It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch artist turns his dead cat into a radio controlled helicopter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I think this is a good idea, very creative - a great way to commemorate his cat.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't like this one bit.........

How unseemly.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I wonder if he plans on doing the same thing to a dog if he has one too...could give a whole new meaning to...."It's raining cats and dogs".

Seriously though, who wants to see taxidermy products floating through the sky? What will our visitors from Zeta Reticuli think?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have a very dark and sometimes very gross sense of humor. I won't give examples. But this is just wrong in my opinion. Either he is showing that his cat was nothing more than a toy, or he is so un-attached that he is playing with the dead body of a pet. More likely...apparently this "artist" couldn't do anything of any value and decided to go for shock.

But bottom line? The guy is a sick F.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Oops...apparently not his pet. Still sick.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Oops...apparently not his pet. Still sick.

Where did you read that the article says

who turned the body of his dead cat Orville into the Orville-copter

Still if it really was his cat who was his friend and companion named after him he would never have done this so I think that is a lie.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

After I'm gone, I don't give a hoot if you fly me around or serve me up at a cannibal party!

Would you be ok seeing a loved one being served is more to the point.

I have a deep intuition that all of the disrespect we show the creatures of this planet will come back to haunt us, it won't be a joke anymore when peoples eyes are opened.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men."
-- Leonardo Da Vinci

Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.
Francis of Assisi

…animals are treated routinely, systematically as if their value were reducible to their usefulness to others, they are routinely, systematically treated with a lack of respect, and thus are their rights routinely, systematically violated. (Regan, 1985)

plato.stanford.edu...
edit on 9-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think this is sick. CNN's light hearted coverage confirms that society generally views animals as a lower class that's there to be exploited.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
HAHA! I saw this last night.. LOOOVE IT! Then again, I collect carnival and sideshow gaffs.. so Im weird to begin with! LOL! GREAT taxidermy job on that cat.. you have to realize its a serious art.. not to be dismissed as something lowbrow. Taxidermy is incredibly dependent on the artistic ability of the taxidermist.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
And if this guy really loved this cat, then why is he offering to make a buck on it and sell it?
edit on 9-9-2014 by Fylgje because: posting error

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Anyone play dead goat?

I love him.

about the cat, it would kill me to do this to one of my pets,

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
No doubt the Dutch SPCA will claw this thing back.....

edit on 9-9-2014 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And here I was thinking I had seen all there was to be seen on the internet... Then BOOM!... Catcopter. Behold it, in all it's glory!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's really a little bit twisted, and sick. I wonder what kinds of things he has hidden in that old cranium, that he wouldn't like anyone to know about.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You have to be kidding me. What's he gonna do cuddle his quad copter at night..lol

I'll bet the thing makes this Miauwing sound when it passes
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoTue, 09 Sep 2014 15:57:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 09 Sep 2014 15:57:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That's just sick and f'ed up.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
How much would you crap yourself if you were a bird flying around and that came at you 0.o

WHAT THE HELL!!!?

Thanks for the laugh .........that was one funny comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

That's what avian zombie movies look like

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I know I get cr#p for this comment but I am glad to see someone found a useful purpose for a cat. Reminds me of the old book 99 way to wok a cat. Some say they taste like rabbit.
edit on 9-9-2014 by guitarplayer because: Misspelled word did not want the spelling police to get me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join