It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A slip of the tongue by a former mossad agent about the london bombings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: MysterX

But no truck sized bomb went off in 7/7 they were all person held.
If a truck bomb had been used I would have thought it odd the guy saying this but seeing it wasn't it is just a slip of the tongue.
Iam sorry but I have never heard anyone say "Truck bomb" since the IRA used them.

I know a truck isn't a bus, but there was a bus involved.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I know but again it was a suicide vest.
I have never heard anyone describe a bomb described as a truck bomb or a bomb designed to take out trucks.
Ah forget it I will leave you all just imagining Mossad behind everything.
Good day.
edit on 2-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I think you're mistaking a bomb the size of a truck, with a bomb designed to take out something the size of a truck mate.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I have never heard anyone describe a bomb described as a truck bomb or a bomb designed to take out trucks.
Good day.

I agree with you boymonkey, the London 7/7 bombers were suicide bombers nothing to do with Truck Bombs, here's a definition for other members who are confused between a suicide bomber and a "Truck Bomb"

truck bomb
A car bomb, or truck bomb, also known as a Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device, is an improvised explosive device placed inside a car or other vehicle and then detonated.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
This is quite an amazing gaff by a former Mossad Agent.

The guy messed up. 7/7 wasn't a truck bomb. (Timothy McVeigh lit off a truck bomb. 7/7 wasn't even close to one). His we/they was more of the same. He obviously stumbled over his English.

Other information in the clip involves two people arrested for possession of explosives, with an interesting twist.

There was no 'twist'. It was information on an American couple who were caught with bomb making materials in NYC. The video tried to say .... oooooh their names sound Jewish ... but the couple is completely unrelated to 7/7 and there was absolutely no evidence provided that they are Mossad.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Yup thats my point

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yip suicide bombers that buy RETURN tickets and a train that could not have got them there on time from luton ?

not one window broken from a bomb but the floor of the train showed that the explosion had come up the way

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
Yip suicide bombers that buy RETURN tickets and a train that could not have got them there on time from luton ?

not one window broken from a bomb but the floor of the train showed that the explosion had come up the way

So the 52 civilians that lost their lives on 7/7, were these faked as well, O let me guess they were "Crisis Actors"

And your point about the tube windows not being smashed is mute! take a look at the picture below, they look pretty smashed up to me.....

Where do you guys get your news? I know MSM is not the most honest news source but listening to alternative news has its limits as well.
edit on 2.9.2014 by flammadraco because: spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Good day.

Where did I say any of that?

My reply didn't even say MOSSAD or anything about MOSSAD.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

So the 52 civilians that lost their lives on 7/7, were these faked as well, O let me guess they were "Crisis Actors"

And your point about the tube windows not being smashed is mute! take a look at the picture below, they look pretty smashed up to me.....

Where do you guys get your news? I know MSM is not the most honest news source but listening to alternative news has its limits as well.
When i heard on the news that they had to break windows to get out it made me look into it more watch the video i posted earlier

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Correct.

I have a vague memory of there being two car bombs in late June '07 and a controlled explosion took place but there was definitely no truck bomb.

This is just a clip taken completely out of context and twisted to support a conspiracy.

Edit - here's the car bomb story - www.theguardian.com...

'Counter-terrorism sources said the devices found in two Mercedes cars - which contained gas cylinders, petrol and nails - were similar to car bombs used in Iraq.'

Truck bombs are Ford Transit vans full of explosives, and as Boymonkey says, they haven't been used in the UK since the IRA days (Arndale and Brighton Bomb)
edit on 2-9-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

douglas5 you said in your original post

not one window broken from a bomb
now you're saying that the injured broke the windows. You can't have it both ways, and in any case as a Londoner myself, had I been on any of these bombed trains I would have tried to get out via the doors rather than a window as it would have been easier or better still gone to the end of the carriage and tried to exit that way.

I am unsure what you mean with your posts, I know the video you speak off states a lot of conspiracy theories that happened that day, and may be some of the info is correct but maybe its just someone siting behind his PC at home dreaming up more conspiracy theories.

That being said, take a look at another picture from inside one of these tube’s, you can quite clearly see the damage is quite extensive and again your suggestion about the windows is mute.

I don’t want to derail this thread anymore or educate you on the mechanics of what happened that fateful day in London, but as someone that was on the tube network that morning when this took place, I had first hand experience of the effect these bombs had on Londoners and to say its all a conspiracy etc is a punch in the face to the families of the 52 people who lost their lives. As a Londoner I endured several IRA bombings and the one that blew up Staples Corner (start of M1 motorway) blew my windows in at home, so we are used to bombings in London, we are however not used to Suicide Bombers and never will be.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

If I am correct, these two bombers that left these two car bombs in London then went and drove a car into Glasgow Airport packed with explosives the next day and were taken from the car and beaten to a pulp by our Scottish Brothers north of the boarder.

One of these bombers was a doctor working for the NHS, unbelievable, you could not make this stuff up ;(

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

when you examine the floor of the train that the bomb went off in the explosion came UP through the floor of it
that is what others in the emergency services noticed

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

when you examine the floor of the train that the bomb went off in the explosion came UP through the floor of it

What utter nonsense, take a look at another picture below that shows where one of the bombers was sitting and you will note that the damage goes downwards and not upwards as you allege.

Where will I find any statement from an emergency personnel that attended these incidents stipulating that the blast came from beneath the train?

And even if your assumption was correct, was the bomb placed under the carriage or on the train track and was detonated remotely, despite the bombers making videos of their intentions before they committed these atrocities?

Douglas5, please do not take one video depicting someone’s warped take on this atrocity as “Gospel”.

A little info about the creator of the film “7/7 Ripple Effect”. It was written by a man named John Hill from the republic of Ireland, even though he used a pseudonym “Muad'Dib”. He also according to his website believes he’s the Messiah and that George Lucas was told the script of “Star Wars” telepathically by the (wait for it) “the Force”. He was also extradited to the UK main land on the charge of perverting the course of justice by sending the Judge and Jury foremen a copy of the “Ripple Effect”

Seem’s like your video you give so much credence to was written by a nut job and you want to believe this over anything else, then be my guest.

John Hill - The Ripple Effect

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Is that a quote from some conspiacy vid that makes amazing connections and hooks the ignorant into parroting things like you just did?

When did you "examine" the floor of the train?

Look I am all for nut job conspiracy ideas as they can be entertaining and mind blowing at times but never lead anywhere other than delusion.

I have heard almost the exact same words in a number of conspiracy vids about 7/7, NWO and other YouTube vids alike, so do you have anything to back your words, did you actually examine the train floor or are you believing in what you heard because the connection fit your preconceived view of the world?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

nope. pre-planted explosives in all cases on 7/7. by mossad.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale did you actually examine the train floor

did you?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

nope. pre-planted explosives in all cases on 7/7. by mossad.

And you know that for a fact?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: InhaleExhale did you actually examine the train floor

did you?

He was not the one that made the allegation of where the bomb was planted in the first place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join