It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids From Ferguson Recruited to ‘Educate White America’ on Racism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Please show everyone what evidence you have to prove Ferguson occured due to race.
edit on 11-9-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Hey Black People! Stop committing the vast, vast amount of crimes in our country, know Imma sayin? Hey Black People! Stop having 9-12 welfare turds by the age of 27 sucking up our hard earned tax money! Hey Black People, LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH and maybe you won't be ostracized or thought to be ignorant. Hey Black People! try evolving at least into the 18th Century standard of civility, that's not too much to ask is it?"

- My PSA for you all.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What do you imagine the reaction would be if I told these kids

"Hey Black Kid, your parents are liars, I'm as white as they come. I listen to Country music, like big trucks, and think the federal government has to much power. Would it surprise you to know that despite all that I've never once dated a white woman, and never in my life have I ever lived in a majority white neighborhood, and I have in fact been jumped by a group of Mexicans because I was literally 1/3 of the white student population at my school? Or that my brother was randomly jumped by 5 black guys his senior year for apparently no reason?"

Or in lieu of all of that, simply this: "If White and Black people are equal, and white people are apparently racist, don't you think black people might be racist to?"

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know what, here is yet another question. Be honest with yourselves.

How many of these kids know who:
50 cent, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Tupac or Dr. Dre are?

How many of these kids know who:
Hakeem Oluseyi, Dr. Benjamin Carson, Prof. Henry Louis Gates, Collin Powell, Herman Cain, Frederick Douglas, Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Allen West?

Oh, a huge portion of the above mentioned names are famous REPUBLICANS/CONSERVATIVES?

But wait, I thought Republicans was the party of racism? Conservatives keep the black man down!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rabb420

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Beach Bum
Lmao what a joke. I'm no racist and sure as hell don't need a bunch of snot nosed kids telling me to be more sensitive. Here's something I want to say to those that are doing this if you're trying to teach people a lesson start in your own homes and families.

You're right, obviously. There is no discrimination ever at all against blacks. It's totally made up. Never happened in the past, not happening now, never will happen in the future.

When exactly did he say there was no discrimination against blacks ever??? What exactly are you trying to do cause it honestly seems like your just trying to get a rise out of those who post what you dont like.

Then he agrees that the video has a valid message? He agrees that there is discrimination against blacks? Because it sure seemed to me that he didn't agree with that message - which must mean he thinks there is no racism against blacks.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I really feel that you are misinterpreting what he said.I cant answer that for you but i'm sure you could ask him. But i don't see him saying that blacks are not discriminated upon, nor does he say racism doesn't exist. i'm sorry you're interpretation of it is so rash and harsh.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Did they really think they would stop racism with that video?????

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: motthoople
"Hey Black People! Stop committing the vast, vast amount of crimes in our country, know Imma sayin? Hey Black People! Stop having 9-12 welfare turds by the age of 27 sucking up our hard earned tax money! Hey Black People, LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH and maybe you won't be ostracized or thought to be ignorant. Hey Black People! try evolving at least into the 18th Century standard of civility, that's not too much to ask is it?"

- My PSA for you all.

Wow and your post didn't get removed for being such an ignorant A-hole.

It is people like you that makes racism a fixture in our society.

Cowards like you always talk like their big men, usually aren't and usually complete idiots. I mean who tells another to get some civility in a post filled with the lack of it...

edit on 12-9-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
What do you imagine the reaction would be if I told these kids

"Hey Black Kid, your parents are liars, I'm as white as they come. I listen to Country music, like big trucks, and think the federal government has to much power. Would it surprise you to know that despite all that I've never once dated a white woman, and never in my life have I ever lived in a majority white neighborhood, and I have in fact been jumped by a group of Mexicans because I was literally 1/3 of the white student population at my school? Or that my brother was randomly jumped by 5 black guys his senior year for apparently no reason?"

Or in lieu of all of that, simply this: "If White and Black people are equal, and white people are apparently racist, don't you think black people might be racist to?"

No Chuck.. NO! They will not believe that black people are racist. Welll.. maybe some of them will, the "newer" generations. It's unfortunate that they don't teach a history of slavery class in most schools, most black folks believe they were the only ones enslaved and our media and government.. and a few dumb ass actual racists carry the torch of belief and division to keep it so.

I wonder if they were to discover that every society, culture and "people" in the history of our world have been used as slaves, and many times in much worse and much more violent conditions, if that would change anything. My guess is no, because they dont want to believe. They want to play "poor me" when they themselves, their parents, their parents parents and their parents parents parents have never been slaves themselves.

There is a major disconnect here, maybe it is the school systems, maybe it is the social service and welfare systems, maybe it is the FCC, maybe it is the government or the Jessie Jacksons or Al Sharptons, who knows? I think it is just an ignorant pose on both sides.

There will always be racists regardless of race.. there always have been and always will be.. and if they think that racism is bad here in the US... maybe they should visit some of the "northern" European countries.
edit on 12-9-2014 by kdyam because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2014 by kdyam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kdyam
a reply to: James1982

Thanks for the advice!! I will be sure to look into it when I live in your fantasy land. Sometimes we need to open up our eyes and see the injustices that have never and will never change. A rock is a rock.

When you can turn water into wine or a rock into a tree then I may listen to you. But go ahead and keep thinking that being PC is actually making a difference.

Avoiding mockery of a person (or a child, in this case) for not having a stable home situation is not being PC, it's just being a decent person. I can't stand PC garbage either, but I'm not really sure what value there is to your statement about the kids not having parents? Did it add something to your post that I missed, or was it just a way to let off steam and say something bad about blacks?

Usually being PC is when a discussion is stifled or truth hidden to avoid offending people. What discussion were you trying to start or carry on by casually mentioning the kids in the video don't have parents? Because you obviously don't know that for a fact, you are just assuming because they are black their parents are absent from their lives.

It's not as if you came in and made a long well thought out post about how popular black culture, historical inequalities, and economic issues have caused a situation where many blacks have few other options but to turn to crime to earn money, and don't have a problem doing so because of the culture they were surrounded by since birth, which resulted in many parents being either drug addicted or in prison and unable to care for their kids and how this has made a generation of neglected and angry black youth (the ones in the video)

If you made that argument I wouldn't have said anything. But you didn't. You simply made some silly racially motivated attack on some kids in the video. I don't think what they are saying/doing is right, but neither is what you did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join