It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A slip of the tongue by a former mossad agent about the london bombings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
lol at the person saying "truck bombs" are bombs designed to blow up trucks and scoffing at other's who have common sense. I bet the shoe bomber was looking for a nice pair lofers to incinerate huh?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
lol at the person saying "truck bombs" are bombs designed to blow up trucks and scoffing at other's who have common sense. I bet the shoe bomber was looking for a nice pair lofers to incinerate huh?

God only knows what the underpants bomber was thinking of.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorchio

First of all there was the discrepancy over the connecting train. The train which the alleged bombers needed to catch to be at those locations was cancelled. It meant that they would have had to catch the later train which would result in them getting to the locations after the bombs had gone off.

I believe you are referring to the 7:40am train from Luton to Kings Cross, that was first reported, however in the final report the actual train they caught was the 7:25am train to Kings Cross which was not cancelled and should have arrived into Kings Cross at 8:04am but there was a slight delay due to over head cable problems and a delay of 20 odd minutes which meant the bombers arrived at approximately 8:30am into Kings Cross.

Here is CCTV footage of the four men leaving Kings Cross Thames link Station that morning.

There was also the type of explosive used. The effect of the home-made bombs used was to flash and burn. Witness accounts of the inside of the carriages were of seats ripped out and a hole in the floor which had burst inwards. Clearly not a bomb inside the carriage but under it. The carriages affected were immediately taken away and shipped to another country. I recall a French inspector commenting that 'military grade explosives' were used.

I already addressed this point during this thread with the following picture;

Shows the damage from the bomb going down into the floor and not up as some folk have assumed.

In addition, the alleged bombers were completely obliterated yet all of their identifying documentation remained intact.

I’m probably going to give more credence to the witness that actually saw one of these guys detonating his bomb. This witness also lost both his legs in the attack, so he was damn close to the actual explosion. I don’t for one second believe any “Crisis Actor” will maim himself for effect.

" 'I saw terrorist detonate his bomb'
"

We also have the crisis management company who were running a drill at those exact locations, on that same morning and at that exact time for bombs going off. This mirrored exactly what happened on 911.

I agree, but would Peter Power from Scotland Yard really inform the Press of this “Drill” if in fact it was a cover up?

The tube bombs went off simultaneously. Extremely unusual for amateur bombers with volatile home made bombs. The Tavistock Square bomb went off a little later and reports show that there were bandaged 'victims' on the scene within seconds of the blast. The bandaging on some of these victims were over the clothes, rather than being properly bandaged.

The bombs were not set off simultaneously as you believe, the first three bombs on the tube went off within three minutes of each other from 8:50am to 8:53am. The bomber on the bus set his off nearly an hour later.

I'm not going to provide sources but all of this is on line and if you're that interested then it should all still be checkable. I'm sure that there is a lot more i've forgotten but if further info is required then i'd suggest reading the evidence put forward by a guy called Kollerstrom (i think)

The chap you are referring to is also a Holocaust denier and as such I won’t give much credence to anything he has to say and will probably tarnish him with the same brush as “Hill & Ferrell”.

To be honest, even if there is a massive conspiracy regarding 7/7, these three chaps, Hill, Ferrell and Kollerstorm have done more harm than good to try and find the truth of what happened on the fateful day. It seems that a lot of info you have is incorrect, as I have said already in this thread, I was actually on the London Underground whilst these attacks took place and I know that the bus exploded an hour later as their was panic throughout the Network thinking more bombs were going to go off.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

truck bomb
A car bomb, or truck bomb, also known as a Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device, is an improvised explosive device placed inside a car or other vehicle and then detonated.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: boymonkey74
A holocaust denier and you take anything he says as fact?.

Kollerstrom isn't a reliable source of information. He has obvious agenda and a wonky thought process - Holocaust denial. Anyone looking for truth will automatically dismiss Kollerstrom unless there is collaborating evidence from more credible sources - which rarely, if ever, happens.

That being said - BACK TO THE OPs VIDEO - I think it's been proven rather well that the Mossad fella was just tripping on his English and he said nothing about the Mossad pulling off 7/7 ... and the accompanying video trying to blame Jews for all sorts of stuff - with quotes like ""OMG they have a Jewish sounding name!"" - was useless.

It's safe to say that the premise of this thread has been proven false.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

truck bomb
A car bomb, or truck bomb, also known as a Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device, is an improvised explosive device placed inside a car or other vehicle and then detonated.

Right, a truck bomb is in a truck, a car bomb in a car, a shoe bomb in a shoe. The size of the resulting explosion is irrelevant, and if that's what you meant I retract my statement.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I think you are both on the same page and are agreeing with each other.
I think lol

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Thanks for the response. However, there are some inaccuracies in the points you have raised.

I believe you are referring to the 7:40am train from Luton to Kings Cross, that was first reported, however in the final report the actual train they caught was the 7:25am train to Kings Cross which was not cancelled and should have arrived into Kings Cross at 8:04am but there was a slight delay due to over head cable problems and a delay of 20 odd minutes which meant the bombers arrived at approximately 8:30am into Kings Cross.

Here is CCTV footage of the four men leaving Kings Cross Thames link Station that morning.

I've needed to re-check my notes on this one. The train was scheduled to leave at 7.24am. The bombers allegedly arrived at 7.22am. Even with a clear run, it has been shown that you cannot get to the necessary platform in 2 minutes, not to mention buy a ticket too. There is no way that they could have caught the earlier train.

I already addressed this point during this thread with the following picture;[

Shows the damage from the bomb going down into the floor and not up as some folk have assumed.

The following is a witness statement:

"We'd been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. [...] We were right in the carriage where the bomb was. I was knocked out. I did not know what was going on." He and Crystal (his dance partner) were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been. "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag."

I’m probably going to give more credence to the witness that actually saw one of these guys detonating his bomb. This witness also lost both his legs in the attack, so he was damn close to the actual explosion. I don’t for one second believe any “Crisis Actor” will maim himself for effect.

" 'I saw terrorist detonate his bomb'
"

I can't claim to remember this, yet many crisis actors are disabled prior to working for their respective companies.

I agree, but would Peter Power from Scotland Yard really inform the Press of this “Drill” if in fact it was a cover up?

Yes, and this is very interesting. The admittance of a crisis management company only came up once people came forward and mentioned how quickly both police and ambulance services arrived at the scene. This is exactly the same situation as with 911.

The bombs were not set off simultaneously as you believe, the first three bombs on the tube went off within three minutes of each other from 8:50am to 8:53am. The bomber on the bus set his off nearly an hour later.

You're obviously not familiar with TATP. These home made devices can only be detonated by heat or shock. They had as much chance of detonating on the Luton train as they did on the actual trains that were bombed. To get them to go off within 3 minutes of each other is beyond belief.

The chap you are referring to is also a Holocaust denier and as such I won’t give much credence to anything he has to say and will probably tarnish him with the same brush as “Hill & Ferrell”.

To be honest, even if there is a massive conspiracy regarding 7/7, these three chaps, Hill, Ferrell and Kollerstorm have done more harm than good to try and find the truth of what happened on the fateful day. It seems that a lot of info you have is incorrect, as I have said already in this thread, I was actually on the London Underground whilst these attacks took place and I know that the bus exploded an hour later as their was panic throughout the Network thinking more bombs were going to go off.

Kollerstroms politics are completely irrelevant in this. Just because he believes that 6 million jews didn't die, doesn't make his research any more or any less credible.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Lets agree to disagree and your point regarding;

Kollerstroms politics are completely irrelevant in this. Just because he believes that 6 million jews didn't die, doesn't make his research any more or any less credible.

Again lets agree to disagree, as I believe if a man can deny 6 Million people lost their lives in the holocaust, then he's not someone you can really be relied upon for accurate information. If he has denied the holocaust took place at the level it did then what's the difference in him denying any other atrocity. Surely you must be able to find a better source for your information than this chap?

Anyhow...... I'm off as I have work to do and its just as well I am my own boss or I would have been fired for spending all morning on ATS answering all you guys.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Lets agree to disagree and your point regarding;

Again lets agree to disagree, as I believe if a man can deny 6 Million people lost their lives in the holocaust, then he's not someone you can really be relied upon for accurate information. If he has denied the holocaust took place at the level it did then what's the difference in him denying any other atrocity. Surely you must be able to find a better source for your information than this chap?

Anyhow...... I'm off as I have work to do and its just as well I am my own boss or I would have been fired for spending all morning on ATS answering all you guys.

As i said earlier, all of my research was independently done years ago. I only discovered Kollerstrom 3 days ago. It's purely coincidence that some of his findings are the same as my own.

By the way, i'm also my own boss. Business is coming second at the moment as i'm more concerned about having my life put in danger by the zionist lunatics who run this country.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
People were not very good at photoshopping pictures at the time of Holocaust, maybe because Photoshop didn´t exist at the time.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
a reply to: DrunkYogi

"it's easy to put a truck bomb as we did- as we saw in london."

uh... huh.

the trust fund hippies who got busted in new york, i wonder if they were active in ows?

hippies??? that phrase is a half-a-century old, give it a rest....OWS? huh?..........how about right-wing fanatics, apparently that political context never entered your mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Please remain on topic.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Guys one thing always puzzled me with the London bombings why didn't they use timed explosives like in Madrid?

The failed car bombs with gas canisters that were empty!

So these people purchased gas containers and all were empty?

Sounds to me like the intel sevices were in on the gas canister bombers and allowed the mission to go to the line knowing there would be no big explosions

Also why did these Muslims attack us when they know so many here and in other countries marched against the wars our governments relish?

The IRA still had support in this country untill they targeted civilians,why on earth do the Muslim terrorists target the public(apart from that soldier Rigby and another attempted beheading plot on soldiers before that)

It's counterproductive the only people who benefit are the western armies when they Go into the Middle East

These terrorist acts have not helped them in anyway,and just made more of their faith dead:-/

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
People were not very good at photoshopping pictures at the time of Holocaust, maybe because Photoshop didn´t exist at the time.

However photo editing did exist at that time simply not with a computer.

Just to point that out.

Sorry I might have missed a post or two to see the relevance of your post, is it a reply to someone?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Hand coloring photographs, yes, but creating complete fakes, no.
There is a relevance to my post if you spare a time reading what has been written previously.
edit on 3-9-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Hand coloring photographs, yes, but creating complete fakes, no.
There is a relevance to my post if you spare a time reading what has been written previously.

A bit more than hand coloring I believe but I would check as my knowledge of such is lacking but during the 2nd World war or even before people could be edited out of photos and other similar things done to photographs.

Sorry still couldn't find the relevance other than the holocaust denier dude that has some theories as to what occurred on 7/7.

Doesn't matter really I was just asking as I missed a few posts because the atmosphere in the thread wasn't agreeing with my taste buds so skimmed over a few posts.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join