It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well this is getting harder and harder. Your address was not in the u2u.

a reply to: Jesuslives4u

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

Before this thread descends any further into chaos I have a genuine question for you:

Lets hypothetically say that we develop the technology to bring the dead back to life, a technology that in all fairness is not outside the realms of possibility in the distant future. What if we bring back to life a man or woman that has been deceased for lets say 100 years and we ask that person what they saw or where they have been while they were dead.

What if that person replied that they had seen nothing and had been nowhere? They simply remember their point of dying and then simply waking straight back up.

Would that change your views on your religious beliefs?

I did die on 4 July 2012 and I came back ....... it is called an NDE - a near death experience. I recommend you search ATS on this subject. It is very enlightening. Also go on Youtube and check it out there are many.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Correct you will never get my address. Why do you need my address? Will your plane by landing in my back yard?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Why is it that the Old Testament from a literary view is a great read, while the New Testament is by most people standards poorly written?

Not that you wouldn't dodge this question....

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Yea. Just send me your address and i'll deal with everything on my end.

Its not that simple. I sent you a U2U.

If you are serious ..... well so am I. Do you believe in God?

yes or no.

This is your first step.
Of course i don't believe a word you are saying. Why should i? Do you even understand how many claims like this are made every day on this site?

I swear to you right now though. If this could ever get enough support to actually raise enough money for me to go there and stand face to face with you on camera while you stammer on with excuses for why your ritual from hell isn't quite working like you claimed, nothing, nothing, nothing, would make me happier. I would close my business and start going to meet every one of the people who write these fantasy threads just to see the awkward on their face. I would film the whole thing and make a series. A weekly show for everyone to see, which puts an end to all the ignorance we are supposed to be denying, for once and for all.

So what is stopping you?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Correct you will never get my address. Why do you need my address? Will your plane by landing in my back yard?

Well i don't want to go all the way to Germany to be stood up. That would just suck. How do i know you would even be there? I don't think any one here would think it was a good idea to go to such lengths without having some kind of guarantee of your whereabouts.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yea. Just send me your address and i'll deal with everything on my end.

Its not that simple. I sent you a U2U.

If you are serious ..... well so am I. Do you believe in God?

yes or no.

This is your first step.
Of course i don't believe a word you are saying. Why should i? Do you even understand how many claims like this are made every day on this site?

I swear to you right now though. If this could ever get enough support to actually raise enough money for me to go there and stand face to face with you on camera while you stammer on with excuses for why your ritual from hell isn't quite working like you claimed, nothing, nothing, nothing, would make me happier. I would close my business and start going to meet every one of the people who write these fantasy threads just to see the awkward on their face. I would film the whole thing and make a series. A weekly show for everyone to see, which puts an end to all the ignorance we are supposed to be denying, for once and for all.

So what is stopping you?

Well so far.... Nobody believes you and they are thinking i'm an idiot for even talking to you. I'm beginning to believe them too.

Does anyone think it's a good idea for me to fly to Germany, to meet jesuslives4u so he can teach me a satanic ritual that will surely possess me with the worst kind of demons, so that i will finally be convinced of the existence of god?

On his word that he will be there? And not kill me in some horrible fashion?

Don't everybody speak up at once.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Why is it that the old Testament from a literary view is a great read, while the New Testament is by most people standards poorly written?

because the Old Testament Is filled with war and violence and many people are addicted to that sort of thing rather than God who is Love , and in the New Testament When Jesus revealed the True nature of The HEavenly Father through himself since he is one with the father and whoever sees him has also seen the father, Jesus Christ said to turn the other cheek, And love your enemies.
edit on 15-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why is it that the Old Testament from a literary view is a great read, while the New Testament is by most people standards poorly written?

Not that you wouldn't dodge this question....

WOW great question and I would not answer that question even for money. Put ten people in a locked room; 5 people who believe in God and 5 nonbelievers ask them to discuss this topic and then come back in an hour and see how many black eyes and broken noses you can count.

so my short short version ....... I try not to argue about the content.... I try to bring the overall message from both the OT and NT that our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ came to earth to pay for our sins...... and this is NOT for everyone...... it is only for those who believe.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I have a better idea lets get JL4U a ticket to the states and do this thing. I am a non believer and volunteer to be a participant. As far as agreeing to fly there with no set destination on his word...pffft...hell no. You would be left standing at the airport wondering why you were suckered into coming.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well i don't want to go all the way to Germany to be stood up. That would just suck. How do i know you would even be there? I don't think any one here would think it was a good idea to go to such lengths without having some kind of guarantee of your whereabouts.

And you think me giving you my address is some sort of guarantee? lol You couldn't even get into the building. Why how would you even know the address I gave you was even legit? Clearly you are not interested otherwise this conversation would have went in another direction. As I recommend to another ATS member send me your email address and we will take it from there.

I would love for you to come for a visit. You are exactly the kind of people I seek out. I love arrogant and bullies like you. I dealt with them all day long as a police officer.

So you know the deal - send me your email address and we will take it from there.

OK stud?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: demondonna

But you are encouraging people to summon demons, we can agree on that? I did not attack. It is you who is defensive. And perhaps nervous. You believe in the good book, do you not? You should practise what you preach!

Proverbs 28:13
He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

I do not think its acceptable. Any plans you make are between you and my apparently foolish husband. I would rather see your god.

If you want to see God then you need to change your beliefs. Are you prepared to do that? and ..........here comes the answer .....NOT WITHOUT PROOF!

You can't expect everyone to simply change their beliefs and believe in something when there is no evidence to support it. As you are a believer in your particular religious views it comes naturally to you to be able to pray and worship your god, as a none believer I know I would feel pretty silly personally kneeling down and talking to someone that I don't believe exists.

You also said ''not believing in god is a sin'' and ''not loving god is a sin'', you have to understand that many people, myself included are of the ''see it to believe it'' variety and find it hard to go off loving something that we can't be sure is even real.

Think of it this way, if I stated to you now that I believe the universe and all in it was created by a 6 headed, pink hedgehog would you believe that to be true? Of course not. Without the proof to back up my claims there is not a single iota of chance that I could change your mind. It works both ways, some people need that evidence in order to be believe in something.

Sadly, I think that unless the big guy himself comes down here and makes himself publicly known we are all going to keep going around in circles arguing about it until the end of time. Human nature for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I have a better idea lets get JL4U a ticket to the states and do this thing. I am a non believer and volunteer to be a participant. As far as agreeing to fly there with no set destination on his word...pffft...hell no. You would be left standing at the airport wondering why you were suckered into coming.

NOPE - I see no reason why I should ..... I am not the one wanting help in this matter. If you want this so bad then come to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

But you are encouraging people to summon demons, we can agree on that? I did not attack. It is you who is defensive. And perhaps nervous. You believe in the good book, do you not? You should practise what you preach!

He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

I do not think its acceptable. Any plans you make are between you and my apparently foolish husband. I would rather see your god.

If you want to see God then you need to change your beliefs. Are you prepared to do that? and ..........here comes the answer .....NOT WITHOUT PROOF!

You can't expect everyone to simply change their beliefs and believe in something when there is no evidence to support it. As you are a believer in your particular religious views it comes naturally to you to be able to pray and worship your god, as a none believer I know I would feel pretty silly personally kneeling down and talking to someone that I don't believe exists.

You also said ''not believing in god is a sin'' and ''not loving god is a sin'', you have to understand that many people, myself included are of the ''see it to believe it'' variety and find it hard to go off loving something that we can't be sure is even real.

Think of it this way, if I stated to you now that I believe the universe and all in it was created by a 6 headed, pink hedgehog would you believe that to be true? Of course not. Without the proof to back up my claims there is not a single iota of chance that I could change your mind. It works both ways, some people need that evidence in order to be believe in something.

Sadly, I think that unless the big guy himself comes down here and makes himself publicly known we are all going to keep going around in circles arguing about it until the end of time. Human nature for you.

That is why I offered my assistance in helping you. See the last post I made to your wife..... above. I don't expect anything from anyone..... you and others expect from me and I said OK. So what is the issue?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So....

I am not trying to argue. This is a simple observation.

Why is the NT poorly written and poorly strung together. In my opinion it is quite wishy washy.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And you think me giving you my address is some sort of guarantee? lol You couldn't even get into the building. Why how would you even know the address I gave you was even legit? Clearly you are not interested otherwise this conversation would have went in another direction. As I recommend to another ATS member send me your email address and we will take it from there.

I would love for you to come for a visit. You are exactly the kind of people I seek out. I love arrogant and bullies like you. I dealt with them all day long as a police officer.

So you know the deal - send me your email address and we will take it from there.

OK stud?

Yea. Send my email to an ex cop with delusions of divine knowledge.

I just got called a bully by an ex police oficer who believes in demons. Who is supposed to be in germany but has an amazing grasp on American phonetics.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

NOPE - I see no reason why I should ..... I am not the one wanting help in this matter. If you want this so bad then come to me.

I could have swore you claimed you were here to help (people see the light so to speak). Oh well just more empty internet claims like I figured. It has been interesting reading the thread though and for that I thank you. I can't get the Ghost Buster theme song out of my head now.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Honestly i don't believe your in germany or that you were ever an officer.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Nobody wants to meet you. We just want you to stop spreading the ignorance.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That is why I offered my assistance in helping you. See the last post I made to your wife..... above. I don't expect anything from anyone..... you and others expect from me and I said OK. So what is the issue?

The issue is your expecting atheists to simply change their views on life in order to see god (as per what I quoted you on before), it will never work like that. While true that you have offered me assistance are you going to do that for every atheist on the planet? Of course not, it would be impossible for you to do so.

Part of your original post asked the question ''why do some not believe'' and people have weighed in with their answers on both sides of the debate. As a believer you have tried to open people's mind to the possibility of gods existence so I think it only fair that us atheists can try to open your mind to the possibility that he does not.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join