It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'abducts' Estonian officer after Obama says US will defend Estonia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

We need another JFK. He wouldn't take this crap.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth

We need another JFK. He wouldn't take this crap.

This country needs a stern (don't f*** with me) type leader for sure.. A pushover, leading arguably one of the strongest countries around is almost an oxymoron..

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: Xcathdra

Right, so Obama reassures Estonia that the US and NATO will protect them from the Russians. Then the Russians run across the border and kidnap an intelligence agent and drag him back to Russia. Okaay.

I can just see the Estonian officers marching orders on that one.
    "Your sacrifice is for the motherland, the US will save you."

If that doesn't stink I don't know what does.

exactly....so completely unbelievable ....yet it seems to get lapped up

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
No he won't...silly.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Obama is seriously classed in this chess game

Bluff called.....

Your move Obama.......

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Exactly,
The only option open to Obama is war with Russia, no sane person would do that.

Yet, you all blame Obama for being weak. Funny, I bet your the first to find an excuse not to fight Russian's and enjoy the rain of Grads - yet, its all Obama's fault!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You're missing the point chop, it is his weakness and incoherent foreign policies that got us to this point...

It's a bit too late for the 'messiah' to grow a pair now.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Obama is seriously classed in this chess game

Bluff called.....

Your move Obama.......

Obama to his cabinet "Sh*t, did any of you see this coming?"

Top advisor - "Yep, you're a total p*ssy"

Obama "I know, I know... Anyone up for a vacation till this blows over?"

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So how long until the US is ordered into another war?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
There is a price when you display weakness.

Putin is a Bully. He sees weakness.

Unfortunately, Bully's only understand one thing.

I can't see Obama acting against Russia. The only thing weaker than Obama is the UN.

True however there is always the possibility the bully will find himself face to face with McFly at the prom and get a can of whoopass opened up on him.

Why risk it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Does the new elaborate nuclear war survivable underground presidential palace come with a golf course, or at least a put-put course/driving range with virtual reality golf?

Inquiring minds want to know.

If so, we may be F'd ...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Exactly,
The only option open to Obama is war with Russia, no sane person would do that.

Yet, you all blame Obama for being weak. Funny, I bet your the first to find an excuse not to fight Russian's and enjoy the rain of Grads - yet, its all Obama's fault!

Why are you coming at me with this Obama stuff when I didn't even mention his name at all? But, since you brought it up, YES, it is Obama's fault. He's a weak, clueless President who let every situation he has faced get out of control. He's better suited as a town hall speaker than a leader of a nation.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
Says here that he was detained inside Russia.

Russia denies agents crossed border

Your source says both.

Estonia - he was in their territory.
Russia - he was in their territory.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Does the new elaborate nuclear war survivable underground presidential palace come with a golf course, or at least a put-put course/driving range with virtual reality golf?

Inquiring minds want to know.

If so, we may be F'd ...

Of course it's equipped with ALL of that, and much much more. Where do you think our tax dollars go to? haha

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

I wish I shared your confidence in China staying out. What you say is true, but at the end of the day it's not about who has more currency in the bank. It's about who controls the most land and resources.

China and Russia together would make for an alliance to be reckoned with.

We need to keep in mind china is having massive internal issues across the board. If Russian actions could lead to war I don't see the Chinese government getting involved since it might force the people to the point of a change in government. Hong Kong is a prime example... Tibet... Uighurs...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Fylgje

Why does every-damned-thing have to be part of some Zionist plot?

If these Zionists are so controlling and all powerful to be involved in nearly every aspect of our government and private sector, why aren't they ruling the world rather than fighting for survival?

It's always amazing to see how people leap to these conclusions, on almost any global news events.

Wow

The economic system that they have set up (BIS lending to central banks, lending to local banks, lending to customers) requires a constant expansion of the world banking system. This can only be achieved through the never-ending conquest of countries. To make the world safer, they want financial control of those countries, so the first thing they do is to invade those "problem countries" and seize their gold reserves and other archaeological artifacts of value.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: whyamIhere
There is a price when you display weakness.

Putin is a Bully. He sees weakness.

Unfortunately, Bully's only understand one thing.

I can't see Obama acting against Russia. The only thing weaker than Obama is the UN.

True however there is always the possibility the bully will find himself face to face with McFly at the prom and get a can of whoopass opened up on him.

Why risk it.

The last thing we need is a War with Russia.

Vlad is starting to remind me of Vinnie Barbarino from Welcome Back Kotter.

"Mr. Putin, why do you have your Military in Ukraine?"

Who ? What? Where?

He is getting away with it. Nobody is going to do anything and Vlad knows it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This sounds like its just gonna be another he said she said....more propaganda on both sides....
Putin has learned to lie as blatantly as the Western powers....I now tend to think the exact opposite of whats being reported as very likely the case.....no matter who says it....

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Your definitions are flipped but yes thanks for catching that. I admit i just skimmed the article because i thought that i had all the information from the Vox story.

I was at first under the assumption that because Obama had just recently said that they would respond to aggression against NATO members with defence, that they would now technically have to respond, he cited Article 5 of the treaty, but that is not the case because this was not an armed attack.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The economic system that they have set up (BIS lending to central banks, lending to local banks, lending to customers) requires a constant expansion of the world banking system. This can only be achieved through the never-ending conquest of countries. To make the world safer, they want financial control of those countries, so the first thing they do is to invade those "problem countries" and seize their gold reserves and other archaeological artifacts of value.

In Soviet Russia they said this system is called simply "the last phase of capitalism" and since it can not expand forever it will surely fall sooner or later.
In Tsarist Russia they said this system was invented by the "Old wise Zionists"
In USA they say this system is NWO/Zionist/Bilderberg/Reptilian/Some other crap banksters , there is sure fair capitalism, but Zionists spoiled it.

edit on 6-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join