It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chief says 'I know what happened to missing Malaysian Airlines plane'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious

originally posted by: oxford
That has just got to go down in history as the biggest media tease.

To be honest it's unlikely a person in his position, would make a comment like this if it wasn't true... either way he has probably destroyed his career.

He'll have a new media career and he'll write a book.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's kind of a forgone conclusion that something not quite right happened with the flight. Either way there will be a silent confirmation that something sinister is afoot if "something happens" to this guy or if he doesn't speak up.

Captain of flight MH370 killed himself

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Hmmm, behind closed doors at a meeting of Police chiefs and airline staff?

That is a promising crowd, if true and if enough people were present there is Always someone among them that can not keep such an imense scoop under his hat.

Yes, there is hope... but yet the fact that it is not made public already makes me think it is a BS story.
edit on 15/9/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yep he's gonna fall up some stairs soon ! Cue CIA !
Just like boxing ! This is bs ! The build up is better then the main event ! Just like my sex life ! Did I type that last comment out loud ! Pfft dam predictive sex pfft

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Know where it is I do, Take you to it I will...But my mother needs an operation and my kids are sick $$$$$

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Hmmm, behind closed doors at a meeting of Police chiefs and airline officials? What was the meeting about? Even the Chief of Malaysian Police was shocked and said he would have a word with him?

What's going on here? How could he say something like that without backing it up?

These are very strange times we live in, very strange indeed.

How'd he get out of the building? If he knows after the fact, then he is an accessory to what is a criminal investigation.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And here's what he's gonna say.

edit on 15-9-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha
Yes, why doesn't he tell everyone what happened to it?

Rebel5

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Found more info on this here

What’s more, Mail Online points out the Malaysian police chief referred to by Gen Sutarman retired in 1994, with the role now being overseen by Inspector General of Police Khalid Abu Bakar.
The newspaper adds: “It is possible General Sutarman is aware Mr Omar had retired but had simply not mentioned that when he referred to him.”
Gen Bakar is said to be “shocked” by the report.
Meanwhile the Indonesian Embassy appears to be questioning whether the conversation happened at all.
Police attaché Aby Nursetyanto told Bernama news agency: “The reporter will be summoned by the Indonesian Police Chief to clarify the report. Action will be taken if he failed to show any proof.”
The channel adds: "Following the report, the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) denied... that they and the Indonesian Police knew what actually happened to MH370."

so already trying to play it down via credibility of the Police Chief and threats to the reporter.

and then this -

Indonesian newspaper Tempo quotes a police expert who has urged Gen Sutarman to “be transparent.”
Bambang Widodo Umar of the University of Indonesia, said the statement had caused confusion.
He told the newspaper: “If it was supposed to be classified, he should not tell it.”
Stating that Gen Sutarman had no option now other than to reveal what he knew, he added: “The police know more about it. Why don’t they reveal it?”
The same newspaper quotes Gen Sutarman as saying: "The Malaysian Police and I have known the truth, but I will not reveal it here."

edit on 15-9-2014 by Lady_Tuatha because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
and now the mystery is... will WE ever hear what he has to say?

He better be very careful from now on... He might "accidentally die"

--------------edit:
"But I will not reveal it here."

Then WHERE, man?! Where???

edit on 15-9-2014 by UseHerName because: previous commentor made post before I saw it.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The Indonesian police are SO corrupt!! The people there don't even bother going too the police for help, because if your in trouble with them you just pay them off and your fine! If your a Tourist though your expected too pay a hell of alot more before they will let you go though. I was recently in Indonesia last month, and i know alot of locals and we spoke about this alot, if you have money you don't go to jail, most that go to jail though just get shot in the back of the head and they are done.. My point is i wouldn't trust anything they say, i love the country and the people but their police are way too corrupt to take anything they say seriously!

I feel like just like all other tragic and mysterious events we will never get the full answers and the real story all we get is the governments 'official' version that they conjure up in their twisted minds.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So whens his book coming out detailing it all?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My guess... they dont want us to know about the weakening magnetosphere. The cosmic rays or whatever, were able to completely black out the entire airplanes electrical systems allowing no communication even from automated systems. Its a gradual process but eventually no planes will fly, then almost all electrical systems on the ground will stop working and a lot of people will die from cosmic radiation or whatever... then as we come out of this nature-enforced stone age (where mozt people or all will be living underground, coming out after a reverse "canary in the coalmine" tactic tells them its ok), north will be south and south will be north. Magnetically. No crustal shift but still just as dangerous just not as dramatic.
Maybe. Or maybe its in the Isreali hangar! I dunno...

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName
Yes I was thinking the same but apparently he is not the only policeman who knows. He said "the police force has known"...

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Sounds like a feeble attempt at attention seeking or possible mental illness to me.Time will tell of course.

if that is the case he really should find a new job quick smart....

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well I know who really did it, it was old man jinkins!

Though seriously I've always wondered why some would say, "I know who did it!" and then pause and not say anything in regards to it until later or not say so at all and then suddenly they wind up dead. Definitely hoping the later doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
My guess is when it doubled back on itself and ceased all communication they blew it out of the Sky....Petronas Towers anyone???

I've said the same thing.

Then they collected the debris while everyone's attention was focussed on the Southern Indian Ocean.

That recovered debris will be 'rediscovered' in the Southern Indian Ocean this time around.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 15-9-2014 by georgezip because: I decided to play nice

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What ever happened to those inconsolable Chinese families that lost loved ones on MH370?

They've completely disappeared.

Why ?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Nearly don't doubt that someone or someones high ranking really know what happened. They will be responsible, as to why they do not want the information released.

originally posted by: Lady_Tuatha
Found more info on this here

He has to be careful now. Needs an avenue to release any info if he really intends to do so. Hopefully the damage done so far against him won't stop the possible further plans(who knows what threats he's been given now not discussed). Might as well just released it before giving them time to react as such.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join