It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why wikileaks not leaking the details of Area 51 thing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i don't understand julian assange not leaking the details of Area 51 thing,
he can do it....

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It would be pretty difficult to leak something so vague... would you care to try and elaborate as to what thing you are referring to?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hmmm...
It may be Julian's Encryptonite........

No aliens..
Just very special projects... that I paid taxes to...
To learn at a later Christmas...

Someday...
Until then....
Watch the sky's....

They have to fly somewhere.....

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
1) Maybe he doesn't have access to that level of special-access program.

2) Maybe he doesn't want the US to know that he has/had access to militarily strategic secrets.

3) Maybe he doesn't want the Russians to know that he has/had access to militarily strategic secrets.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Maybe the US State department (the source of the leaks), has no information on Area 51, aliens or whatever..

Compartmentalization..

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wikileaks cannot tell us anymore than what we already know........thanks to Bob Lazar.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wikileaks relies on whistleblowers to give them documents and evidence then post it. Im sure crackpots have sent them stuff but if its not credible they probably wouldnt post it.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

I have no evidence that I will provide to back this statement up... but Ill say it anyway...

A top secret clearance isn't enough for this... Its need to know. Very few need to know some things. Even the president is denied access to some need to knows. As far as what is or has gone on there... I have no idea. I tried to find out. But I didn't need to know.

Believe me if you want. I don't care. Just thought I would try to add some input. I use to have a different career from what I do now in the oil business.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
thanks to Bob Lazar.

but Friedman claims that Lazar is a fraud and lied....
bob is wrong acc to friedman

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

4) Maybe there is no "Area 51 thing.'

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

edit on 9/13/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

haha Well, it's a "thing", but I'm guessing it isn't the same "thing" being hinted at here

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Maybe even wiki leaks is not stupid enough to release classified military tec that could get many killed or start wars?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Maybe even wiki leaks is not stupid enough to release classified military tec that could get many killed or start wars?
So what you infer is that wiki is actually headed up by a thinking, caring, calculating, umm, adult?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

So what you infer is that wiki is actually headed up by a thinking, caring, calculating, umm, adult?

Or just someone that doesnt want to start world war holy #.

Its one thing realsing cables embaressing world leaders and bankers other world scum ect, hell id do it for fun. And documents of military atrocitys and intel over reach as well is one thing.

But reasing clasified weapon systems that could spark a international cluster #? No.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

I have no evidence that I will provide to back this statement up... but Ill say it anyway...

A top secret clearance isn't enough for this... Its need to know. Very few need to know some things. Even the president is denied access to some need to knows. As far as what is or has gone on there... I have no idea. I tried to find out. But I didn't need to know.

Believe me if you want. I don't care. Just thought I would try to add some input. I use to have a different career from what I do now in the oil business.

Your absolutely right. Just because you have a TS clearance doesn't mean you have the SCI access to those programs at groom. I had to sign non disclosures all the time to get read into certain developmental aircraft out there. But the other six hundred or so booms didn't have the need to know. Only those of us actually refueling them

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Or just someone that doesnt want to start world war holy "crap".

Reaching to the outer edges of my imagination and deductive reasoning, this may be the present reason that justify s silence on the "weapons" system as you put it. But on the other hand, any and all secret weapons systems, and or "Other" secret systems, that are secret to the point of "At all cost's", will be the ultimate cost in the long run, that all of humanity could (will) pay.

Im starting to see the logic, and "Wisdom" in Wiki Leaks timing of its releases. I just hope and pray that in the future when after all the scum of the earth are lime lighted and put in their proper places, the grandest love and beauty are allowed to take its place, in the sun light, if, you know what I mean............

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm with the thread starter i want the freakyleaks out !

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
he can do it....

He can do it?

How do you know he can?

Maybe, just maybe there is nothing to leak.

Area 51 is well known about, whats to leak?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
he can do it....

He can do it?

How do you know he can?

Maybe, just maybe there is nothing to leak.

Area 51 is well known about, whats to leak?

I don't think he would have details about what's flying out there. Most people today agree that area 51 is just a flight test center, not an alien testing center.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join