It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A slip of the tongue by a former mossad agent about the london bombings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Indeed. I remember the quotes from the Scottish guy who had torn his ligaments through kicking the terrorists in the balls so hard.

-----
The cabbie said: “I kicked him with full force right in the balls but he didn’t go down. He just kept on babbling his rubbish.

“He was going crazy, just lashing out at everyone and babbling p*sh in a foreign language the whole time.

“I’ve heard people say since that he was shouting ‘Allah!’ but I didn’t hear that. It just sounded like a lot of c**p to me.
---------------
metro.co.uk...

The problem with UK bomb conspiracy theories is that we don't scare easy and get on with life as usual. If there are 'false flag' events then a country famous for its stiff upper lip is the last last place to hold one.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: InhaleExhale did you actually examine the train floor

did you?

No.

Why would you ask?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Totally agree with your comments, and they really shouldn't mess with the Scots in the first place

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: douglas5

I don’t want to derail this thread anymore or educate you on the mechanics of what happened that fateful day in London, but as someone that was on the tube network that morning when this took place, I had first hand experience of the effect these bombs had on Londoners and to say its all a conspiracy etc is a punch in the face to the families of the 52 people who lost their lives.

He never said that no one died, and it's honestly really strange to see you attacking him. His comments come from the video posted, that hinge on the fact that just like 9-11, there was a "training exercise" going on at the same exact time, and of the very same nature as the bombings.

The video does not say that the people who lost their lives were faked. No one here said that. Why are you harping on that? The video, and the poster, are saying that it was a conspiracy to kill Londoners, to ensure that the agenda of perpetual war in the Middle East continued, since people in the UK were wanting to move away from having troops there.

Everyone knows people died. It was a horrible thing. He's saying that there are strange things that happened, and inconsistencies that don't match up. He never said people faked dying, or were crisis actors, or whatever nonsense you are trying to say that he said.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Catacomb

He never said that no one died, and it's honestly really strange to see you attacking him. His comments come from the video posted, that hinge on the fact that just like 9-11, there was a "training exercise" going on at the same exact time, and of the very same nature as the bombings.

The video posted "7/7 The Ripple Effect" was written by John Hill who believes he's the messiah, that said not much credence can really be given to such a nonsense video. I was not attacking the member but if that is how you perceived my posts then that is an issue for you.

The video does not say that the people who lost their lives were faked. No one here said that. Why are you harping on that? The video, and the poster, are saying that it was a conspiracy to kill Londoners, to ensure that the agenda of perpetual war in the Middle East continued, since people in the UK were wanting to move away from having troops there.

Again, you are giving credence to a video written by a nut job. Typical Conspiracy Theorist, lets assume one video based on one nut jobs opinion of what actually happened on 7/7 as gospel as all the MSM is evil and trying to take over the World.

Everyone knows people died. It was a horrible thing. He's saying that there are strange things that happened, and inconsistencies that don't match up. He never said people faked dying, or were crisis actors, or whatever nonsense you are trying to say that he said.

You do repeat yourself somewhat. Anyhow the inconsistencies you mention, what are these? As a Londoner I have never heard of these inconsistencies you speak off relating to the 7/7 bombings. What the video has done has mixed fact and interwoven with John Hills perception of reality and it comes across as gospel to those of us , gullible enough to listen. I have heard about the training exercise that was due to take place, but lets put this into context, do you really believe Peter Power from Scotland Yard would have admitted to these exercises in the first instance if in fact the whole scenario was just a cover up?

ATS Motto, deny Ignorance,not deny all MSM and believe any nut jobs video of an event is the truth over everything else. Surely anyone believing the tripe in the video "Ripple Effect" have done their homework on the author of the video before believing its content.

Edit - To add the phrase "Crisis Actors" has been spouted a lot here on ATS lately and thus the reason I used that terminology, and for me to say that in one sentence during this whole thread and you have written three paragraphs in response to that one point. Spend your time more wisely researching who in fact write and edit these videos before "harping" on at other ATS members for trying to "Deny Ignorance" as this thread is full of it.
edit on 2.9.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
nope. pre-planted explosives in all cases on 7/7. by mossad.

Prove it. Good luck with that since all the facts point in a very different direction.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This thread is a prime example of what another thread titled "Not everything is a conspiracy" is talking about.
No wonder many think conspiracy theorists are bat # crazy.
A guy makes a slip of the tongue and people are assuming he means Mossad did the 7/7 bombings....even though what he actually says has no bearing to the 7/7 bombing as in there are no bomb trucks....
Next people will call me a debunker or a shill I bet.
edit on 2-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
This thread is a prime example of what another thread titled "Not everything is a conspiracy" is talking about.
A guy makes a slip of the tongue and people are assuming he means Mossad did the 7/7 bombings....even though what he actually says has no bearing to the 7/7 bombing as in there are no bomb trucks....

Totally agree with you, shame really that ATS seems to be going down the swany with all these "tin foil" hat wearers. I wish I could take a group of ATS members and have another website (invite membership only) where we could actually discuss topics instead of having to educate some folk all the time. To take a video and believe it word for word over all other facts that have been presented is quite a sad state of affairs.

To any MOD out there, can we not have a forum whereby only a few "Enlightened" members can post so we can actually enjoy discussing topics at hand.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You're nothing but a shill and a debunker boymonkey and probably being paid for your posts

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I wish I was

Need the cash so any capital letter names (CIA,FBI,MI6,MFI,IKEA,B&Q) reading this drop me a line

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Monkey dude... "truck bomb" is an expression that can refer to an ied applied to any vehicle of any size (of course if the vehicle is small you usually call it a "car bomb" but in this case the vehicle was bigger so...) - you can call it a vbied if you wish, the guy just called it "truck bomb" - its a general nomenclature, it doesnt actually mean there has to be a truck involved - thats what the other member was trying to explain.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Sorry doesn't wash that.
Put truck bomb in google and it comes up with bombs which are in the trucks.
Not once have I ever heard anyone say "Oh he is carrying a truck bomb".
Every instance in a google search = "Truck bomb" = a bomb in a truck or car.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

Monkey dude... "truck bomb" is an expression that can refer to an ied applied to any vehicle of any size (of course if the vehicle is small you usually call it a "car bomb" but in this case the vehicle was bigger so...) - you can call it a vbied if you wish, the guy just called it "truck bomb" - its a general nomenclature, it doesnt actually mean there has to be a truck involved - thats what the other member was trying to explain.

Or..... You could call it what it was "Suicide Bombers"

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Yeah, he's not getting it but I follow ya.

A bomb capable of destroying a truck, not a bomb in a truck.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think "he" is getting it but 7/7 was committed by suicide bombers not a bomb that could blow up a truck as they had their bombs on their person.

With the logic some users on here are using we could call a grenade a "Truck Bomb" as it could destroy a truck.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's just lingo. The bombs are basically very powerful. It has nothing to do with how they were deployed whether via a truck or suicide bomber.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It does when people are saying the guy admitted they used a truck bomb on 7/7 when no such thing was used.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You're still on this truck thing? The poster you were discussing this with did not say that, and that's the poster I responded too.

But hey, keep focusing on that, I'm over it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Swills
It's just lingo.

The whole premise of this thread is based on the lingo. The thread was started because the former Mossad fella said 'we' instead of 'they' and he said 'truck bomb' instead of 'suicide bomb'. The OP is trying to pin 7/7 on Israel based on the very brief few seconds of interview with a former Mossad fella who is tripping over his English.

In this case, the exact language is very important. And so is the fact that the Mossad fella can't get the words correct. He said 'truck bomb' instead of suicide bomber. (7/7 was a suicide bomber NOT in a vehicle) He's obviously getting words messed up. Therefore, his words of 'we' instead of 'they' are meaningless in terms of a 'Mossad gotchya'. The premise of this thread fails.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's just lingo. The bombs are basically very powerful. It has nothing to do with how they were deployed whether via a truck or suicide bomber.

Please look back at page 2 of this thread for the definition of a Truck Bomb. It's not "just lingo" there is correct and wrong terminology and calling Suicide Bombers truck bombs is incorrect. I have never once heard anyone on MSM or even here on ATS refer to suicide bombers as truck bombs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join