It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Now your going to ask me what i know? You probably should have started with that. a reply to: Jesuslives4u

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
You havent backed up anything. You have only made a claim. a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I asked you what do you know? Will you answer the question or are you trolling?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You want someone to buy a $2000 ticket for a trip halfway around the world, and you can't even say what i'm going to get? What do you propose i'm going to see? So i can compare that to what i actually witness when i get there?
I'm not coming all the way there to witness your church put on a play about the sins of halloween.

But if you say you can summon a 30ft tall golgotha demon, i will come. Camera crew in tow. With a million dollar deal. Im for real about that.

So what am i gonna see?

a reply to: Woodcarver

edit on 15-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You want someone to but a $2000 ticket for a trip halfway around the world, and you can't even say what i'm going to get? What do you propose i'm going to see? So i can compare that to what i actually witness when i get there?a reply to: Woodcarver

Apparently you need to back up and reread this entire thread. A disbeliever demands proof that satan exist do you also demand this proof. Yes or NO

If so, get your butt on a plane and come over and it will be shown to you. I do not charge a single cent. Otherwise you are only blowing hot air.

Put up or shut up.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I edited my post above. It now includes a million dollar contract, and lifetime royalties from distribution. if you supply the goods. By telling me what i am going to see.

a reply to: Jesuslives4u

edit on 15-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I don't need your money. Why not give it to the needy not charity.

I will not nor ever summon anything evil ...... you will.

You will be shown what it is needed.

Within 7 days after the ritual that you preform you will receive a permanent visit from hell. A real terrifying sickness with a side order of madness maybe with a heaping order of voices inside your head.

THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE!

So I would like to do this on an evil holy day like 31 October 2014.

What do you say? Want to play?

Should I make room reservations? For how many?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello?

Woodcarver you still there?

LETS DO THIS

edit on 15-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you really have some arcane knowledge of magic and demonology, why don't you just get a news crew and do it on international TV. People would be throwing money at you if you could prove that demons exist. You would become an instant historical figure. Then the whole world will be on your side.
No one would ever be able to dispute your fantastic claims.

Come meet me here in America and i will have the camera crew from our cable provider get the scoop. They would be more than happy to film and distribute your demonstration. (No pun intended). We will have a stage and lights, cameras, and a full studio audience. I'll even give you whatever blood sacrifice you think is necessary.

Now you sir I like, this post hits the nail cleanly on the head. It's such a shame and also extremely convenient for the religious party involved that these things cannot be done in public and therefore prove anything.

I am still going to send Jesuslives4u my email address out of sheer morbid curiosity as to what this ritual is and what's supposed to happen by the end of it. Sadly, when I rushed into his challenge I didn't realise it was going to involve jet setting around the world to have ''independent third parties'' (otherwise known as people he knows but I do not) do only god knows what (pun definitely intended) to me which will some how open up the gates of hell and let the demons at me. Me and my big mouth.....

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I am sending you my email address now, as I'm new to the site I just need to figure out how. As I've said in the post above I didn't realise this was going to involve so much hassle, I assumed there would be something easier that didn't require third parties, planes and what not.

I will of course still hear you out as I am deeply interested in what you have to say and what exactly this ritual of yours consists of.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

I like you to? Do you know why? Actually wether you believe it not you are doing God's work?

I will U2U and explain...... not now please understand.

Expect my U2U tomorrow OK.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

I am sending you my email address now, as I'm new to the site I just need to figure out how. As I've said in the post above I didn't realise this was going to involve so much hassle, I assumed there would be something easier that didn't require third parties, planes and what not.

I will of course still hear you out as I am deeply interested in what you have to say and what exactly this ritual of yours consists of.

It is NOT my ritual. It is one from hell

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I got your U2U message.

Thanks

I will respond tomorrow OK.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
I got your U2U message.

Thanks

I will respond tomorrow OK.

Sure thing, I look forward to your reply

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Now you sir I like, this post hits the nail cleanly on the head. It's such a shame and also extremely convenient for the religious party involved that these things cannot be done in public and therefore prove anything.

You want proof the public is not asking.

You say you do not believe ....... many in the public already know and they want to be as far away from this as possible.

You are right there will be a lot of prework before you enter (alone) a special designed room made only for you. Where you and your demons can chat.

Like I said the ritual will not be discussed in full on this site.

I know satan exist...... you think this is a myth. I promise you if you follow my instructions to the LETTER will be given what you want and then you can go home with it.

EDIT LATER: Of course you will have your proof and your family will be able to verify it. You need more proof than that?
edit on 15-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Can you tell me the names of those books you have mentioned please.
The demonology ones.
I hope no one actually goes for your challenge because I would fear for their safety not from demons or satan btw.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

It is NOT my ritual. It is one from hell

Well you are going to have to describe something about it otherwise i will have nothing to compare it too. I am quite knowledgable in what is passed off as demonology as you call it. So don't be afaid to get technical in your description. How do i know your not just gonna rub some Popsicle sticks together and say that was it?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Def not demons. More like hostel im imagining.

a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I bet he is frantically searching google for demonolgy books lol.
Seriously this is wrong and dangerous what he is doing here on ats.
Some poor sod who suffers from mental illness reading his drivel....could harm folk this,seen it happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Woodcarver........ Hey you still here?

Where did you go?

Did you change your mind? I hope you did.

But some people like playing with fire ...... your a grown man with free will so the offer is on the table if you ever want to take me up on it.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You want proof the public is not asking.

You say you do not believe ....... many in the public already know and they want to be as far away from this as possible.

You are right there will be a lot of prework before you enter (alone) a special designed room made only for you. Where you and your demons can chat.

Like I said the ritual will not be discussed in full on this site.

I know satan exist...... you think this is a myth. I promise you if you follow my instructions to the LETTER will be given what you want and then you can go home with it.

EDIT LATER: Of course you will have your proof and your family will be able to verify it. You need more proof than that?

I have no doubt that you believe this stuff. That makes you dangerous. If you wont describe the ritual on this sight then PM me and we'll talk about it that way. How dare you try to get someone to go through a black ritual without preparing them for whats to come. You have lost all credibility until you explain yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join