It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A slip of the tongue by a former mossad agent about the london bombings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes iam still on the truck thing...kinda a major point isn't it?.
How are we supposed to believe the mossad guy having a slip of the tongue = Mossad did 7/7? even when he makes a mistake in what was actually used that day. No bomb trucks just suicide bombers..in no trucks.
I get it perfectly looks like many do not.
Are you actually agreeing with the OP video?.
Did Mossad use truck bombs on 7/7?.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There was a truck bomb in London

en.wikipedia.org...

And ironically it was that explosion that led to most london firms setting up disaster recovery plans and undertaking regular (paper) exercises to ensure such plans were up to date and effective - such as that which one firm had scheduled for the 7th July when a real attack meant they had to carry it out for real (leading to all sorts of fun and games amongst the tinfoil hat brigade).

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

No one is disputing that there has never been a truck bomb in London, and the one you have referred to in your post that happened in Bishopsgate was on the same evening the IRA bombed Staples Corner in London which blew my windows out. I remember that evening very well.

To add it was also a "truck bomb" they used in Staples Corner that same evening.

7/7 was not a truck bomb as alleged in the OP video, it was suicide bombers.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Yeah i mentioned that the IRA used them.
Unless the guy in the video meant Mossad actually did the IRA bombings lol

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Because only ignorant folks will believe someone put a truck inside a train to blow it up. If they think that you can't help them. The former Mossad agent wasn't talking about that but the destruction of the bomb, not how it was delivered.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Sorry - this is the problem when you are not in a position to listen to videos! I assumed from the comments that the Mossad agent was referring to a truck bomb in London and that others had just assumed he meant the 7th July tube bombings (knowing how many people seem to think that that was the first terrorist attack in london .... ) If he is specifically refering to the latter than he is obviously mistaken and/or being misquoted out of context.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Again what truck bomb?.
Is it an attack coming?.

They are talking about 4th july! his reference to truck bomb is to compare to the bus bombs in london.
Bad slip of the tongue there, like G.W. and "Another Conspi..sp......"
edit on 2-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Sorry - this is the problem when you are not in a position to listen to videos! I assumed from the comments that the Mossad agent was referring to a truck bomb in London and that others had just assumed he meant the 7th July tube bombings (knowing how many people seem to think that that was the first terrorist attack in london .... ) If he is specifically refering to the latter than he is obviously mistaken and/or being misquoted out of context.

Why would anyone want to listen or watch a video made by a guy that thinks he's the messiah and thinks the chap that wrote Star Wars got the idea telepathically from "The Force". Are you seriously suggesting that anyone listens or watch a video about some nut jobs opinion?

Why can't some people realise that not everything is a conspiracy or better still research a video such as "Ripple Effect" before making assumptions that it is accurate and then parrot spout the contents of said video.

Would you listen and take notice of a video some ATS member made of the same event with no evidence and just conspiracy theory about what happened, would you take their opinion over that of worldwide MSM?

Some folk on here would take the word of someone who believes he's a messiah over facts presented anywhere else and that makes a mockery of other users on ATS as we all get tarnished with the same brush as this nut job.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Type in 'conspiracy forums' on Google and guess what site tops the list? This one.

So, to suggest that people here are bringing the site down, maybe you should move on and find a site that caters for your non conspiracy needs?

Regardless of what people think, whether pro conspiracy or anti conspiracy, there are (once again) a number of holes in the O.S regarding 7/7, that's a fact, I'm afraid. And when there are holes in a story, then there will always be questions being asked.

With regards to the video clip posted by the O.P, well it could be a slip of the tongue and mean nothing, then again.... Yes, there were no trucks used on 7/7, that's a fact. But another fact relating to 7/7 is the the emergency drill that was being carried out using the self same scenario that was actually materialised. Coincidence? Maybe, but it should make any critical thinking person sit up and research the events, which it has.

edit on 2/9/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
But another fact relating to 7/7 is the the emergency drill being carried out, using the self same scenario that was actually carried out. Coincidence? Maybe, but it should make any critical thinking person sit up and research the events, which it has.

A (paper) exercise being carried out by a City firm as a direct consequence of the IRA truck bombings that did happen (they had to instigate it for real, but I guess they found out whether or not their proceedures worked or not!)

See above

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Type in 'conspiracy forums' on Google and guess what site tops the list? This one.

So, to suggest that people here are bringing the site down, maybe you should move on and find a site that caters for your non conspiracy needs?

Regardless of what people think, whether pro conspiracy or anti conspiracy, there are (once again) a number of holes in the O.S regarding 7/7, that's a fact, I'm afraid. And when there are holes in a story, then there will always be questions being asked.

With regards to the video clip posted by the O.P, well it could be a slip of the tongue and mean nothing, then again.... Yes, there were no trucks used on 7/7, that's a fact. But another fact relating to 7/7 is the the emergency drill that was being carried out using the self same scenario that was actually materialised. Coincidence? Maybe, but it should make any critical thinking person sit up and research the events, which it has.

I was referring to the video "7/7 Ripple Effect" which was written by a chap called John Mills and he is a nut job and folk on this thread have used this video as prove that their opinion on what happened on 7/7 is accurate.

I'm sure if I put "Elvis is alive" on Google will bring back thousands of hits, does not mean it's correct.

I'm all for discussing conspiracy theories and the reason why I come to this site, but when folk state on ATS that the MSM is not to be trusted but a video from John Mills is, then one has to question the mind set of some ATS members.

You say critical thinkers, perhaps some folk need to critically analyse any source of information and videos as a five minute search on google on John Mills allowed me to form the opinion about John Mills being a nutter and yet nine years later the video is still being used as a source.

Not going to answer all your points as I've discussed this at length today throughout this thread, I do however stand by what I said about a site or even a forum within ATS with the "Tin Foil" hat crowd omitted from participation.

Have you challenged the members on this thread that have said 7/7 was carried out by Mossad with no evidence to back up their silly claims or just questioning my posts trying to "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I agree that posting a video, which is likely to have been edited, isn't evidence that Mossad was behind the 7/7 bombings. But maybe, just maybe it will inspire someone to research the whole 7/7 atrocities for themselves.

I apologise for the cranky reply to you, it's been a long day and when someone starts using terms like tin foil hatters and the like, it grinds my gears a little.

Like 9/11, 7/7 has so many holes that to dismiss any conspiracy surrounding it, is not denying ignorance, it's embracing ignorance IMO.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Probably are some unanswered questions relating to both 7/7 and 9/11, my point is the folk that use the video I've discussed as prove about their opinion. How can one have a serious debate with folk that give so much credence to such a video and dismiss everything else as false when not even critically researching the evidence they are using.

No worries about being cranky
but it "grinds my gears" that some ATS members form such opinions on a whim and they end up like a dog with a bone no matter what evidence is given. My reference to the "Tin Foil Hat" brigade refer to these folks. You are right about embracing ignorance and these members on this thread accusing Mossad of carrying out these attacks have done just that.

To be honest, my views on 9/11 are more inclined to the conspiracy aspect but the 7/7 incident I believe happened as was reported more or less.

I saw a documentary on Discovery about Preppers and they seemed to have only used "tin foil hat" preppers for the documentary and no main stream preppers. That being said and I hope we can agree, some folk on ATS do take the biscuit and deviate the topic away from serious debate as other ATS members have to correct or research some silly assumptions.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
how about this?

there was a slip of the tongue, the guy was about to refer to a mossad operation he was supposed to keep his mouth shut about (maybe closer to home), and so he rattles off some bs about london to cover his slip?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: douglas5

when you examine the floor of the train that the bomb went off in the explosion came UP through the floor of it
that is what others in the emergency services noticed

What utter nonsense, take a look at another picture below that shows where one of the bombers was sitting and you will note that the damage goes downwards and not upwards as you allege.

Where will I find any statement from an emergency personnel that attended these incidents stipulating that the blast came from beneath the train?

And even if your assumption was correct, was the bomb placed under the carriage or on the train track and was detonated remotely, despite the bombers making videos of their intentions before they committed these atrocities?

Douglas5, please do not take one video depicting someone’s warped take on this atrocity as “Gospel”.

A little info about the creator of the film “7/7 Ripple Effect”. It was written by a man named John Hill from the republic of Ireland, even though he used a pseudonym “Muad'Dib”. He also according to his website believes he’s the Messiah and that George Lucas was told the script of “Star Wars” telepathically by the (wait for it) “the Force”. He was also extradited to the UK main land on the charge of perverting the course of justice by sending the Judge and Jury foremen a copy of the “Ripple Effect”

Seem’s like your video you give so much credence to was written by a nut job and you want to believe this over anything else, then be my guest.

John Hill - The Ripple Effect

www.globalresearch.ca...
This article is dedicated to former South Yorkshire terror analyst Tony Farrell who lost his job but kept his integrity, and with thanks to the documentation provided by the July 7th Truth Campaign
Thursday, July 7th, 2005, is a day people still talk about in London, England. A meeting of the G8 had started in Gleneagles and London had just been named as the city for the next summer Olympics. It was all good.

nothing like a little diversion

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: douglas5

when you examine the floor of the train that the bomb went off in the explosion came UP through the floor of it
that is what others in the emergency services noticed

Is that a quote from some conspiacy vid that makes amazing connections and hooks the ignorant into parroting things like you just did?

When did you "examine" the floor of the train?

The bus should have had four CCTV cameras operating; police claimed that they had no footage from any of them, so there was no proof that Hussain had been on the bus and there was no indication of what had caused the explosion.

Look I am all for nut job conspiracy ideas as they can be entertaining and mind blowing at times but never lead anywhere other than delusion.

I have heard almost the exact same words in a number of conspiracy vids about 7/7, NWO and other YouTube vids alike, so do you have anything to back your words, did you actually examine the train floor or are you believing in what you heard because the connection fit your preconceived view of the world?

also
thenewalexandrialibrary.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's just lingo. The bombs are basically very powerful. It has nothing to do with how they were deployed whether via a truck or suicide bomber.

Please look back at page 2 of this thread for the definition of a Truck Bomb. It's not "just lingo" there is correct and wrong terminology and calling Suicide Bombers truck bombs is incorrect. I have never once heard anyone on MSM or even here on ATS refer to suicide bombers as truck bombs.

You do not seem to be hearing what the guy said, he did not say SUICIDE BOMBERS, he said TRUCK BOMB.

I.E. NO MENTION OF SUICIDE BOMBERS, but ONLY MENTION TRUCK BOMB.

Since they DID NOT DIE according to you, how could they have suicide ?

Your claims that conspiracy theorists are loony is funny stuff, you believe everything you hear from your media, and conglomerates without a lick of proof , THAT IS A REAL THEORIST.

People such as yourselves have literally not one thought of their own, and we know this, it is why it is so funny to see you rail desperately trying to convince us that you do.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Unlike you, who get your opinions formed from whims that you will NEVER try and see if are true or not. Right ?

Let me guess, pretty much everything you think has happened in this world has happened that way, and your gut feelings are pretty close to the truth, so you figure a 85% -90% of the time you are hearing the truth ??

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Why would anyone want to listen or watch a video made by a guy that thinks he's the messiah and thinks the chap that wrote Star Wars got the idea telepathically from "The Force". Are you seriously suggesting that anyone listens or watch a video about some nut jobs opinion?

Because they desperately want to believe the nonsense he spouts in his video's.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
it's weird how this thread stopped being about an interesting gaffe by a former intelligence operative and changed into every 7/7 bombing debate ever had on the internet by the end of page 1.

just saying.

in fact, he might have been about to mention the truck bombing in palestine in 1948 (no reason to bring attention to that), or he could have been referring to any one of the recent unclaimed truck bombings carried out in syria, iraq, etc. plenty of reason to stir the # in all the unstable neighboring countries.

"truck bomb" is what he definitely intended to say, "london" seems like a hasty cover for a near slip-up.

edit on 3-9-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join