It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch artist turns his dead cat into a radio controlled helicopter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A start of a new hype soon!

Cats and (small) dogs flying everywhere...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That's pretty cool.

I have similar plans for my wife, as I keep telling her. No one could ever replace her full length body pillow qualities. I won't miss out on a thing.

Don't be alarmed at that. I also tell her, I'm gonna cook her and eat for months when the time comes, I'm just taking the slow way to fatten her up. I figure this will take another 30 years. LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
We can eat cows and turn them into shoes. Skin a mink and make a coat. How bout an alligator purse?
But cats are different,,,,, what the?

People dont have pet cows, love a animal for years on end, cuddle it, feed it - if i had a pet cow, would i skin it and make shoes from it? MY pet cow? now i wouldnt.

If it was a wild cat, from a field of hundreds of cats, farmed, i doubt id have such a problem with this.

So it's ok with you as long as you don't know it personally? Lol

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

We can eat cows and turn them into shoes. Skin a mink and make a coat. How bout an alligator purse?

People dont have pet cows, love a animal for years on end, cuddle it, feed it - if i had a pet cow, would i skin it and make shoes from it? MY pet cow? now i wouldnt.

If it was a wild cat, from a field of hundreds of cats, farmed, i doubt id have such a problem with this.

Just because eat cows, doesn't mean we want to meet them.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: eisegesis

I can't understand why we are supposed to show respect to our dead human friends but dead loyal animal friends can be treated like trash to play with as we will.

It breaks my heart.

Isn't it better than being buried under several feet of earth? His fur will never get dirty, and it's much better than being a pencil sharpener. I hate to imagine where the pencil goes

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Now you have gone and ruined pencil sharpeners for me!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yes thats pretty much what im saying.

EDIT: actually no, im saying that its not okay if the person who loved it can do that to it.

A farmer grows cows, he doesnt kill them and turn them into shoes him or herself, somone else does, he grows the cows and sells them. No attachment, no love but they also doesnt do any of the "sick" stuff themselves.

edit on b1212747 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
All combat drones should look like this.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
That's pretty cool.

I have similar plans for my wife, as I keep telling her. No one could ever replace her full length body pillow qualities. I won't miss out on a thing.

Don't be alarmed at that. I also tell her, I'm gonna cook her and eat for months when the time comes, I'm just taking the slow way to fatten her up. I figure this will take another 30 years. LOL

Creepy, and very romantic, lol. It might become a problem if you ever decide to marry again. Who gets the middle?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It's only sick because of your perception of reality. When anything dies its energy goes back to all the energy and ceases to focus here. A dead cat is like an empty pop can, the drink has become part of the drinker, it's over. One can emotionalize it all one wants. Whats the alternative...Bury it and years from now fill up your car on the oil it produces?. According to one post in this thread the owner claimed he'd be fine if someone did it to him. After I'm gone, I don't give a hoot if you fly me around or serve me up at a cannibal party!

ETA: How we treat them whilst they're alive is the real question!!
edit on 8-9-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't help myself. The music in this one just adds to the hilarity. Watch how the cows react to it towards the end!

Would this be any less demoralizing if he was being used to airlift food and medical supplies to sick children?

Is taxidermy itself demoralizing or just how the animal is displayed?

edit on 8-9-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have only one thing to say:
looooooool

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Is taxidermy itself demoralizing or just how the animal is displayed?

Obviously.

Probably was not even that guys cat but someone else because he hates cats.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

t's only sick because of your perception of reality.

If this were your dog or your child how would you feel? it seems you are saying a person should feel nothing.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

so that has been done now.

one less thing to do.

dead cat copter; check

edit on 9 8 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If this were your dog or your child how would you feel? it seems you are saying a person should feel nothing.

He didn't fly my dog or child or anybody elses for that matter, he flew his own cat. And here we have a small outcry about how terrible that is. Nothing changed in the universe as a result! The only change that happened is that he was judged through other peoples beliefs and filters, this is evident in as much as some find it funny. For me to say you should feel nothing is folly...I can't change your perceptions, you should feel what you feel until your perspective changes. Perhaps that's where I was trying to come in. I don't find the action of flying a cat funny (just not my way of operating) but at the same time I'm not going to emotionalize it by saying "What if that were my child or cat". This does not fly as an offense in my understanding of reality...Hope that makes sense to you

edit on 8-9-2014 by minkmouse because: rythm

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What's funny to me is that I was thinking about what the next post might be and I thought...

Bible thumper

"He flew one of gods creatures and he shall be punished...John chapter 4 verse...."

And look, I spilled some of my own perceptions

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

He didn't fly my dog or child or anybody elses for that matter, he flew his own cat. And here we have a small outcry about how terrible that is. Nothing changed in the universe as a result! The only change that happened is that he was judged through other peoples beliefs and filters, this is evident in as much as some find it funny. For me to say you should feel nothing is folly...I can't change your perceptions, you should feel what you feel until your perspective changes. Perhaps that's where I was trying to come in. I don't find the action of flying a cat funny (just not my way of operating) but at the same time I'm not going to emotionalize it by saying "What if that were my child or cat". This does not fly as an offense in my understanding of reality...Hope that makes sense to you

I was going to leave you two alone but an excellent post this is. "Feel what you feel until your perspective changes". Words to live by...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
How disturbing
Weirdo, sicko. Norman Bates-ish

Even more disturbing are those who think this is good. Do not reply to me about this, its all I have to say
edit on 9-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
My initial reaction was laughter. Then that wore off after awhile seeing that this was a cat. Dead, but still a cat. IDK, i am torn between it being funny, and him doing what he wants with his beloved cats corpse, but then again, to stuff a quad copter into a cat's corpse? With the head and eyes and everything? It is just a bit word and unneeded. Should just respect the very nature and being of the animal and let it be, or take it to a taxidermist.

The angry person about the hope of him becoming a man-o-coptor hen dead was hilarious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join