It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIGH ALERT: Homeland Security/FBI issue a warning to U.S. police urging them to be vigilant to poten

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I wonder how many of them got through via Mexico.

Despite the flippant response above by LeatherNLace, I also wonder how many already came through Mexico. I hope all those new Democratic voters are worth the attacks we will be seeing over the coming years.

Which would you rather have Democratic voters making policies or just have a couple Republican politicians actually orchestrating the terrorist attacks? Because..we can and have had both.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

yes...i more or less agree..

it seems, perhaps, we both got slightly carried away with our statements, and they came off as something other than we intended, lol
edit on 8-22-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
a reply to: nighthawk1954

None.

What? Have you been keeping tabs on all the documents of undocumented illegal immigrants? How could you possibly know, "none"? ?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Looks like 100 years of training idiots at the School of the Americas is finally working out for the puppet masters.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

None.

FBI cites no known threat to the U.S. homeland

Simply a notice to be vigilant in light of recent events.

None? Yeah, you're right there already live in the US.

Vigilant, such as warning about a city now? High alert!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
AAAIIIGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry!

Take away some more freedoms!

Quickly!

You mean we have some left?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I thought we were already supposed to be on high for the past 14 years. Nothing will happen and if it does, the interesting part of the story if how long it took whatever group of lunatics to pull it off.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Y'all keep drinkin' the....

That's a mighty big roller coaster...

“Now, we’re on the phase where more value stocks like energy, health care, and utilities are performing. In that sense, the bull market is more sustainable because there hasn’t been one sector driving it.”
www.csmonitor.com...

Somebody wake me up if something blows up...or maybe after a 13 year old crashes the Pentagon computers...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Think about this issue honestly.
After the all the intense security measures with the patriot act TPTB needed to devise a way to get IS or someone to blame as IS into the US unchecked.
Do you really think our government genuinely cares about anyone from the areas they're coming from? No, they're using them and the open border for a specific set of reasons unknown to us common folk.
You should be very suspicious when the government plays the part of the good guy for any reason given their history with the citizens. I have no doubt that a false flag is imminent in the near future. The real question is when

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Report: Hamas, Hezbollah operatives in Brazil planning attacks abroad 2011

Leading Brazilian news magazine, Veja, reports that at least 20 people affiliated with al Qaida, Hezbollah and Hamas are hiding out in Brazil, raising money and recruiting followers.

There has been a warming of relations between Brazil and the United States since President Dilma Rousseff took office in January. She has sought closer U.S. ties after her predecessor, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, angered the United States with attempts to mediate over Iran's nuclear program.

Veja reported that a Lebanese man named Khaled Hussein Ali, who has lived in Brazil since 1998, is an important member of al Qaida's propaganda operation and has coordinated extremists in 17 countries.

Libyan Rebels Sell Chemical Shells to Hezbollah, Hamas
Senior Libyan rebel "officers" sold Hezbollah and Hamas thousands of chemical shells from the stocks of mustard and nerve gas that fell into rebel hands when they overran Muammar Qaddafi's military facilities in and around Benghazi..

US and Israeli intelligence agencies have tracked the WMD consignments from eastern Libya as far as Sudan in convoys secured by Iranian agents and Hezbollah and Hamas guards

The Islamic Society of North America(ISNA)The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Report

Egyptian President Will “Reconsider” Israel Peace Treaty And Move Closer To Iran

Hamas Agression is an Arm of the Iranian Nuclear Crisis - Global Muslim Movement

The movement has been in South America for a very long time gathering strength.

edit on CDT09000000Sat, 23 Aug 2014 09:21:01 -05002101am234 by Thurisaz because: fix formatting

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

You seem to be the one with the kool-aid glasses. You show a pic of the stock market? Oh my, you are the one the needs to take the glasses off when it comes to the stock market. You didn't see those freezes where the Fed pumped money into it? You look at the companies' net worth and then look at the stock value. The market closed at -38, btw.

Look at the market cap, EPS, and trading range and then tell me it's all on the up and up.

It's not. It is a farce. Tell me I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You know, having been lurking here(and other sites etc) on and off for years, I never fail to be amazed at something happening in the world and everyone calling "false flag" or "actors" or various other lines. I understand this is a conspiracy site, so I can excuse that. I also understand that the government has done a lot to earn our mistrust over the years. However it's alarming that people don't use rational thinking. Is there really a high proportion of the population that believes that there are really no crazy people in the world? How can the false flag town criers think everything is just a puppet show? If I were to believe these theories, I would have to believe that nothing has really happened in the world in the past decade: every shooting, every terrorist act, every political uprising is just staged and controlled by unseen puppet hands...I find that a little silly, and if it is true what does it say about us as a society? I hate to burst any false flag peoples bubble, but there is always going to be crazy people, radical groups, and we are all not just in a big puppet show. We have the ability to change the world, perhaps if everyone got away from the computers and phones and started believing the world around them is real..just maybe we could change some things.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: waverlyhills

It's not that I don't believe there are crazy people, I just don't think they are particularly effective or that the government really fears them. Relatively few people with the intelligence and follow-thru to actually succeed in any form of sophisticated plot have enough free time or enough wrong in their lives to want to actually carry out such a plot.

For over 10 years, there was allegedly a Bond Villain out to destroy us. A battle hardened billionaire zealot with thousands if not millions of supporters and dozens of makeshift army bases spread across 2 continents, sleeper cells and recruiters throughout the Western world, and even his own manual on the creation and deployment of makeshift chemical weapons, who pulled off one brilliant attack with down to the minute precision, and afterwards never did any better than getting some mental defective to try and ignite a fart on an airplane. Oh and did I mention that his secret army was a major heroin supplier and therefore could command the loyalty of the dregs of Western society as well?

But nothing happened for 10 years, either because the government is PERFECT or because, as George Carlin said, THERE ARE NO BOMBS... It's all just another way of reducing your liberty and reminding you that they can mess with you any time they want.

Give me 6 tweakers, 6 bindles, and 6 books of matches, and I could cause more damage in a week than Bin Laden did in a decade. But that's not gonna happen because I'm not crazy and I've got stuff to do.

And as for those who are crazy and don't have stuff to do? They still prove my point. Kids who got picked on in school have racked up a higher body count in the CONUS every year from 2002-present than Al Qaida and ISIS combined, and the government can't stop them no matter what they do.

That's why I don't believe the alerts.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

For a moment, forget the name ISIS, or any presumed true origins, or whoever/whatever created this monster. Now replace whatever you/they call them, and in any and every context referring to them use the word "evil"...

Does it really matter now?

This world has known this evil before, but it has been a very, very long time since it has risen to this level virtually unmitigated...

If you still fail to see the threat for what it is, and the urgency to confront, defeat and eliminate it, then perhaps you can better understand how they were able to get this far.

Don't underestimate them, or the true force of evil that drives them, regardless of what your prevailing theories are...

By all means, sit back, relax and wait and see what happens, maybe if we are really lucky, nothing. It is just some terrorist group in the middle east, created by the CIA etc.... Right?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This morning, as I was listening to the local morning TV news (the small fry local news...) they were discussing all this, of course. One of the newscasters said that so far, as far as we know - No ISIS terrorists had crossed over into - the homeland

Not America, not the U.S. or the states - the Homeland

Things are getting weird no matter how you look at it

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Groups of terrorists from ISIS, no. But highly trained, extremely motivated recruiters, yes. They know how to blend into our society, how to evade suspicion, detection and surveillance. They build cells from the domestic population, plan and wait for the time to attack....

imo

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

You've missed my point - completely

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Homeland?... Sieg Heil!

I responded to your news, and ignored the point. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond
I certainly understand all those cold hard facts, believe me and I'm not deriding your right to disagree and I also having been reading this site for awhile was aware that I could be called a "shill" or perhaps I don't have enough"stars and flags" to intelligently comment . The truth is though how can we accurately say what is and isn't reality in these cases? A student of history will find that if one takes a side in an issue, there will be another side that says that that's not the way it is. That is because the truth always lies somewhere in between. In today's ultra connected world, I just find that people don't take enough time to analyze the facts of a situation. People call fake on everything, or use their confirmation bias. That's fine I suppose because everyone wants to be the first to call bullcrap on things. I understand all that, the world is an unstable place right now. Perhaps everyone's right and we are all but pawns in a big game and we live in the evilest government ever. I suppose what I'm asking is what if the opposite is true and there is a threat from outside, should we all just continue to cry conspiracy and shadow government..until it's too late?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If we werent paying for a border fence for Ukraine, maybe we could afford one of our own.

www.weeklystandard.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join