It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
As soon as the thought entered my head the answer came but not the way I would have answered it. Someone else answered my thought; it was not me. What was I thinking. In a split second I thought, “Why don’t people believe in you, God? And immediately without pause the answer came…… because they are not my children. Then I asked God but there are so many who do not believe and he told me that many who do not believe will believe one day and I asked why? He told me because they do not have faith but once they see him they will believe. This was revealed to me today – 14 Sep 2014.

Often I speak with myself or ask questions to myself and SOMETIMES I get a clear answer. The answer is always immediate but in a different character (person) which is clearly not myself. I do not hear voices, I receive immediate thoughts that answer the question. It does not always happen but on the other hand it is not rare.

I cannot count the times I have cried out to God to answer my prayers and for years I took it as faith that my prayers would be answered or they were answered with a big NO but many of my prayers have been answered. So what was the problem? I could not HEAR the answers. I thought he had to speak an audible voice for me to hear him but that is not how it works, at least not with me. I guess I am slow compared to others….. sometimes you have to hit me up side my head with a brick in order for something to sink in.

How many times I cried out for the Holy Spirit and he has been with me the whole time…… ever since I asked in sincerity I just did not know it!

When God truly knows you love him…… he will love you back as his child. Now there will be many who will attack this statement and say God is love and that is correct but God has other emotions as well.

But I believe the most important of all is to search out for God, be honest with yourself, and prayer.

Don’t become confused with asking for a sign versus hearing God. Asking God for a sign is something totally different and at times I ask for a sign and sometimes it knocks me over like a feather. I wish I could you tell one specific one but I cannot because it would reveal my identity which I prefer to keep anonymous.

I have asked God other questions and soon I will reveal those answers as well. Just right now I think it is very important to understand how to hear God as he talks personally to you. It is written that his children can hear his voice and now I understand.

Give this a try and don't give up. Be paitent. I hope you too can hear his voice. Can you hear God talking to you?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The reason why I and many others do not believe in god is simply because there isn't any evidence to suggest they he exists, as I've mentioned in another post recently science is slowly answering all the big questions we have with no supreme deity in sight.

If there was some actual hard evidence of this beings existence I would quite happily throw my hands up and declare how wrong I have been on the subject but as it stands there is currently not a single iota of evidence to say otherwise.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i still believe that what created humanity and Earth was a spirit based species.
A species that has gained the ability to compress and decompress matter of any degree.
So much so that they border on life and death itself. By containing their consiousness and soul into indestructable highly condensed particles that don't rely on electrons.

What will come and interact with us humanity will be so far out of the scope of comprehension many people will be struck in awe.

And when this covenant is offered unto man, Than humanity will collectively know that the holy spirit does exist.
And that it is more awesome and terrorfying than ever.

This is why it is described as such in the religious texts. Among the muck and trivial life lessons tossed in there.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I asked god that question and I got the opposite answer.
Whose god is right.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
just the thought that popped up in your head of such power would be to terrifying for some.

They will not be able to adapt to a world where living spirits walk among us, Along with the constant threat of having your soul devoured within an Eternal flame.

The wicked will be annihilated ultimately. They will become extinct. Along with the deceivers who wish to corrupt man and take the whole of humanity with them off this rock to experiment as they please.

Just know that the future holds space travel, Huge crafts that will carry war-machines. Piloted by beings that cannot die.
To some they will appear as sacred animal avatars, To others they will be their worst nightmare.

Some have completely sold their souls to the Decivers and their hopes of a physical immortality and not the immortality of the spirit through flesh.
They are already so far gone they believe their mechanisms and trinkets will be the pool to inifite life. No, These people will suffer in the everlasting fires of Non-existance.

^ These people, Are not our people. They are for themselves and for their false gods. They themselves claim to be God.
These people will be excluded from the resurection into the form of Living spirits if they carry on with the deconstruction of the human organism.
The living spirits are Savior to our own, And Devil to everyone else. Felt like replying this to you

edit on 14-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999
The reason why I and many others do not believe in god is simply because there isn't any evidence to suggest they he exists, as I've mentioned in another post recently science is slowly answering all the big questions we have with no supreme deity in sight.

If there was some actual hard evidence of this beings existence I would quite happily throw my hands up and declare how wrong I have been on the subject but as it stands there is currently not a single iota of evidence to say otherwise.

I totally understand you and you will one day believe, my friend. Your heart is in the right place.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Interesting.. so now we must see god to believe in him?

Which... to me, negates requirement for faith..

well, let him reveal himself.

*chirp chirp*

thought so...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

I asked god that question and I got the opposite answer.
Whose god is right.

Interesting, what did he tell you? I would like to know.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

*chirp chirp*

thought so...

You are 100% correct even though you were trying to be sarcastic.

My faith no longer counts....... I have been visited by God back in the late 90's because I have seen him my faith no longer counts. I cried out for months asking him to reveal himself and he did. How did it happen? I was listening to religious music when driving home .... actually I was singing along and then there he was .......he sat in the passenger seat listening as well with a smile on his face.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

*chirp chirp*

thought so...

My faith no longer counts....... I have been visited by God back in the late 90's because I have seen him my faith no longer counts. I cried out for months asking him to reveal himself and he did. How did it happen? I was listening to religious music when driving home .... actually I was singing along and then there he was .......he sat in the passenger seat listening as well with a smile on his face.

Ok, I'll bite. What happened once god was sitting next to you in your car?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

im also interested lol

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A reply to: Jesuslives4u

God is light and there is no darkness within him at all this is what John said Jesus taught him. God is one way only. God is perfectly light.

What light is God?

The light of life - agape - selfless love.

Emotions are a physical thing, Fear is for survival for example. perfect love casts out fear.

Love according to Jesus is loving thy neighbor as thyself, in other words treating others as you would like to be treated.

This is why John also says that when we love Each other God lives within us and God is Love.

Love is Order.
Love is Truth.

Based on Jesus's teaching of Love, love is not an emotion but an intention. It follows with action of actually trying to treat others fairly like you would like to be treated.

It's important to not confuse yourself by romanticizing God. There is a difference between Romance, human emotion and pure love - agape - selfless love.
edit on 14-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

You know it does sound terrifying but actually it isn't. I can not explain it but when God shows up and reveals himself he does it in a way that does not scare you. You feel comfortable.

You are right about evil..... one day it will be destroyed and for a long time I thought how the unbelievers were a part of evil but they are not evil..... they simply do not believe due to some trauma in their live or due to the ongoing chaos on this planet. Many unbelievers simply do not believe because they have not seen him while others know him and hate him and blame him.

I know there will be many atheist and agnostics who will change instantly once they see him....of course not all. This includes those in other beliefs who will change once they see God.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Darkness is a symbolic metaphore, When the book says *there is Darkness in him/them and no light*

it does not exclude Shadows.

It's hard to understand but not everything in that book can perfectly describe one or the other, Since the same word is repeated but has many meanings depending on the intent of the context.

Darkness is created by black holes sucking in physical and decaying matter condensing it into a form without quarks since it is just a solid state.
it cannot interact with the physical world but only through force/velocity.

The substance itself is highly condensed *Light* or matter. Either or since matter can become light and light can become matter.

1 John 1:5

This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

IN him, It does not mention the outside appearance in this verse. No Darkness can be in him In him is the unquenchable fire. The eternal flame.

Humans can walk in darkness, As we are right now. Because we rely on physical light to see, We walk in Darkness when there is no light. And so we trip and stumble over our own feet.
But with the Eternal flame you provide your own light, You can see without Darkness because darkness is longer Darkness to you but is LIGHT.

When refencing the wickness of man, It speaks of man being in utter darkness. From where he walks, To what resides in him.
It does not reflect what appearance God will take.

As God has appeared as black smoke/clouds on several occasions. One time he was a *burning bush* So no. No Darkness can exist in such an *entity* But Darkness may cloth him, if you can understand that. Like a robe he makes shadows his gown.

Isaiah 8:22

And they will look to the earth, but behold, distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish. And they will be thrust into thick darkness.

Joel 2:2

A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been before, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.

Revelation 8:12
The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of their light might be darkened, and a third of the day might be kept from shining, and likewise a third of the night.

Mark 15:33

And when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

There are several judgement quotes throughout the bible depicting the exact same thing in *The day of the lord*
Lots and lots of literal Darkness.

Take this quote quite literally if you want.

2 Corinthians 4:6

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 32:8

All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over you, and put darkness on your land, declares the Lord God.

Ezekiel 32:7

When I blot you out, I will cover the heavens and make their stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give its light.

Exodus 20:21

The people stood far off, while Moses drew near to the thick darkness where God was.

1 Corinthians 4:5

Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.

Jeremiah 13:16

Give glory to the Lord your God before he brings darkness, before your feet stumble on the twilight mountains, and while you look for light he turns it into gloom and makes it deep darkness.

If God didn't have some major aspect with the physical appearance of Darkness why arn't all these texts describing something like Blinding the entire Earth and burning unbelievers eyes out from the awesome radiance or something. Instead of the Dark and gloomy nature that is God?

Isaiah 60:1-2

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.

edit on 14-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

*chirp chirp*

thought so...

Not much actually....... he just looked out the front window as I drove.... smiling. I was struck by his appearance and by the time I gathered my thoughts together he left and quick as he came. A very big man! Well over six foot tall, he looked like someone who has been working out with free weights.

I could see the passenger door through him. I could see through him......he was made up of like small white dots (like the old matrix printer and how it printed out text).

I have never seen anything like this before. I hope someday you too will see it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
A reply to: Jesuslives4u

God is light and there is no darkness within him at all this is what John said Jesus taught him. God is one way only. God is perfectly light.

What light is God?

The light of life - agape - selfless love.

Emotions are a physical thing, Fear is for survival for example. perfect love casts out fear.

Love according to Jesus is loving thy neighbor as thyself, in other words treating others as you would like to be treated.

This is why John also says that when we love Each other God lives within us and God is Love.

Love is Order.
Love is Truth.

Based on Jesus's teaching of Love, love is not an emotion but an intention. It follows with action of actually trying to treat others fairly like you would like to be treated.

It's important to not confuse yourself by romanticizing God. There is a difference between Romance, human emotion and pure love - agape - selfless love.

I understand this but are you saying God does not have his own emotions? He does. Is it not written that God is a jealous God?

How often did Israel make God mad in both the OT and NT?

God has and do punish those who refuse to follow his laws, doesn't he?

So emotions are not a physical thing. Emotions are physical and spiritual.

edit on 14-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

*chirp chirp*

thought so...

Not much actually....... he just looked out the front window as I drove.... smiling. I was struck by his appearance and by the time I gathered my thoughts together he left and quick as he came. A very big man! Well over six foot tall, he looked like someone who has been working out with free weights.

I could see the passenger door through him. I could see through him......he was made up of like small white dots (like the old matrix printer and how it printed out text).

I have never seen anything like this before. I hope someday you too will see it.

So what exactly makes you think this was god that you saw? A 6ft tall, see through muscular man doesn't exactly conform with the accepted image of god

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

*chirp chirp*

thought so...

So what exactly makes you think this was god that you saw? A 6ft tall, see through muscular man doesn't exactly conform with the accepted image of god

You are right. How do I know? Not to change the subject but I will be submitting a second thread answering this question because it is a long answer that will cause this thread to drift away.

Give me two hours.

Because of this question I will be away and not be able to answer any further questions. Of course I will jump back and forth and try.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So you were listening to religious music and out of the corner of your eye, you thought you saw a dot matrix grainy image of a man sitting beside you. A muscular white guy.

Were you upset at the time? Were you asking for help or giving up and putting your problems into gods hands? Were you possibly thinking of god at the time or asking him to reveal himself somehow and then he appeared and then disapeared?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Or, the reason they don't believe in your god is because they've simply never seen proof of it's existence.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join