the satellite's receiving channel).
-- This indicates that the satcom on the aircraft was not working during this time.
-- Either the aircraft was upside down during this time, or there was a AC power failure onboard.
-- A simple navigation problem would have resulted in the satcom link not being lost but simply reverting to the back up satcom link antenna. The HGA would lose contact due to the lack of ARINC429 feed, but the LGA would still be working with no doppler correction.
-- What is difficult to understand is that what happens from 17:07 an 17:21 when the transponers went off. This needs a further look into.

- The final handshake was previously thought as the aircraft suffering from fuel exhaustion given the following:
-- This requires a failure of power supply resulting from the electrical generator on the left engine, and that power was then restored as the system switches to the generator from the right engine.
-- The final handshake process was quickly followed by silence.
-- Putting the time of occurence with the fuel load, it is now more likely than before that this was a result of fuel exhaustion of the aircraft.
-- This would require the log on request to be first detected on the R channel, but in this case it's from the P channel.
-- HOWEVER, the information released shows that the final handshake was initiated by the ground, not by the aircraft, so this makes it unlikely that fuel exhaustion was the trigger for this handshake.

From the data, it does look like there is a possibility that this may not be foul play at all and that it could be a mishap of an electrical sort that resulted in a cascading of failures of the communications system as per Pihero's theory, and that the crew may have been planning to divert to Penang, but was overwhelmed by something that resulted in them not ending up in Penang and ending up going elsewhere, under control or not. This is indicated by the radar plot that they did not go straight towards Penang, but seems towards navigational waypoints normally used in the arrivals into Penang from the north west.
Further, this seems to be backed up by the lack of response from the aircraft's satcom between 17:07 and 18:25 and aircraft initiated log-on at 18:25, which is before the tranponder going offline, until after the aircraft disappeared from military radar,

Again, the satcom (antenna, and satellite data unit) cannot be turned off on its own from the cockpit. You need to go to the E&E bay and pull the circuit breakers to turn it off.
The only other way to switch it off is to take power away from the left AC Bus. And there's no way to put power back to the left AC Bus from outside the cockpit while the aircraft is flying.
From the cockpit, the crew can switch off the ACARS (ie: tell ACARS to not send or receive anything through the satcom), but not the satcom itself.

Switching the left AC bus off means... the left utility bus is also switched off...
and... that means,the following are affected... Left engine EEC, primary flaps trailing edge, Window heaters, onboard brouters, pitot heaters, TAT probe heaters, Left AOA sensor heater, Cabin System Management Unit (and downstream users of it), Cabin overhead electrical units, pre-recorded cabin messages, Passenger Systems Services, IFE (audio and video), Satcom, Voice Recorder (CVR?), some of the left fuel boost pumps, Right AC Hyd Pump, Center 1 AC Hyd Pump, Some flight controls affected...

I am still looking at what would be affected... the list above are just what are directly powered by the Left AC bus, and Left AC Utility Bus... It is still not impossible for them to have switched that off, I think Left AC Bus fault/warning on EICAS would prompt you reset the power supply to the bus... and then some other stuff, but that's on the QRH anyway.... just trying to see what it could be that prompted it switched off, or make the comms fail... and then restore satcom only...
And other possibilities worth looking into related to this.

The ARINC feed failure probably going to be less likely... We need to remember that the radios and transponder seems to have failed too...

The quotes above are from Mandala499 on airlinersnet

There is another story which says the plane might have landed somewhere and when the engines were started again it logged in again with the satcom, this than would explain the gap between 17:07 and 18:25.
But that seems highly unlikely to me because it was visible on primary radar untill 18:22.
So for now i think the most credible story is an electrical failure.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hi my friend..i am from indonesia and i dont hear about this i search on tv but i found nothing..
From the indonesia online news vivanews.com i dont see too..
What a shocking news..
Snf friend

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Ironclad2000
or captured by them and landed in Indonesia for the tech that may have been on-board.

What tech did they want?

Or they could just have had a look at the 4 Garuda Indonesia has......

Supposedly, there were a bunch of scientists/technicians on board and the plane was carrying some heavy tech in its hold, back to china.

Maybe they wanted that tech so they could send boat people in cloaked vessels into Australian waters or put it in their fishing boats so they could fish in Australia's "un-depleted", waters....lol

Or possibly put it into their naval fleet and navigate AU territory at will.
Maybe Indonesia wants to make another grab for East Timor and thought the tech (if it actually existed), might come in handy.

Maybe ISIS, grabbed it for attacks on the west...

Anything is possible.

The fact that Indonesian officials know what happened and aren't telling, is a little unsettling.

edit on 16-9-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Will stay tuned for this story.

Let's hope that this police chief doesn't have a heart attack any time soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Sounds like a feeble attempt at attention seeking or possible mental illness to me.Time will tell of course.

That could also explain Tony Abbott's plan to install a monument to the MH370 victims near the PHONY search location.

www.sconeadvocate.com.au...

What a despicable liar.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName

Stay tuned for another exciting adventure of plane, plane who took the plane. Next week same time same station

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354

Stay tuned for another exciting adventure of plane, plane who took the plane. Next week same time same station

If you wish to ignore the situation for another week that is your prerogative.

That is what TPTB are hoping for.

I would like to know why the families of the victims have fallen silent?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
isnt the mirror notorious for making up bogus stuff?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354

Let's start with who it wasn't I call mr T !
So he's off the list

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I say the Indonesians captured the airline for the satays.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Maybe he's waiting for an offer from the National Enquirer...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I talked to the Chief and he said ...
[spoiler]It Crashed.[/spoiler]
edit on 17-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xrayultra

I didn't hear that about the Mirror, anyway it isnt just the mirror reporting this story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join