It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle Sighting Illustration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here is a rough likeness of the Black Triangle that my wife and I saw, Illustrated by myself. It was darker in color however and blended in a lot better. A Telling of the entire encounter is here in this thread detailing my experience. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

Nice representation and beautiful drawing overall.

I've seen it too (that's how I found ATS) and was planning on reading your thread on Black Triangles Missing Time today, saw this drawing over there and it caught my eye.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I had witnessed almost the exact same object 15 years ago and will be posting a story about it once I get my twenty posts and can create a thread. The only difference between this artistic rendition and other depictions of these black triangle crafts, and my encounter with this massive black triangle, was that what I am assuming to be the front of the craft did not come to a point and was instead flat. I will be posting the full detailed stroy once I am able. Always interested in hearing of black triangle encounters. I am researching to see if the object I saw is directly related to these black triangles or something entirely different.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabigbenbomb

I had witnessed almost the exact same object 15 years ago and will be posting a story about it once I get my twenty posts and can create a thread. The only difference between this artistic rendition and other depictions of these black triangle crafts, and my encounter with this massive black triangle, was that what I am assuming to be the front of the craft did not come to a point and was instead flat. I will be posting the full detailed stroy once I am able. Always interested in hearing of black triangle encounters. I am researching to see if the object I saw is directly related to these black triangles or something entirely different.
the front of mine couldve been flattened off too, it was about 6-8 football fields long

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is similar to what people call the TR-3B. It is supposedly a secret US aircraft, but to my knowledge nothing has ever been confirmed. I suppose it is a variant of what is called the TR-3 Black Manta, which again is unconfirmed to my knowledge. Supposedly these aircraft have been around since the late 70's or early 80's, at least in theory, and may have been flying in the 80's and 90's. Perhaps what people are seeing today is a newer variant. One thing is certain...Many people have described craft similar to that in your drawing, and these aircraft have been seen at least since the 80's. I am convinced that it is a classified military project. I have heard rumors that it uses everything from nuclear propulsion to some exotic new propulsion system, which results in the signature circular component on the underside of the craft. The odds are that people are seeing something quite similar to what they are describing, so something is there. It would have to be either government or alien. I lean heavily towards government, but you never know. Truth sometimes is stranger than fiction.
edit on 9/1/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I've seen something very similar. Delta shaped, black in color with orange 'hoops' down each side of the craft. Very high up, very big and very fast. Silent with no contrail. If it was made on Earth then we are not being told about some seriously advanced tech as this was like nothing else I've ever seen or heard about.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The size of the one I saw was about 7 football fields in length , completely silent, displaced no air, nothing. It was absolutely not a TRB3 or ASTRA , it was with great certainty something which is beyond current human technologies.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The one I saw was also comparable in size to say seven football fields. My sighting was in complete daylight and witnessed by hundreds of people in the shopping center parking lot I was in, and obviously the hundreds if not thousands of people who had already witnessed or will witness the object on the path it was traveling. The craft was extremely low to the ground, moved at a snails pace, emitted no sound or visual contrail, maintained a completely stable path and speed until It physically moved out of my sight path over the hills. If mankind were capable of creating such a thing, I would have to conclude it would be possible only through advanced technology shared by an extraterrestrial race. In other words, I highly doubt this craft would have been man-made and the design was surely not of this Earth.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabigbenbomb
The one I saw was also comparable in size to say seven football fields. My sighting was in complete daylight and witnessed by hundreds of people in the shopping center parking lot I was in, and obviously the hundreds if not thousands of people who had already witnessed or will witness the object on the path it was traveling. The craft was extremely low to the ground, moved at a snails pace, emitted no sound or visual contrail, maintained a completely stable path and speed until It physically moved out of my sight path over the hills. If mankind were capable of creating such a thing, I would have to conclude it would be possible only through advanced technology shared by an extraterrestrial race. In other words, I highly doubt this craft would have been man-made and the design was surely not of this Earth.
describe its physical attributes a bit more if you would

top topics

join