It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Firstly: At no point in this thread have I insulted you, I would appreciate it if you could show me the same courtesy. I could retaliate but If I am honest, I don't think I need to be so petty to get my point across.

Secondly: I think my husband stated many times before this talk of satan that god wasn't real and that he was a non believer. Are you also going to prove that god is real?

Thirdly: Deuteronomy 18:10-13; "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, and because of these abominations the LORD your God."

Oh dear, an ABOMINATION. Sounds familiar to your ritual to me.

"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. (Ephesians 4:26-27)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Who do you think you are talking to with that post?.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Then send me the ritual details and I will have a go.
Oh and you are going to help a demon kill others just to prove you are right on an internet forum.
If there was a hell (isn't) I will save a place for yourself.
What you are doing is anti Christian.

I will send you nothing exactly what you deserve. If you want to mock me go ahead.

For you...... I will not come to the UK. You want to know buddy then jump on Ryan Air and come to me.

My offer is genuine but also unique to the disbeliever.

How many post have I seen from you mocking those who judge someone and here you are doing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
This is exactly my point.

All this trash talk but when I offer to help all of a sudden I am the bad man.

You hypocrites.

Bro, you started a thread about God to the Worlds Largest Group of God haters.

I really appreciate your words. But, the words you write terrify many.

They have made up their mind. It's the popular thing to do.

It's takes courage to start a thread like this. I refuse to argue God on ATS.

So do you believe his claim that he has special knowledge and he can teach me a ritual that will bring demons from hell to torment me and kill me. Leaving only a dead body for my family to identify?

I believe arguing about God is folly.

It's a very personal thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This is exactly my point.

All this trash talk but when I offer to help all of a sudden I am the bad man.

You hypocrites.

Bro, you started a thread about God to the Worlds Largest Group of God haters.

I really appreciate your words. But, the words you write terrify many.

They have made up their mind. It's the popular thing to do.

It's takes courage to start a thread like this. I refuse to argue God on ATS.

So do you believe his claim that he has special knowledge and he can teach me a ritual that will bring demons from hell to torment me and kill me. Leaving only a dead body for my family to identify?

I believe arguing about God is folly.

It's a very personal thing.
Im not asking for an argument. Im asking if you believe him.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: demondonna

Did I insult you? That was not my intention.

Well if I can first prove evil exist and then we take from there ..... is that acceptable?

I do not practice any magic, witchcraft etc.... your husband will be doing it.

Your husband told me you also disbelieve but now attack me with a book that you don't believe in ?

You are very nervous and you should be this is not a game we are playing.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

So now you are taking donations, huh?

To cheap to buy the ticket yourself, huh?

So you go from bringing a camera crew, a million dollars with royalties to begging online for a plane ticket.

NEXT

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I judge people only when I see or hear bs.
You judge others while hiding behind a religion.
You offer things and throw your dummy out when people ask you to back up at least your background in demonology then shout and scream .
Then the scary post where you think you are talking to satan or some other demon...frankly it is frightening to think you may live near other people.
Your willingness to show people stuff like what you talk about (even when it is hogwash) makes me know I would never visit you and I urge others not to because it would be dangerous and the danger is human.
Shown your true colours in this thread.
Get help before you harm youself or others.
Iam out.
edit on 15-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I judge people only when I see or hear bs.
You judge others while hiding behind a religion.
You offer things and throw your dummy out when people ask you to back up at least your background in demonology then shout and scream .
Then the scary post where you think you are talking to satan or some other demon...frankly it is frightening to think you may live near other people.
Your willingness to show people stuff like what you talk about (even when it is hogwash) makes me know I would never visit you and I urge others not to because it would be dangerous and the danger is human.
Shown your true colours in this thread.
Get help before you harm youself or others.
Iam out.

No use discussing anything with you. You should learn proper manners and learn how to better communicate. Spitting out hate and accusation gets you nowhere with me.

edit on 15-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So you go from bringing a camera crew, a million dollars with royalties to begging online for a plane ticket.

NEXT

Oh i'm pretty interested to see how many believers are going to get behind this. I reckon there may actually be a few. Don't worry about the money. I'll cover the camera crew, and once we get this on film, the cash will start rolling in. Of course we'll have to set some aside for my burial expenses and such.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

NEXT

Oh i'm pretty interested to see how many believers are going to get behind this. I reckon there may actually be a few. Don't worry about the money. I'll cover the camera crew, and once we get this on film, the cash will start rolling in.

Can we set a date on when you and your CREW will be arriving and start making plans or should I hold my breath?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yea. Just send me your address and i'll deal with everything on my end.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But you are encouraging people to summon demons, we can agree on that? I did not attack. It is you who is defensive. And perhaps nervous. You believe in the good book, do you not? You should practise what you preach!

Proverbs 28:13
He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

I do not think its acceptable. Any plans you make are between you and my apparently foolish husband. I would rather see your god.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey. Where's that address so i can buy a plane ticket?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Its not that simple. I sent you a U2U.

If you are serious ..... well so am I. Do you believe in God?

yes or no.

This is your first step.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Before this thread descends any further into chaos I have a genuine question for you:

Lets hypothetically say that we develop the technology to bring the dead back to life, a technology that in all fairness is not outside the realms of possibility in the distant future. What if we bring back to life a man or woman that has been deceased for lets say 100 years and we ask that person what they saw or where they have been while they were dead.

What if that person replied that they had seen nothing and had been nowhere? They simply remember their point of dying and then simply waking straight back up.

Would that change your views on your religious beliefs?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: demondonna

But you are encouraging people to summon demons, we can agree on that? I did not attack. It is you who is defensive. And perhaps nervous. You believe in the good book, do you not? You should practise what you preach!

Proverbs 28:13
He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

I do not think its acceptable. Any plans you make are between you and my apparently foolish husband. I would rather see your god.

Actually I am tired of people coping out and saying there is no such thing as evil or God. I can not convince God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit to come to you and I can not convince any demon to do this either because my heart is set on God HOWEVER a disbeliever who ALLEGEDLY states over and over with pride and confidence that there is no such thing as satan or God..... now that is something totally different because you are already half way there.

Why do you make me the villain? I have made no threats to you or anyone else. My post are not defensive. Take a look at yours above...... fear. Anyone with a spirit of discernment can easily see it and feel it. Lets look at you avatar? hmmmm...

I do practice what I preach and I challenge ANYONE who says that God, satan and the bible is all a myth. You say prove it as a disbeliever and I say OK lets do it and then looky looky what happens ....... everyone gets defensive and attacks me. No biggy. The attacks on ATS are much easier than the real life ones from hell.

Not believing in God is sin. Not loving God with all your heart, body and soul is sin. Not accepting his son, the messiah Jesus Christ is sin and where do sinners end up? In HELL but you don't believe in hell. Well if you don't believe in hell then you don't believe in heaven.

But when I say oh yeah... your wrong and you DEMAND proof well the only PROOF you can show a disbeliever is the master they serve satan and his kingdom but NO you DEMAND to see God. If you want to see God then you need to change your beliefs. Are you prepared to do that? and ..........here comes the answer .....NOT WITHOUT PROOF!

OK so I will show you proof. I will show you the master you serve.....actually one of his servants. And then you will have your proof.

I hope you continue to read the bible. And thank you for preaching to me. I love when non-believers quote the bible because I hope it will touch their hearts. You want to meet God? Continue studying the bible, learn how to pray, listen to so good Christian music for a change maybe you will like it. Todays Christian music is outstanding and it will move you I guarantee it. Now that is a lot of hard work or we take the other route.

It is important you and your husband understand there is a spiritual world around us above us and below us.

Like I told you before this is not a game so "poop or get off the pot"

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Its not that simple. I sent you a U2U.

If you are serious ..... well so am I. Do you believe in God?

yes or no.

This is your first step.
Of course i don't believe a word you are saying. Why should i? Do you even understand how many claims like this are made every day on this site?

I swear to you right now though. If this could ever get enough support to actually raise enough money for me to go there and stand face to face with you on camera while you stammer on with excuses for why your ritual from hell isn't quite working like you claimed, nothing, nothing, nothing, would make me happier. I would close my business and start going to meet every one of the people who write these fantasy threads just to see the awkward on their face. I would film the whole thing and make a series. A weekly show for everyone to see, which puts an end to all the ignorance we are supposed to be denying, for once and for all.

edit on 15-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why is it that the Old Testament from a literary view is a great read, while the New Testament is by most people standards poorly written?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join