It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'abducts' Estonian officer after Obama says US will defend Estonia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have recently met with some World Respected
Estonian Engineers.
These People reside here in the United States,
and are a Credit to Our Nation.

I was not only astounded, but honored to be in
their presence. So, I will share this observation
with you, and the rest of the ATS World.

Estonia is concerned by The Russian Federation.

Estonia has received confirmation that

NATO/US will uphold The Promise.

Latvia and Lithuania will be protected under our wing as well.

Action. Link : www.youtube.com...

Over and Out.

edit on 6-9-2014 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content

edit on 6-9-2014 by Wildmanimal because: Keeping it real

edit on 6-9-2014 by Wildmanimal because: Spacer and target accuracy

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Xcathdra

Russia has admitted taking the man, so it wasn't any criminal activity...

So if your neighbor kidnaps your family member, it's not criminal so long as they let you know?

Tolerance of intolerable behavior is exactly what emboldens the likes of Putin.

I am pretty sure you grabbed the wrong end, of the wrong stick, in the wrong Forest.....

If you read into My Estonian's job, you can see he was patrolling the border in an anti-crime capacity - ie smuggling drugs/people. I was just making the observation he didn't stumble across such activity and get bundled off.

A cursory glance of my posting history will show you my stance on Mr Putin and his dreams of a New Russia.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Fylgje

Why does every-damned-thing have to be part of some Zionist plot?

If these Zionists are so controlling and all powerful to be involved in nearly every aspect of our government and private sector, why aren't they ruling the world rather than fighting for survival?

It's always amazing to see how people leap to these conclusions, on almost any global news events.

Wow

The Zionists are fighting for survival? They aren't ruling the world? What planet do you live on?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What was this intelligence officer doing on the Russian side of the border? What were those "hikers" doing in the mountains of Iraq when they "accidentally" strayed into Iran? What was Kenneth Bae doing in North Korea?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The level of trust I have in Western Organizations like NATO is so low.

That my first initial knee jerk belief is that NATO and US got Estonia to send this guy into Russia to be arrested only to start dishing out the usual BS.

Why don't we skip the BS, lets just start WW3 right now, lets all die. Lets leave the earth to Obama and CO underground, so they can emerge and rape what is left.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

I came to the conclusion that Everyone is a fool except US.

United States creates problems wherever it wants, to whom ever it wants, and then steps back and sips coffee.

Who is a fool here, everyone except US.

US supported new Kiev revolution, which caused this problem with Ukraine which leads to more and more problems. Now with Estonia.

I am beginning to understand why Americans chant USA USA USA

US makes fools out of everyone, perhaps its time I start chanting USA USA, oh crap, I got morals, that's a bummer.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif
What was this intelligence officer doing on the Russian side of the border? What were those "hikers" doing in the mountains of Iraq when they "accidentally" strayed into Iran? What was Kenneth Bae doing in North Korea?

I see we have another member of the just joined lets go to the Ukraine thread group. Dont you guys ever get tired of creating account after account to post?

As for NATO - its more transparent than what Russia is right now.

There is a disagreement on which side of the border he was on.

As for the rest take it to those respective topics please so we dont derail this thread.

Thanks
edit on 6-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Russia going to snatch someone over the border is logical...?

No it isn`t, especially not now !

Estonia spy got caught on Russian territory, in a bit of panic what to do they call their CIA buddies how to deal with it, they of course have experience with these kinds of things. CIA gives advice after short thinking. Make up story about abduction, before Russia comes out with statement they caught spy on Russia soil.

Of course the convenient side effects of this is also thought about. Russia looking bad and call for more NATO defense spending justification for NATO troops.

This was not deliberately but an accident.

Classic "don't let a good crisis go to waste action"

Just a cover up from Estonia government with (thought about) convenient side effects.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Why not... Stalin did the same thing to trigger a war with Finland.

Yes - Putin would kidnap a foreign national in their own country.

This is Putin once again trying to show the west just exactly what kind of ovaries he has.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

its a very confusing story...right now estonian secret police is giving very blurry explications
and russian secret service FSB is openly declared they arested a estonian agent...i can tell
you that its not surprise if this agent was corrupt and was there personal reasons to using
his secret police cover for that...its not a fisrt corrupt agent in estonia there was many
before...right now the agent is allready in Moscow in FSB head office...lets see what happend
next...

e

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I see we have another member of the just joined lets go to the Ukraine thread group. Dont you guys ever get tired of creating account after account to post?

That members join date is Jan 2013.....maybe you should apologize?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Why not... Stalin did the same thing to trigger a war with Finland.

Yes - Putin would kidnap a foreign national in their own country.

This is Putin once again trying to show the west just exactly what kind of ovaries he has.

...and Putin is Stalin of course ?

I asked you these question before and you conveniently avoided to respond to them, lets see if you have know finally grown some...

- Do you actually believe what you`re posting ?

- Do you think it makes any difference what you`re posting ?

These are two really normal questions which you can answer without invading them, no need to try and derail from them.

Simply just answer them, no need to do anything beyond that. And yes they are relevant questions.

I give you my answers, I believe what I`m posting and I don`t think it gives a crap about what is going to happen if I post or not.

See how easy it is, you can just do the same.

I`m really curious of your answers about those two questions.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit
I've researched facts and came to the conclusion of reality. It is exactly as I say and it has to be mentioned because for some reason many don't understand WHO is doing what. It's hoping other people will do their own research and see the facts as they are, and if they follow the truth, they will come to the same conclusion that I have. The US government is being manipulated by a foreign threat and has been for years.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Exactly,
The only option open to Obama is war with Russia, no sane person would do that.

Yet, you all blame Obama for being weak. Funny, I bet your the first to find an excuse not to fight Russian's and enjoy the rain of Grads - yet, its all Obama's fault!

If the U.S. sent a few divisions of Army back into Germany per say, Putin would get the hint to calm down. Our military is battle hardened and can fight a chem or nuke war. Putin knows he can only use nukes and that will be the certain death of him and Russia. Reagan or Bush would have put him in his place a long time ago!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
No, the American people must deal with the Zionist lunatics controlling the US government. This is starting to get serious. I guess America is tired of bombing muslims so now it's time to move on to greener pastures. It just isn't worth it. The people will have to stop it and hold the elite resource thieves responsible. Arrest warrants for them all before they get us all killed.

WTF! So the Russians didn't abduct anyone (even though they admit it) it's all some twisted zionist plot! My God. One sad deluded opinion is bad but there twelve others giving you starts !!! Jesus H.

Non deluded ATS folks : the really scary thing is there could be politicians in positions of influence with the same thoughts.....

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ekiusa

its a very confusing story...right now estonian secret police is giving very blurry explications
and russian secret service FSB is openly declared they arested a estonian agent...i can tell
you that its not surprise if this agent was corrupt and was there personal reasons to using
his secret police cover for that...its not a fisrt corrupt agent in estonia there was many
before...right now the agent is allready in Moscow in FSB head office...lets see what happend
next...

e

LATEST : Today Moscow Lefortovo court gave order to arrest estonian citizen Eston Kohver
for espiopnage charges if conficted 10-20 years in prison...
video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

That members join date is Jan 2013.....maybe you should apologize?

Clearly Xcathdra clicked 'reply' on the wrong post. Check the registration dates below Adalcatif's post.

No apology is necessary.
edit on 6-9-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi. Im from Estonia, not far from this border point where it happened.
Firstly, this agent was doing investigations on the border point about illegal smuggling etc. It's been reported that he had 5000euros with him and was waiting for a russian agent on the border for information exhchange on the illegal activity and smugglings.
Im pretty sure that soon we will hear Russia demanding that Estonia would release some of theyr FSB agents that are detained in Estonia over the years (or maybe some secret one recently that we haven't heard about) in exchange for our guy. Just a few years ago, 2012 i think it was, when Estonians caught and arrested two FSB agents that were undercover inside estonias secret service, so im thinking Russia is going to demand theyr release soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

As in Dr. Strangelove.
Who wants to ride that 30 megaton city killer into Putinville? It seems that is what Vlad is looking for.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is what happens when Putin senses weakness. He has Europe by the balls due to oil and gas. He knows we have to go back into the middle east.

Who is seriously going to oppose him militarily? At the end of the day ISIS is a higher priority than Estonia.

Any resistance against Russia is going to be limited to cyber warfare and air power.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join