It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I don't mind telling you that I'm entirely confused! Why does the date for this need to be the 31st of october? Is this because of Halloween?

I would love to know more about this experiment?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999
Very well, I hereby am giving you my written consent to take part in this so called test of yours, I do not use Skype or own a webcam for that matter so this written consent will have to do.

My wife will record the test and the results will be sent directly to you so you can post them into your new thread.

Let this be known, should by some unimaginable chance this test proves me wrong I will gladly dedicate a thread to you admitting I was wrong complete with grovelling apology BUT this works both ways. Should this test do as I strongly suspect and do nothing then you must admit that your beliefs could be wrong too. The ball swings both ways my friend, while there is the possibility that I am wrong and god does indeed exist there is also the possibility that you are wrong and he does not.

Assuming that this is deemed fair by you then were on.

Nope this is unacceptable. You and your wife do the test? lol

No cameras and no Skype - nope

an independent third source is required

You took the challenge - why do you think you can make changes?

You are changing the rules before we even get started.

This test must go my way...not how you think it should.

I was willing to do this IF you had a camera and Skype without coming to England.

I see there will be MANY issues with you when doing this test, correct?

Again YOU took the test and you can not make any changes.....OK?

So....... now it looks like I am coming to England.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

Lets concentrate on the test before you make any demands.

You accepted the test.

Send me your email we will talk offline.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18418915]Jesuslives4u[/p

I would happily join in the test should you elaborate! Is it a Seance?

The whole idea seems far fetched to me in all honesty.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: demondonna
a reply to: [post=18418915]Jesuslives4u[/p

I would happily join in the test should you elaborate! Is it a Seance?

The whole idea seems far fetched to me in all honesty.

Hi

OK since you refuse to read the entire thread here is the short short version:

long999 does not believe in satan or God and he has accepted a challenge to conduct a certain experiment that involves invoking the spirits through a demonic ritual. Now all of a sudden he wants to makes changes to how he wants to do the test.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I am longy9999's wife.

I have read the entire thread twice. It is not that I do not understand your point or what you would like him to do vaguely but the whole concept seems bizzare. What kind of demonic ritual? Can you not give more details?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: demondonna

I am longy9999's wife.

I have read the entire thread twice. It is not that I do not understand your point or what you would like him to do vaguely but the whole concept seems bizzare. What kind of demonic ritual? Can you not give more details?

You are right it is brizzare and Very stupid not to forget very dangerous however your husband is convinced that there is no satan and no God. OK .... no biggy I am not here force feeding anyone however as we discussed this he demands proof and I am willing to show him proof. Your husband wants proof that evil spirits exist. That is easy to prove ....... for if he sees the proof he is willing to believe that God exist. It is that simple.

If I talk the talk I am willing to walk the walk and apparently so is your husband. The rituals will not be discussed here... at least not now. If your husband must know I understand this. Your husband is an intelligent man but foolish. If I can save his soul from eternal destruction by letting him come face to face with evil then so be it.

If he wants to go through with this then by my rules and the number one rule is there will be an independent third party to monitor and film the event with at least 2 cameras hooked to the internet. I pick the day... you can pick the location.

Your both convinced satan and God is a myth and that is not true and I am willing to prove it.

EDIT LATER: I am still waiting on his U2U - I have not received his email address. When I reply you will also have my email address and then you will find out who I am ...... which is fair.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If you really have some arcane knowledge of magic and demonology, why don't you just get a news crew and do it on international TV. People would be throwing money at you if you could prove that demons exist. You would become an instant historical figure. Then the whole world will be on your side.
No one would ever be able to dispute your fantastic claims.

Come meet me here in America and i will have the camera crew from our cable provider get the scoop. They would be more than happy to film and distribute your demonstration. (No pun intended). We will have a stage and lights, cameras, and a full studio audience. I'll even give you whatever blood sacrifice you think is necessary.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

If you really have some arcane knowledge of magic and demonology, why don't you just get a news crew and do it on international TV. People would be throwing money at you if you could prove that demons exist. You would become an instant historical figure. Then the whole world will be on your side.

You would think it works that way but it doesn't. Both sides consider that mockery. It must be done in secrecy. The same with prayer.

I do not practice this ..... I know this stuff. Check previous post you will find see that I am involved in deliverance ministry.

We keep talking and it is very possible one who does practice this will join in on the conversation who does practice this .... when talking about this stuff it draws them out. I know at least one has been reading along silently without making any post.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

You would think it works that way but it doesn't. Both sides consider that mockery. It must be done in secrecy. The same with prayer.

I do not practice this ..... I know this stuff. Check previous post you will find see that I am involved in deliverance ministry.

So what do you claim will happen at the close of this ritual?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Come meet me here in America and i will have the camera crew from our cable provider get the scoop. They would be more than happy to film and distribute your demonstration. (No pun intended). We will have a stage and lights, cameras, and a full studio audience. I'll even give you whatever blood sacrifice you think is necessary.

I am not here for entertainment purposes.

I will not spend my own money to prove my point. If you want this then you come to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

How about you come to Germany? You are seeking and wanting to know.... not me.

The Pepsi challenge is open to any disbeliever.

EDIT LATER: I will not do this with any Christian or anyone who believes in God. This is ONLY for disbelievers. I will not cause any God fearing person to stumble in their faith.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

How about you come to Germany? You are seeking and wanting to know.... not me.

The Pepsi challenge is open to any disbeliever.

At the word of someone who says they believe in demons? Haha. You are the one making the claims. Back up your words friend that is the way of the world.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

But you are the one who wants to know aren't you?

My way...... not yours.

Your good at talking but what about balls? You got any? You come over here and see for yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That voice in your head?

Jaynes wrote that ancient humans before roughly 1000BC were not reflectively meta-conscious and operated by means of automatic, nonconscious habit-schemas. Instead of having meta-consciousness, these humans were constituted by what Jaynes calls the "bicameral mind". For bicameral humans, when habit did not suffice to handle novel stimuli and stress rose at the moment of decision, neural activity in the "dominant" (left) hemisphere was modulated by auditory verbal hallucinations originating in the so-called "silent" (right) hemisphere (particularly the right temporal cortex), which were heard as the voice of a chieftain or god and immediately obeyed.

Wikipedia

We no longer wander around without realizing that the "voice" in our head is our own. We also no longer read out loud, either. People have have damage to the corpus callosum (which links the left and right hemispheres of the brain) tend to "hear voices" and speak every though out loud instead of to themselves. People that cannot read to themselves or have to count out loud may have damage or an undeveloped right-left brain link.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Trapeze

So your god has his eyes closed on evil?

I'm not saying my god turns a blind eye to evil, at all. As a believer in reincarnation, it would be handled that way.

What else are you saying?

Can you be more specific? What exactly are you implying?

"The others" are lost brothers which whom we can't unite with which is OUR loss. We feel sad for them.

No ones lost, nor do I need your sympathy.

It's kind of silly to waste your time moping around and feeling sorry for people who see the universe differently than you. Different doesn't mean wrong, it's just another viewpoint. Everyone's spiritual path is their own, they are all just as valid and meaningful as yours.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

But you are the one who wants to know aren't you?

My way...... not yours.

Your good at talking but what about balls? You got any? You come over here and see for yourself.

I already know. If you had any abilities at all. You would already be using them. I see claims like this all the time why should any one take you seriously? What makes you any different?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Its always the same....... everyone has an opinion but noone really wants to know.

I am willing to back up what I say and still I wait .............

Like I said before many run their mouth off until they are challenged with their faith of no God no satan.

And cue....... and then they fade away.

NEXT

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So you already know? What do you know?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You havent backed up anything. You have only made a claim. a reply to: Jesuslives4u

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join