It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch artist turns his dead cat into a radio controlled helicopter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I personally don't think this is respectful in any way but I also don't find it disrespectful. Haters gonna hate.

And some people believe our physical bodies are only a vehicle for the soul. What happens to them after death is of no concern.

You must think cremation is disrespectful. It involves lighting our loved ones on fire after they die.

Well, I personally want a cremation for myself when my time is up. Don`t know why but I feel this way I(my essence) will be free, having no attachments to this world anymore.

As for disrespectful thing about this thing. Think of yourself, would you want your body to be attached to a machine and other people flying you around when you die? It will give you your answer of how you feel about it. But be honest to yourself...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What a loon lol. A flying dead cat - thats gotta be drug induced !

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hilarious!
People need to lighten up, he didn't kill the cat for parts he just repurposed.. Very green right?

But I also find it funny its in the aircraft project forum...lol

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
...why? Just... why?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

I personally don't think this is respectful in any way but I also don't find it disrespectful. Haters gonna hate.

And some people believe our physical bodies are only a vehicle for the soul. What happens to them after death is of no concern.

You must think cremation is disrespectful. It involves lighting our loved ones on fire after they die.

Well, I personally want a cremation for myself when my time is up. Don`t know why but I feel this way I(my essence) will be free, having no attachments to this world anymore.

As for disrespectful thing about this thing. Think of yourself, would you want your body to be attached to a machine and other people flying you around when you die? It will give you your answer of how you feel about it. But be honest to yourself...

That's the thing. We can consent, where a cat or baby can't. Animals have personalities and if they could talk, some of them just might like the idea. I know that is a stretch but the logic is there. People donate themselves to science all the time and we do gruesome and terrible things to their corpses.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
The only thing this hurts is our beliefs. The cat was run over by a car and would have been no more but now....It's immortal and flying

No it's not immortal it would have to be alive to be immortal. This was a sick thing to do maybe someone will do the same thing to him after he kicks the bucket.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 8-9-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

He should have done this with his dead grandmother. Does it sound more wrong when its a human we demoralize like this and why?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am literally one of the biggest animal lovers you will meet.
But that absolutely rolled me up! The title and the first 2 pics,
Oh man... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
I was totally freaked out about this,wouldn't even watch the video. But your comment made me LMAO just imagining an unsuspecting bird seeing this.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW da-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-dada-da-d a-dada-da-da-dada-da-da-da

Sound of incomming Hello Kitty Death Droneβ„’

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have an idea,

If we made flying porky pigs into drones, wouldn't the ISIS be running scared?

Instead of bullets, we can fire "non lethal" pork sausages.

edit on 8-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That's the thing. We can consent, where a cat or baby can't. Animals have personalities and if they could talk, some of them just might like the idea. I know that is a stretch but the logic is there. People donate themselves to science all the time and we do gruesome and terrible things to their corpses.

Yeah I agree this is the case. But thing is that this cat couldn`t talk and we don`t know if might like the idea or not...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

Yeah I agree this is the case. But thing is that this cat couldn`t talk and we don`t know if might like the idea or not...

A cat can most certinally communicate, I communicat (ehm) with mine easily, gestures, winking et al. They even do mouth movements and tones of their sounds are very specific if you learn them to the situation.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We can eat cows and turn them into shoes. Skin a mink and make a coat. How bout an alligator purse?
But cats are different,,,,, what the?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well, if this drone ever meets a door, it won't be able to decide whether it wants to go in or out.

(cat owners will understand this one)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
We can eat cows and turn them into shoes. Skin a mink and make a coat. How bout an alligator purse?

People dont have pet cows, love a animal for years on end, cuddle it, feed it - if i had a pet cow, would i skin it and make shoes from it? MY pet cow? now i wouldnt.

If it was a wild cat, from a field of hundreds of cats, farmed, i doubt id have such a problem with this.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

People dont have pet cows, love a animal for years on end, cuddle it, feed it - if i had a pet cow, would i skin it and make shoes from it? MY pet cow? now i wouldnt.

If it was a wild cat, from a field of hundreds of cats, farmed, i doubt id have such a problem with this.

India has holy cows.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I looked at that contraption and decided that I don't even like dead cats .... even if they are helicopters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join