It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threat Of Homeland Terror Attack while Obama Twiddles His Thumbs, He Is The Reason IS Still Breat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So we are supposed to believe a unnamed source who failed to do their job. The intel was bad because Foley was not there. This is why you need solid intel before going into a rescue mission your so called SF informant should know this. You claim the mission had been leaked so who else has your "informant" been running his mouth to?

You see Buster there is a huge issue I have with you......because you are so busy forming a pithy comeback to be disagreeable and argue, because that is what you do throughout the forums here, you failed to see the information you whined about last time has been answered!

But I love your first sentence here!! Yes, the unnamed source who failed to their job and made the intel irrelevant was your idol Obama himself......To clarify, Obama is the one who stated the military failed.yet, the truth is Obama failed the military and Foley....MY god what you say next is downright laughable....How about the press leaked it!.....It's public info. i reported! Oh you are mistaken, Buster, he was not running his mouth to me... we were simply having an intelligent conversation about recently released public info...re: Jim Foley...., something you seem incapable of doing!

Pax

Thanks for your support of our troops and Israel!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Can you sue the President?(Im an Australian)
edit on 2-9-2014 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
your "inside source"
good grief, and people just automatically believe you without any proof besides a claim that you have a source.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
just went and checked the OP's thread history
filled with nothing but anti obama tripe, yet she somehow has an inside source that happens to share her viewpoint(that obama sucks).

do you really think the president of the united states is that stupid, knowing that something like that would leak, if it indeed did happen? please use your brain

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There are a bunch of problems here. First...Obama is only concerned with how he looks and following his agenda to make the government "mommy and daddy" to the American people. Watch his words as he states over and over again about how he and the government provide things to the people. They don't...WE provide things to the people via taxes.

Second...Obama has a conflict about going to war with people of his faith (or previous faith) and beliefs. He doesn't want to be at war with these Muslims.

Third...Obama preached how "the wars are over" and how we are going to "pull the troops out" and how "terrorists are running away". The TRUTH is...the terrorists aren't running away, they are marching toward us. Obama was WRONG! Hell...he knew he was wrong when he said these things. That is also called a lie.

Finally...Obama does NOTHING but lie. Always has, always will. He knows what the truth is about everything he says, and follows the progressive pattern of simply lying about it and hoping we are stupid enough to believe it. I'm not that stupid. You can lie to me over and over and have the media back you up by lying...but the truth is obvious.

So...in conclusion, there is one problem (well...two). Obama and the progressive agenda. Both ignore the American people, their well-being, their economy, etc. The combination of a self-centered president and a progressive movement to overtake the country are the makings of our undoing. Lets just hope that we are smart enough to realize that when we vote, we may need to choose the lesser of two evils. Truth is this...sometimes you have to make a choice from a selection of bad options. When that happens, you have to have the balls to choose a bad option. Just choose the one that is less-bad. In this case...vote NO to anything Obama or progressives want. Otherwise, you will see America transformed even further into a third world country led by those billionaires who call themselves the champions of the middle-class.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The only problem is the military industrial complex pushing for constant war.

Maybe, just maybe, we don't need to put troops on the ground and get more of our sons killed for nothing.

Keep in mind, just a year and a half left.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yes, one of our Republican leaders the House Speaker ,John Boehner is suing the President for abuse of Executive power!! If a citizen took on the cause to sue the President if would be absolutely futile...You would go bankrupt very quickly!! But it is within our right to do so!

How about ya'll?

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
HERE is the entire recap of proof for all our lazy posters, that can't read the first 1 or 2 pages of the thread!!

originally posted by: paxnatus
I feel the need to clarify something, No classified info was shared with me period....It is all public knowledge...I know better than to put myself or him and buddies in that situation....As a highly trained soldier so does he!

Please do not think he broke any rules of OPSEC he didn't nor did I...Here are the public details ........maybe this will make you feel better....

hursday morning, Shaffer appeared on WMAL radio in Washington, D.C., to discuss the ISIS execution of American journalist James Foley earlier this week. He told me and co-host Brian Wilson that the recently revealed rescue attempt led by Special Forces earlier this summer failed because President Obama was slow to give the go-ahead:

I’m hearing from my friends in the Pentagon, they are giving him every single option way ahead of time. And let me give you a little secret here: The reason that raid into Syria failed to get Foley and those guys was because the president drug his feet. He waited too long, the intel got stale, and by the time we actually gave the “go” word it failed because we just didn’t react quick enough.

link

Thank you for all you replies.

pax

edit on 9/2/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoolStoryMan
just went and checked the OP's thread history
filled with nothing but anti obama tripe, yet she somehow has an inside source that happens to share her viewpoint(that obama sucks).

do you really think the president of the united states is that stupid, knowing that something like that would leak, if it indeed did happen? please use your brain

Hahahaha i got a kick out of this question!! " Do you really think the President of the United states is that stupid?"!!

Uhmmmm yes i do!!!! he is very deceitful and manipulative...He is anti America and anti military!! Meaning he puts people in to combat and then does not support them!! It is sick!! Yes the white House and Obama himself were responsible for the Chief of station leak in Afghanistan!!

Please, I do not think you are up for the challenge to match wits with me.....ya know brain to brain

pax

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

Not long now before we are all Doomed.

I know right. In about 100 years 99% of the people on this planet who are currently alive will be dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You know what? This is a Damn Awesome Post!!!! I mean my goodness summed up so beautifully!! I honestly feel he is
a lot more dangerous than we have been able to see at this point in the game! Hope I am wrong only time will tell!!!

Wait for it! Who will be the first to throw the "racist gauntlet down"

Thanks for your comments,

Pax

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Maybe, just maybe, we don't need to put troops on the ground and get more of our sons killed for nothing.

Agreed, but with just one flaw! Obama has been able to keep his promise about sending troops on the ground! And look so valiant to the public... However, do you know why?? Because they were ALREADY THERE!! Sneaky huh.....I am more anxious than most because my SO is involved and no telling when he will be home!! Praying everyday for this BS to stop!!

thanks,
Pax

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The only way for this BS to stop is to ignore the Middle East. By saying that we should go back or we should do this or that in the Middle East, you are arguing for the exact opposite of what you claim to want. ISIS, ISIL, Saddam, whoever, as soon as we take one out, another will step in and take their place. Let's just leave them alone and let them kill each other and tell any americans traveling abroad to watch their back in those countries. I personally don't fear terrorism at all, and I spent time in Iraq in 05 protecting convoys while in the Army. Terrorism is just a buzzword of the day to get everyone's panties in a knot when in reality we have these statistics.

Nine facts about terrorism in the United States since 9/11

Here's number nine:

9) Your odds of dying in a terrorist attack are still much lower than dying from just about anything else.

Stop listening to the pundits screaming terrorism all the time. ISIS isn't a threat to mainland America, they never could be. Sure they may send a few operatives over here and blow a building up or two, but so what? The odds that you will be involved in that attack are negligible, and even if you do happen to win the unluckiest lottery in the world, then you are either A) dead (and why does it matter since you are incapable of caring anymore) or B) maimed (which means you aren't dead and get to keep on living YAY!)

So in essence, I agree with Obama here for not sending troops screaming back overseas to sit in a sandy country for another 8 - 10 years wasting taxpayer money.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

He is anti America and anti military!!

Yes he is that is why he cut taxes for small businesses and the middle class while cutting federal spending. He is anti military because until the sequester (which was pushed for by people like Ted Cruz) he did nothing but increase military spending because spending more than the next 12 nations combined just isn't enough.

Meaning he puts people in to combat and then does not support them!!

He supported the people he put into combat pretty good. When he sent the military in Libya there wasn't any cries about how they were sent into combat without the proper gear like we heard with Bush. Also Libya was the only war that Obama started and that was air attack only no boots on the ground all the other fighting in other nations was leftovers from Bush. So where has he put people into combat and not supported them?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Grow up! We go to war to protect our interests...and the interest of our allies. The key words are "our interests". But lets put the past in the past. A large group of well armed military personnel calling themselves ISIS (or whatever today) have invaded, killed, tortured and beheaded. They have stated...on the record...that they are coming for us. We know our half-assed-government doesn't care to secure the borders, still issues visas to middle-eastern/Muslim people and doesn't watch them (well enough) when they are here. Hell...our president is/was a muslim! We have been attacked once by a similar group resulting in 3000 est. deaths and multiple city buildings, economic damage, etc.

The JOB of our government right now is simple. Determine the best way to erase these people and the right plan to turn them to dust by releasing the "dogs of war" to wipe them off the face of the earth and get out as quickly as possible. Enter...destroy and leave. And when the next group shows their faces (if they have the guts)...do it again. Eventually, there will either be no one left or no one left with the balls to threaten the USA.

Sure...we created this mess via politics and sure, we are still under the false impression that another Japan war and recovery is possible. It isn't! Every time we remove a dictator, up come the terrorist groups. Why? Those people NEED a dictator willing to muzzle them and/or feed them into industrial shredders feet first...BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY UNDERSTAND! Now it is our turn to make them understand! Kill them...and leave until they get the point. THEN...stay the hell out of their business. If they want to kill each other...go for it. But threaten America and prepare to meet Allah.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You should wake up and stop trying to perpetuate that endless cycle of war and violence. Everything you just wrote goes alone the lines of, "use violence to stop violence" mindset that has gripped humanity since the Stone Ages. It doesn't work!

Like I said two posts ago. ISIS isn't a threat to mainland America, even the few terrorist attacks they may be able to carry out on our homeland are going to do negligible damage to us and really just create more fear and paranoia (which will make us damage ourselves even more than the terrorists did). Even September 11th (while tragic) wasn't really that big of a blow against America as we like to make it out to be. It would be the equivalent of a getting a few bee stings from a particular hive and since we can't locate that particular hive, we burn the whole forest down to kill it.

Oh and Obama isn't nor ever was a Muslim. That is all Fox news propaganda and mud slinging. He just like every other president in the united states since the 1780's is a protestant. Stop perpetuating this lie. It's dumb and detracts from real issues.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sure they may send a few operatives over here and blow a building up or two, but so what? The odds that you will be involved in that attack are negligible, and even if you do happen to win the unluckiest lottery in the world, then you are either A) dead (and why does it matter since you are incapable of caring anymore) or B) maimed (which means you aren't dead and get to keep on living YAY!)

So in essence, I agree with Obama here for not sending troops screaming back overseas to sit in a sandy country for another 8 - 10 years wasting taxpayer money.

OK...question. Your family is in that building...or two. Still agree with Obama? Will you still agree during the funeral with coffins filled with assorted body parts? And even if you lie and say "YES", what you are missing is that one building (or two...still can't believe you said that) is terrorism. A bully picking on a "punk". Do you know what happens to a kid that is bullied? He is looked down upon. He is picked on some more and he doesn't have any money to buy lunch because it is taken along with being given a blackened eye. There are no teachers to stop it, there are no police to stop it...it happens. How do you stop a bully? When he comes up and demands your lunch money again...you punch him in the nose as hard as you can. Knock him on his ass and scare the piss out of him. Nothing else works. I know. I used to be the one who bullied the bullies in High School (many decades ago) because I HATED seeing people picked on.

Yes...we need to get to the point that we can ignore the middle-east and isolate a bit. But not because THEY want us to, but on our terms and because WE don't care what they do over there. But again...call us out...say good-bye.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I posted before seeing your response. I guess we have to disagree. My vote is use the military for what they are meant for, get rid of this group and then leave them all alone to kill each other. We never should have tried to force our beliefs and civility on them. We f'ed up. But we can't go out with our tails between our legs or allow another 9/11. And all they understand is force. Sorry...THAT isn't from FoxNews but from 50 years of experience.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sure they may send a few operatives over here and blow a building up or two, but so what? The odds that you will be involved in that attack are negligible, and even if you do happen to win the unluckiest lottery in the world, then you are either A) dead (and why does it matter since you are incapable of caring anymore) or B) maimed (which means you aren't dead and get to keep on living YAY!)

OK...question. Your family is in that building...or two. Still agree with Obama? Will you still agree during the funeral with coffins filled with assorted body parts? And even if you lie and say "YES", what you are missing is that one building (or two...still can't believe you said that) is terrorism.

You are trying to create an appeal to emotion here. You are trying to put me into an unstable emotional state and have me make a decision. That is a recipe for disaster. It also doesn't legitimize your point in any way, since it is a logical fallacy. I'd hope that if the situation occurred to me in the above paragraph that I'd have the wherewithal not to let my emotions get the better of me and make the right decision to not go buckwild all over the world like we did in 2001. Apparently, due to your responses to me, you do not have the wherewithal to not let your emotions get the better of you during highly emotional situations.

A bully picking on a "punk". Do you know what happens to a kid that is bullied? He is looked down upon. He is picked on some more and he doesn't have any money to buy lunch because it is taken along with being given a blackened eye. There are no teachers to stop it, there are no police to stop it...it happens. How do you stop a bully? When he comes up and demands your lunch money again...you punch him in the nose as hard as you can. Knock him on his ass and scare the piss out of him. Nothing else works. I know. I used to be the one who bullied the bullies in High School (many decades ago) because I HATED seeing people picked on.

This example has no relation to what we are talking about. You want us to invade another country and help them then you are comparing it to a bully picking on a kid which would be more akin to a country mobilizing military to defend against another country invading them. Since there is no imminent threat from another country to invade us then I see no reason to mobilize our military. I never said that our country isn't allowed to defend itself, but we haven't had to do that for 70+ years now.

If you get stung by a wasp that happens to have its hive located on someone else's property, do you trespass onto their property (say the hive was located in the person's attic and the wasps are coming out through an old window) and kill the hive? Because that is a better example than the one you provided above.

Yes...we need to get to the point that we can ignore the middle-east and isolate a bit. But not because THEY want us to, but on our terms and because WE don't care what they do over there. But again...call us out...say good-bye.

No not on our terms. Our terms as has been shown, doesn't work. Just LEAVE THEM ALONE! Just withdraw and stop giving them press time. WE are enabling them as terrorists by giving them a podium and giving into the fear they are creating. Did you ever consider that maybe Iraq's neighbors would be more willing to crack down on ISIS if we were to leave the Middle East to its own devices instead of meddling all the time?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are spot on...
I am completely for the U.S. government using every eves dropping tool available to prevent some sort of violence that they might be putting together. But the constant coverage does nothing but:

1) sell newspapers
2) give a group of cavemen some type of relevant credo and help to further their agenda

Let's them shrivel up in their own irrelevancy

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join