It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threat Of Homeland Terror Attack while Obama Twiddles His Thumbs, He Is The Reason IS Still Breat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: CoolStoryMan

Many many people think Obama is a dumb ass!! Personally, I feel he wears the Village Idiot hat of Kenya much better!!

So sorry to tell you but Mr. Obozo knew that Jim Folley's life was on the line!! Do you not the think the Generals and Colonels did everything in their power to make sure O knew what was at stake! But he was too damn busy and still is playing both sides of the field!! It would have hurt him politically!! He let corrupt politics guide his decision on this mans life!! What a coward!! And because of his further stalling, another journalist died today!!

So go on defend this fool!! Yes people get to be be president by being that stupid......Remember Carter? For heaven's sake use your brain! He was told point blank what needed to happen and yet this narcissistic clown decided he would wait uhhhhhm just one more week or maybe 2!! He was probably saying ya know Im the President I can do what I want! People must bow down to me........me........me.......it's all about me!!!!

In the meantime failure to grow a pair cost another American his life!! At the very least he could have borrowed Michele's!

He's not an idiot, I bet he has attained a higher level of education than you have. How do you know what the options presented to him were? Why would he intentionally allow this to happen? Something you have yet to explain. WHY WOULD THE PRESIDENT WILLINGLY LET THESE THINGS HAPPEN, KNOWING HE WOULD BE ROUNDLY CRITICIZED FOR IT?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Unfortunately we have issues at home that need our attention and resources more. As long as we are playing the borders game, let's worry about what goes on inside ours and let other nations with closer borders take a shot at bringing this group of murderers to justice. We have tried this before and it only makes our country worse off...

Once this IsIS fad stops generating ad revenue, we will see in 5 years that some new group is so evil that even IsIS won't even fight alongside them. Then next they will have Fonzi jump a shark over the Gaza strip and say he has teamed up with the newest most baddest terror gang this side of the Nile.

I know I sound silly, so do they

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

By the way, yes I believe we will be attacked on our home turf by a group of foreign nutjobs and I am actually surprised it hasn't happened since 911. Boots on foreign ground will not prevent it any way. Tapping suspicious communication might. That is our best defense as long as there are some guidelines to protect a us citizens right to privacy.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoolStoryMan

Many many people think Obama is a dumb ass!! Personally, I feel he wears the Village Idiot hat of Kenya much better!!

So sorry to tell you but Mr. Obozo knew that Jim Folley's life was on the line!! Do you not the think the Generals and Colonels did everything in their power to make sure O knew what was at stake! But he was too damn busy and still is playing both sides of the field!! It would have hurt him politically!! He let corrupt politics guide his decision on this mans life!! What a coward!! And because of his further stalling, another journalist died today!!

So go on defend this fool!! Yes people get to be be president by being that stupid......Remember Carter? For heaven's sake use your brain! He was told point blank what needed to happen and yet this narcissistic clown decided he would wait uhhhhhm just one more week or maybe 2!! He was probably saying ya know Im the President I can do what I want! People must bow down to me........me........me.......it's all about me!!!!

In the meantime failure to grow a pair cost another American his life!! At the very least he could have borrowed Michele's!

He's not an idiot, I bet he has attained a higher level of education than you have. How do you know what the options presented to him were? Why would he intentionally allow this to happen? Something you have yet to explain. WHY WOULD THE PRESIDENT WILLINGLY LET THESE THINGS HAPPEN, KNOWING HE WOULD BE ROUNDLY CRITICIZED FOR IT?

coz he ain't very bright.

who has ever gave him a hard time?

when he spoke, people got tingles up their legs, or down, i don't know.

he is a constitutional scholar, is that why he has tried to get around it more than any other prez?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Huh? He HAS, and IS been criticized for it. And he isn't intentionally allowing anything to happen because he is too stupid to even know anything at all. Why else would he seem so narking incompetent in a highly negligent way?

ROFL, you must think he has some secret save the day plan?

Get real. IF he wasn't such an inept retard, you might see him succeed in at least one legitimate accomplishment, but even then it would likely be a real long wait.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

At this speed maybe less.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Proving my point yet again .....You see I posted this very "why" question in my OP it is the point for the whole thread....
But you failed to read that part!!

Pax=1 Cool=0..........So point goes to me....

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I don't know what criteria you use to determine "idiocy", but it does seem that you are one of those who confuse education with intelligence. I'll bet he hasn't attained a higher level of education than I have, but even if I'd never stepped inside a school, I could figure out that he's an idiot by his actions. Putting a bunch of letters behind those actions STILL doesn't make them "intelligent".

My dad had a measured IQ of 196. he was "intelligent" to a fault... maddeningly so, but he quit school in the 7th grade. He wasn't very "educated".

There are a number of reason that O would have allowed this to happen. You'd have to ask Obama - and believe what he told you - to find out what his reasons were. The OP hasn't presented an explanation for a very good reason - THAT IS her question... now you require her to supply the answer as well? There would be no reason for a thread if she knew the answer to her own question...

maybe he's deliberately trying to destroy the country - create some of that "fundamental transformation" he's famous for... or maybe he's just timid, fearful, and indecisive when the rubber meets the road. Who knows? Obama knows - but it appears that he ain't telling.

edit on 2014/9/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy

Unfortunately we have issues at home that need our attention and resources more. As long as we are playing the borders game, let's worry about what goes on inside ours and let other nations with closer borders take a shot at bringing this group of murderers to justice. We have tried this before and it only makes our country worse off...

Once this IsIS fad stops generating ad revenue, we will see in 5 years that some new group is so evil that even IsIS won't even fight alongside them. Then next they will have Fonzi jump a shark over the Gaza strip and say he has teamed up with the newest most baddest terror gang this side of the Nile.

I know I sound silly, so do they

Oh, I agree that we have beaucoup troubles inside our own borders - those aren't being addressed, either, if they don't involve the lay of a golf green. The Republicans are no better - they're too busy running around trying to find new ways to slap Obama to take time to actually FIX anything at all - either inside or outside our borders. the asylum has been overtaken by the inmates.

Hell with that. Obama is a lame duck, and his days in office are numbered. He's going to do whatever damage he can in the time he has left, so let him run with it. There is nothing he can do that can't be undone, no law he can create that can't be studiously ignored, so go for it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there is no reason that a judicious application of resources couldn't fix a whole lot of wrong both here and there. The two keys to that equation "judicious" (not to be confused with "judicial" - I'm not talking legal action here, but rather working style) and "application", are both being avoided like the plague, however.

Let closer countries handle it? Do you REALLY want to put your future in the hands of Assad, General Sisi, The Saud monarch, the Iranian mullahs, etc? Somehow, I don't think those gentlemen will have your or my best interests at heart...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

By the way, yes I believe we will be attacked on our home turf by a group of foreign nutjobs and I am actually surprised it hasn't happened since 911. Boots on foreign ground will not prevent it any way. Tapping suspicious communication might. That is our best defense as long as there are some guidelines to protect a us citizens right to privacy.

From what I'm reading, another attack is almost certain to come if not nipped in the bud. What I expect this go round is several coordinated attacks of the car-bomb and IED variety in population centers and events. "Dirty bombs" are not necessary to carry that off, either. I'm not too worried about the alleged stolen airplanes making a hit here. A coordinated bombing campaign would be much more effective at terrorizing the populace, anyhow. Remember the panic that just TWO snipers created in DC and eastern VA? The whole blasted country was shaking. What would happen if grocery stores and downtown complexes just started blowing up all across the country rather than in one tight area at about noon, or 4 pm one day (depending on the target for the time)?

Boots on foreign ground certainly WON'T stop it here, in the short run, but we need to take a bit longer view - the opposition does. I'm not calling for masses of conventional troops like in Iraq and Afghanistan - that screwed the pooch royally. I'm calling instead for special operators, hunter-killer teams and Mobile training teams to assist the locals in taking their own world back. Not their ISIS, not their governments, but the locals - the PEOPLE. Plenty of them there that would "get some" if they only could. Arm 'em, train 'em, point 'em at the enemy and then lead them in. One man can lead and direct an awful lot of locals.

Then you could use the rest of the army to line up shoulder to shoulder at the borders, to keep you happy. I would suggest giving them bullets instead of empty magazines as they have been doing, but what do I know? I'm just a raggedy old hillbilly! Still, I believe it to be somewhat more difficult to bulldoze a wall of armed men than it would be to bulldoze a wall of UNARMED men, Just a quirk of my way of thinking, I guess. The key to the idea of "ARMED Forces" would seem to be arms...

I don't believe there is any way at all to "tap suspicious communications" without reducing the privacy of citizens as well. You first have to identify the "suspicious" ones, and if you can do that BEFORE the taps, then you probably have better sources of intel developed already than simple taps. To complicate things, some of the culprits likely ARE citizens. There have been boatloads of whitebread blond-haired, blue-eyed US and UK and German etc. citizens going over to fight with ISIS and train with them, then get the practical experience of rape, torture, beheading, and pillage.

Some of those people are back here now, their training tours over.

edit on 2014/9/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

As far as I know Obama went to Harvard. So educational, he's probably a really smart guy. But you can be a really smart guy and still be an idiot. I'm not saying this is the case, but you know. I think a lot of times, Obama is a case of 'Good idea, bad execution.' He might have worthy ideas, but they are badly handled. By him? I don't know. But it's badly handled.
I get what you're saying here, but anything is possible. There is always a reason for everything. U.S. citizens have differing opinions... Hell, people from other countries have differing opinions. I personally believe that he is just following orders, too. We need to also remember that people blame the President most often because he is the one that speaks out most often. He is the face of the U.S. which makes him easier to blame. Whether we know where the problem comes from or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I will agree there. There is a lot on the internet of people speculating attacks 10-13th of September. But those same speculations have been going on and on and on every year since 9/11. We need to help the citizens by giving them the resources that they need so they don't join these terrorist groups. And I mean help them by giving them food, clean drinking water, and the like. They can't handle having weapons so we need to stop giving weapons. From there were need to come up with military operations to just take out these terrorist groups. After the groups are taken out, we continue to help the Middle Easterners get on their feet by again, giving them food and water and the like. Again, they cannot handle weapons. Do not give them weapons. With any hope, if we go for a more 'managing' kind of role in the Middle East this crap can be fixed. And if we're not spending money on an all out war, >MAYBE the government would be willing help people in our own darn country, too.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
Meanwhile in a class room in FL a republican president read a goat book while planes crash into buildings..

Your point?

What should he have done in front of a classroom of CHILDREN? Jump up and say we have been attacked the S.S will have to finish your story I said I would read. I am upset it wasn't about pigs.

I have been upset with Bush more than once but this isn't one of the times. He did the right thing, Cheney was in the White House

Get real this is lame

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You are right, tapping communications will invade privacy and is not nesseccary. That tactic is the giving up freedom to prevent freedom and that is foolish.

I'm like your idea of sending a swat type team to capture the bad guys. Like I said, we have video evidence of the man doing the beheadings, so COVERtLY send some guys to go get him and the other 20 or so that prove guilty once an investigation is conducted.

But shoving it down the peoples throats in the media is an obvious sign that they are trying too hard to scare us. They so need to sell tickets to their show but the public has this bastion of knowledge now where info is readily available. We see through the propaganda now.

edit on 7-9-2014 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join