It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threat Of Homeland Terror Attack while Obama Twiddles His Thumbs, He Is The Reason IS Still Breat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: paxnatus

OK so you are saying because information was leaked the mission was a no go. So do you not consider yourself with this thread a leak and the info given to you from your SF friend is complicit now?

No, the mission was a "go", and it went - it was a failure due to the delay, and maybe, or maybe not, a "leak" (when you're holding people you know they're likely to be coming for, best practice is to regularly and continually move them, just in case).

This info is in after-action reports, and so cannot have been complicit in mission failure.

Have you ever thought that the info you have received may be an intentional leak to see where the leaks are?

Seriously? After-action "leaks" might be a sieve-test to see how the bad guys got information that they already know (i.e. why the mission failed)? If that's a sieve-test, it wasn't planned out very well...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I saw the conference where Obama admits he has no plan and that all this damn stuff is interfering with his holidays,Niccolo Machieveli talks of 'dementure of the military', through excessive interference in his art of war,I really wouldn't want any great war at the moment if I was American because with your current leadership you would probably loose,Australia is once again there for our ally we will provide air logistics and special forces help,but it is about time Egypt,Saudi Arabia,Jordan,Qatar et al did something.In any event America is now portrayed as weak,with no strategic planning and with a vacillating possibly even schizoprenic foreign policy....now what does that suggest to an enemy?

It suggests "hammer time" to an enemy. Strike while the iron is hot, and the will is cold. get 'em while they're dazed, confused, and disoriented. Kick 'em while they're down.

In short, it suggests that there ain't no time like the present.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
a reply to: nenothtu

there might not actually be a good plan, heck there might be nothing we can really do, without making the situation worse or making merely a token effort.

I already gave one plan - mine - and I'm sure the Big Boys have a better one than that in the wings... that is, if they can ever get the CiC to approve action on it before the conventional generals try to stick their grubby fingers into the pie.

I'm not gonna hold my breath - it just isn't the American Way of late to do anything that makes sense or is effective.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

a reply to: khnum

america has been a stumbling drunk since it "won" the cold war and the USSR collapsed.

we didn't have a plan, there hasn't really been anyone at the wheel since George H.W. Bush; at least not anyone who knows how to actually control the darn thing.

personally, I think you're giving H.W. too much credit, too. I think we've had drivers asleep at the wheel for a LONG time.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

So Kerry as bumbling as he is sees the need for more than airstrikes. But even republicans echoed what Kerry said...

Of course, John Kerry and his Neocon buddies would be at odds with Obama's Foreign Policy.

President Obama's foreign policy failures are standing in the way of "a new American century," Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) said in a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference Thursday.
-
Source

What do you guys think? Is there a rational reason behind the stall tactics?

While there have been many threads on here about whom ISIS is and if they were created by US or CIA or some other agency is NOT what we this is about.

It's all part of a plan that is not rational at all unless one acknowledges ISIS's US involvement. Until then you won't understand.

Regards

edit on 1-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

a reply to: khnum

america has been a stumbling drunk since it "won" the cold war and the USSR collapsed.

we didn't have a plan, there hasn't really been anyone at the wheel since George H.W. Bush; at least not anyone who knows how to actually control the darn thing.

personally, I think you're giving H.W. too much credit, too. I think we've had drivers asleep at the wheel for a LONG time.

How to hijack a thread?

Follow the crumbs,

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Maybe it's just me, we all know I'm not the brightest knife in the shower, but every time I read or see something from Kerry, I'm reminded of Neville Chaimberlain.

Funny Beeze, I'm reminded of Mr. ED!!! Ahahahhahahaha! Sorry just felt like a little levity was needed!!

Thanks guys for all the comments!

pax

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
We should bolster our defense up at home and wait until we are attacked. Then find what individuals are responsible for said attack and bring them to justice. Anything else is completely moronic and pure theater

benghazi worked out pretty well like that, didn't it.

americans really aren't that way, to wait until attacked.

besides, holder is in ferguson and will be tied up for a while.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The same scare tactics by the government, media and those employed comfortably by the U.S. military started months ago. They were saying the same b.s. on July 31st. Well it's a month away and life hasn't really changed since I've been alive. No boogeyman, no beheadings in times square... But in did happen to notice newspaper sale going up and military contractors starting to submit bids.

So, you lose the bet. Let me guess, now you want to double down? Maybe keep parlezing until say 2101 (the 100th anniversary of 911 - something is certain to happen then!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: Salamandy
We should bolster our defense up at home and wait until we are attacked. Then find what individuals are responsible for said attack and bring them to justice. Anything else is completely moronic and pure theater

benghazi worked out pretty well like that, didn't it.

americans really aren't that way, to wait until attacked.

besides, holder is in ferguson and will be tied up for a while.

Did we ever catch the criminal/s who shot and or beat the American man to death? If not, go get them and keep trying. There is still plenty of time for justice to work out.

Americans I know have a lot more class and humanity than to strike first because of a "what if"

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Lets talk logic.

OK... so IS are a threat to US security? What is the worst they could do?

Hijack, dirty bomb etc is impossible to achieve! killing spree would seem like their only option except the US is kinda used to that one, they wont last long before cops (or even armed citizens) take them down...

My point is.... it aint as easy as you make out to do an attack on any western country for that matter... i think we underestimate out own security folks.

Paranoia galore!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: buster2010

I am not giving the name but he is Special Forces.....and is there dealing with this NOW!! That is all I can say about my source as for the small amount of knowledge you actually have about ISIS your opinion is very naive and because it is your opinion you are certainly entitled to it..

As far as Foley goes SF knew where he was and how to get to him....But ASS HAT Obama did not give the go ahead for 2 more weeks!!! By this time the mission had been leaked and the hostages were not there!! Not to mention after searching for hostages they came under heavy gunfire and Obama and his wait and see nonsense almost cost an entire detachment!! He is just a dumb ass who does not give a #e about me or you so why do you defend him????

Pax

So we are supposed to believe a unnamed source who failed to do their job. The intel was bad because Foley was not there. This is why you need solid intel before going into a rescue mission your so called SF informant should know this. You claim the mission had been leaked so who else has your "informant" been running his mouth to?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Let me educate for a moment,

ISIS is a real threat, as they too can board planes and go to the South Americas and walk right through our open borders.

Obama clearly doesn't care about Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East, and the infamous White Coat at his press conference, was the "waive of the white flag" - Or the green light for them to advance into our country.

Tell me you people aren't really this ignorant?

Lastly, Bush is not president, Barry is. Say what you want about Bush, But at least has the courage to say the Pledge of Allegiance, Swore in on a bible and not with the Quran, and can happily say God Bless America , while being drunk!

my2cents

edit on 1-9-2014 by LeoStarchild because: woops

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh, Obama has a plan alright. Its just a plan most Americans cannot agree to without hours upon days upon weeks upon months upon years of propaganda on top of misinformation on top of disinformation on top of collusion on top of corruption.

Oh yes, there is a plan indeed.

I got a brand new tinfoil hat on tight!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This thread is precious.

You are actually discussing whether Obama should act like a B movie hero to deal with an indirect, relatively minor threat several thousand miles away?

Like Charles Manson said, turn off your TV and look to your children first.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
Meanwhile in a class room in FL a republican president read a goat book while planes crash into buildings..

Your point?

3 whole posts before someone pulled the BUSH card........

Jesus , this guy is accountable for his own actions.........

What someone else did , has absolutely NO bearing on what he SHOULD be doing........

Im sure German leaders dont sit back n say "Well Hitler put people in concentration camps soooo...."

Get over it......Bush isnt president anymore , and this guy needs to stop the damn vacations and golfing campaigns and take care of his country

Well seems as Bush is being brought into it, he took more vay-cay time than Obama has in his whole time in office.
Also, it's not JUST HIS job to take care of the country.. So there's that.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: Grimpachi

That has nothing to do with anything......i am saying Obama waited 2 weeks before giving the go ahead for the mission......The mission was completed yet no hostages found because Obozo waited to act!

pax

You unfortunately don't know that. And if you did get this information 'from a friend,' I'm sure they could get into a lot of trouble for even putting that information out there. Unless you have proof, a statement is just a statement. And that's what I'm taking this as.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Don't worry about ISIS

It is Western creation, ex Syrian rebels armed and financed by Western Elites, US UK and so on.

Any ISIS attack on US soil will strictly be False Flag, so don't worry about it, unless of course, you die or get hurt by it. But even then, what do you care, American people certainly don't.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Go back and read the thread!! The info was public I gave a link!! So before you jump in to un chartered
waters you should take a little bit of time to read......

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

No one gives a flying squirrel how many days ov VC Bush or Obama took.....its been covered!

Pax

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join