It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Cop Investigated For Offensive Ferguson Facebook Post

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
Thats not Mike Brown , so yeah white supremacy and racism at work

Do you even understand the difference? Many white Americans consider themselves to be destinct from other races and cultures and decide and choose to want to live among their own without those ideas having anything to do with racial supremacy. I don't want to live among Chinese and Muslims because I don't care for nor do I want to live in their culture. I prefer my western/European culture? Does that make me a white supremacist? Some of you are so brainwashed by your ideology you can't think objectively about race, culture, and America.
edit on 20-8-2014 by GreenMtnBoys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Nyiah

The cop clearly implies white people don't riot. That's called racism, not prejudice.

If you really want to nitpick over there, let's brush up first.

www.merriam-webster.com...
rac·ism
noun ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-

: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

Full Definition of RACISM
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination

www.merriam-webster.com...

1prej·u·dice
noun ˈpre-jə-dəs

: an unfair feeling of dislike for a person or group because of race, sex, religion, etc.

: a feeling of like or dislike for someone or something especially when it is not reasonable or logical

Full Definition of PREJUDICE
: injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or claims
a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge
b : an instance of such judgment or opinion
c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

His post fits the prejudice definition, as it was implying irrational points. Are we done nitpicking now?
edit on 8/20/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys

a reply to: Nyiah

The cop clearly implies white people don't riot. That's called racism, not prejudice.

White people show a lot more restraint than blacks how about if I put it that way am I still a racist? Name the last time whites looted and rioted en masse? OWS? Seattle? The few times whites have rioted its been about a greater societal issue for a greater cause not about some punk that was beaten by cops or killed by cops.

Yes you are still a racist according to Obama, Holder, the DOJ and I'm sure many of the people on this thread, because the thought behind what you said must be racist, has to be, I'll guarantee it, after all society and the people in power can read the intent of ones every word now.

Shame on you, you had the nerve, the gall, the audacity to speak the truth,

Everyone must deny reality in the USA now to conform to politically correct thought

Bad thought, you should be fired from your job, held up to public ridicule, you told a truth that is politically incorrect.

BTW - satire

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Kali74

If people were jailed for idiotic posts, then there'd only be 3 members on ATS.

And all of them would be the same person who forgot his passwords.

That's pretty funny, right there....

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Yes in my opinion that makes you racist. White people riot over sports championship games... even when they win! Did you miss the UK riots a couple years back? White people rioting over a 'punk' killed by cops. You know what else makes you a racist is that you attribute high crime rates and violence to a skin color instead of what it really is, poverty. Go ahead and look up crime rates in poor areas where there's no black people... is it higher? The other thing that has a higher rate in poor non-black areas... police using excessive force.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Society is pathetic nowadays! We label and use definitions in our ridiculously PC society. I guess I'm prejudice! I don't like people that abuse drugs, I don't like or care for illegals, I really don't like cross dressing Navy SEALS who desire to be women.... I don't care for liberal democrats that want to see a utopia of big government etc.

Wow I must be a real prejudice person! It's like you can't even hold an opinion nowadays about anything or anyone without getting someone's feelings hurt! Wha wha wha!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Society is pathetic nowadays! We label and use definitions in our ridiculously PC society. I guess I'm prejudice! I don't like people that abuse drugs, I don't like or care for illegals, I really don't like cross dressing Navy SEALS who desire to be women.... I don't care for liberal democrats that want to see a utopia of big government etc.

Wow I must be a real prejudice person! It's like you can't even hold an opinion nowadays about anything or anyone without getting someone's feelings hurt! Wha wha wha!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

After reading your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you are racist against white people.

I don't care what your actual color is, you read racism against black people in every post and at every turn.

I think we should report you to your employer as someone who is racist and therefore dangerous to society.

You have consistently throughout the thread seen racism at every turn, in every corner, and in the words of others. As if you want to see it to justify punishing everyone who thinks differently than you do.

Be careful my friend, when asking for the punishment of people for a thought you think they are having

one day it will be your thought (whether you had it or not)

that the PC police will be coming for.

I have lived long enough to know this will be true in the future.

When you ask to punish people for thoughts, which no one can read right now -

it won't be long before your thought is the one they come after.

edit on 11Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:05:57 -0500am82008amk203 by grandmakdw because: highlight thought

edit on 11Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:07:03 -0500am82008amk203 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It sounds like your feelings are hurt because people offer their own opinions... when people that think differently than you express themselves you label them with the dreaded PC.

I can't imagine how hurt your feelings would be if you were stopped by the cops for just walking down a street.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yes in my opinion that makes you racist. White people riot over sports championship games... even when they win! Did you miss the UK riots a couple years back? White people rioting over a 'punk' killed by cops. You know what else makes you a racist is that you attribute high crime rates and violence to a skin color instead of what it really is, poverty. Go ahead and look up crime rates in poor areas where there's no black people... is it higher? The other thing that has a higher rate in poor non-black areas... police using excessive force.

What utter non sense! Blacks are rioting right alongside whites during these sports riots. I'm not talking about the UK I'm talking about WHITE Americans! Nice try lady!

So poverty is an excuse to have children out of wedlock, join gangs, be violent, use drugs? Poverty is one very small aspect of it nowadays. You think blacks living in Feeguson are THAT poor? You are clueless. Africans living in a grass hut showering under the urine of cattle eating dirt pies are POOR!!!

Sorry but Michael never missed a meal. You and your victim mentality does more harm to blacks than my so called racism!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

or getting fired

or getting run out of town

or getting jailed

or getting prosecuted by Holder and the DOJ

What will happen when the definition of PC changes and the posters who so staunchly believe it is ok to persecute someone for what they consider a bad thought

become the people that the DOJ finds their thoughts to be offensive

I have lived long enough to know that what goes around comes around,
things won't get better before they get much much much worse -

and everyone is afraid to speak to anyone -

and the government will sit fat and happy and love it

edit on 11Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:14:29 -0500am82008amk203 by grandmakdw because: highlight thought

edit on 11Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:15:25 -0500am82008amk203 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Yes I'm racist because I don't tolerate racism in others.
Or am I a race traitor?

I must not have any white friends. I must hate my entire family including my son because they're white. I must hate my boyfriend because he's white.

Or is it that I'm just the kind of bitch that calls out wrong where I see it?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It sounds like your feelings are hurt because people offer their own opinions... when people that think differently than you express themselves you label them with the dreaded PC.

I can't imagine how hurt your feelings would be if you were stopped by the cops for just walking down a street.

I work hard enough that I don't have to walk down the street, I own a car!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yep. White people always exercise more restraint, and they never riot or wreak havoc unless it's for a very important cause. :/ (BTW, this article is satire, pointing out how racist generalizations are S-T-U-P-I-D)

gawker.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

And you probably vote democrat too huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Yep. White people always exercise more restraint, and they never riot or wreak havoc unless it's for a very important cause. :/ (BTW, this article is satire, pointing out how racist generalizations are S-T-U-P-I-D)

gawker.com...

Never? When did I say never? Nice try.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't recall saying poverty was an excuse to commit crime. I said crime rates are higher in poor areas regardless of color.

Whites are rioting alongside blacks in Ferguson as well.

White people are the same here as they are in the UK... if we're talking about racial traits as being a determining factor in likelihood to riot. Or are we adding Nationalist too? Are white americans superior to everyone?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Nope, not that it matters. You really take the cake lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Never? When did I say never? Nice try.

LOL - first you backtracked , "well, I didn't mean whites in other countries", now you are backtracking, "well, I didn't say they never riot over stupid stuff".

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

Yes I'm racist because I don't tolerate racism in others.
Or am I a race traitor?

I must not have any white friends. I must hate my entire family including my son because they're white. I must hate my boyfriend because he's white.

Or is it that I'm just the kind of bitch that calls out wrong where I see it?

No, you are someone who is looking for racist thoughts in others

You are looking for something that may or may not be there

You are assuming "incorrect thought" or "dangerous to society thoughts"
that may or may not be there

Someday, my friend, if people like you scream loud and hard enough for punishment of incorrect thinking

it will be your thoughts that may become incorrect

and it will be to late to say (I wasn't thinking that),

because the assumption is all that will be needed to condemn you

because that is what YOU are asking for right now and demanding punishment for.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join