It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes Government Employee that went wrong ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The trials not to far away now and I thought I would have a catch up on J.H and come across this great video please let me know what you think.

After watching the video I learned a lot about him and what happen that night, very interesting.

I mean the guy was looking into Temporal illusions for # sake the guy was not dumb.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

I mean the guy was looking into Temporal illusions

The real James Holmes is probably doing just that still underground somewhere in a Gov lab.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I mean the guy was looking into Temporal illusions

The real James Holmes is probably doing just that still underground somewhere in a Gov lab.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

He was setup. Looks like another black op like benghazi and fast and furious.

There was no video evidence showing him shooting anyone nor was there video evidence of him entering the theatre.

They obviously drugged him out of his mind to keep him silent.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Out of context but interesting
The Hungerford Massacre - BBC 2005 Documentary
starting at 18.35, they find their tactical firearms team is on a routine training exercise 45 miles away.

I wonder how many mass killings fit this pattern.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Stop with these conspiracy theories char-lee!
This is a conspiracy message board but stop typing conspiracies on here please. lol

I wouldn't put it past some of these gov subcontracted mercenary companies to put together a team of highly efficient and well trained killers to execute a few false flag operations to legitimize gun control and militarized police.

Put in a drugged up patsy and the gov subcontracted false flag op is set.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I'm sorry, but that's a bit silly.

Hungerford in in Berkshire - it's 20 miles from Swindon and 20 miles from Reading, 67 miles from Central London. Given the relative size of both towns, it's very likely one or probably both have armed police units. I think Berkshire is a support force for the Met, but I'm not certain.

Depending on your angle, there's nothing suspicious about a 'routine' exercise happening at the same time.

If you're saying it's suspicious that an exercise was taking place as it was so 'local', 45 miles is a fair radius for the UK and presumably relates to Berkshire Police's training facility. How often do you think they train? Berkshire isn't the Wild West, so it's likely that at least some armed Berkshire Police are at the range most days.

If you're saying it's suspicious that an exercise was taking place as it placed them away from the incident, it's unlikely that Berkshire Police would send their entire armed division for training on the same day for obvious reasons.

This is nothing to do with James Holmes, btw - so apologies for potential thread drift.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Not sure I'd go with the 'it was a setup, without a shadow of a doubt' line of thought but given what has since been said about the guy, it is very strange that somebody supposedly so normal would just go ahead and commit such a terrible act

To be a fair though, can you ever really know somebody?

Whatever his reasons, somebody (somewhere) knows the truth of why he did what he did even if it's only the man himself.

Crazy, some of the things that happen in this world.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Depending on your angle, there's nothing suspicious about a 'routine' exercise happening at the same time.

I find it interesting nonetheless the assistant chief was it, was surprised to find the tactical firearm squad was on a training exercise when they have a massacre in a small sleepy town. What i said was not silly..you want silly :-)

Hungerford killings... a few years later Hunger Games is written by an author in Sandy Hook... it is produced or directed by a man in California whose son commits a mass killing with guns in nearly the same way.

Demon party that's entertainment!

edit on 15-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah I've watched this video a couple of times.
Mark Howitt done a great job putting all of this together !

Holmes was certainly set up in my opinion.
Everything in this video points that out.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I was thinking about holmes lately wondering when he would turn up .

NO . video of his campus home they spent 2 days in !!

NO interview with his lodger's

NO interview with him Father /Family /Friend's

nada

nice timing little distraction anyone !!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Where is the camera footage from the cinema? who let him in from the back door? why would you sit in car outside? and rigg your flat with bombs and first thing you do is tell the police? whats the point planting the bombs?

I dont know i thinks its all #ing bull#.. there is links with both james holmes and adam lanza dads about the libor banking scandals they were to testify..

And that James was on some #ed up mind control.. HE called his psychiatric minutes before the shooting i wonder what they were chatting about??

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

nada

Yep not a thing. When you watch the video you hear lots of people say their was TWO men and didn't the cops find 2 gas mask's. TOO many questions here when you really look at it. lots of the information passed me by when it happened so and glad I seen the video because the big question for me was about his FATHER.

edit on 16-9-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

No video at all I mean come on... Plus what is a cinema doing with a alarm that go's off saying their's a murder in the building please leave.... what the #.

you hear a girl saying it and saying how strange it was to hear that in a cinema.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: che33

His father play's a big part in this and no one's talkng about it or HIM.

WHY has his father not said anything about all this.

Plus too much about a second guy with goatee who open the door for the james.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

I believe the same. Did James send the notebook as a cry for help. Why else send it a week before?? I know they "said" they found it later, but I don't believe them. Either he may have found something interesting in his research that they didn't want getting out, he was used as a patsy, or they are basically holding him hostage because they want something from the father??? I just find it odd, he sent that notebook a week ahead of time, almost as a warning. He looks drugged out of his mind. Why keep him looped up during court?? He's supposed to have his wits about him during trial, keeping him drugged, RED FLAG. TY OP for posting s&f

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

originally posted by: douglas5

nada

Yep not a thing. When you watch the video you hear lots of people say their was TWO men and didn't the cops find 2 gas mask's. TOO many questions here when you really look at it. lots of the information passed me by when it happened so and glad I seen the video because the big question for me was about his FATHER.

Are they even bothering looking for a 2nd suspect??? If not, another red flag.....

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: che33
Where is the camera footage from the cinema? who let him in from the back door? why would you sit in car outside? and rigg your flat with bombs and first thing you do is tell the police? whats the point planting the bombs?

I dont know i thinks its all #ing bull#.. there is links with both james holmes and adam lanza dads about the libor banking scandals they were to testify..

And that James was on some #ed up mind control.. HE called his psychiatric minutes before the shooting i wonder what they were chatting about??

Very interesting if true...thanks for that tidbit....sorry, I seem to be making multiple posts, I'm just catching up....lots of great info on this thread.....

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

originally posted by: lambros56

I believe the same. Did James send the notebook as a cry for help. Why else send it a week before?? I know they "said" they found it later, but I don't believe them. Either he may have found something interesting in his research that they didn't want getting out, he was used as a patsy, or they are basically holding him hostage because they want something from the father??? I just find it odd, he sent that notebook a week ahead of time, almost as a warning. He looks drugged out of his mind. Why keep him looped up during court?? He's supposed to have his wits about him during trial, keeping him drugged, RED FLAG. TY OP for posting s&f

Interesting the notebook ? i'v not thought much about it but you do have a very good point.
Maybe his work was complete and he was no longer needed and thought his time was up so he sent the notebook to his friends before the MIB come.

Poor # never had a chance. Some People are threatened by intelligence.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

You hear people in the video asking the officer in command is their a second shooter, is their a sign of a second shooter, no reply. too many people talking about the unknown man.

The police officer is a # he's simply covering the true story and should be questioned about what really happen .

never happen tho..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join