It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Cop Investigated For Offensive Ferguson Facebook Post

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

A little hero worship for a black man that spits on the entire history of the Civil Rights movement?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

So we're back to blacks riot over everything? So question for you... do those who shoot these white boys all the time, get away with it?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

"overly sensitive crybabies."

A bar customer asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a Polack joke. The bartender pointed to a large man at the end of the bar and said, "He's Polish." Then the bartender pointed to a burly policeman near the door and repeated, "He's Polish." The bartender finished, "Now think about whether you want to tell that joke, because I'm Polish, too." The customer replied, "I guess I won't tell that joke after all. I'd have to explain it three times."

edit on 103131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
White boys get shot all the time, especially in schools, no one riots over them, so why do people riot over black boys getting shot? blacks shoot blacks, no riots.

I heard the stat on the radio that
more than 90% of black men who are shot are shot by other black men
also that around 1% of black men who are shot are shot by while policemen

These stats were supposed to be from Holder's latest DOJ report on race and crime

Why aren't black men up in arms and upset about the murders within their own community?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Well, I can make idiot posts even with out my password.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's disgusting listening to some of the anti-white / white racist posts lately on ATS!

Just as disgusting as the words coming out of governor nixon's mouth! Typical liberal democrat pandering to minorities and anti-white racism! The cop makes a good point and all of a sudden he's a racist? Is it racist to say blacks are a minority of the population but commit a majority of the violent crime especially against their own people. Is it racist to say 70% of black children are born out of wedlock? Is it racist to say a disproportionate number of black males go to prison?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

As far as your video, I don't see this guy making a comparison with whites. He doesn't say or imply that whites don't cause as much trouble. Besides, a racist is a person who believes that their own race is superior to other races, so no, I don't think the black person in your video is a racist.

Than you are discriminating against a person because they are white and nullifying their opinion solely based on color. Why can't the Officer have the same opinion and be equally annoyed as the gentlemen shown in the Youtube video above which is clearly angered about how the Black community handles certain things?

This mentality is the problem in this country that continues to flame the racial tension.

Either we are all equals or we are not.

Again why can't that Officer feel just as annoyed as the African American on the youtube video than made a stupid comment on social media, instead of being a racist that hates black people?

edit on 22831America/ChicagoWed, 20 Aug 2014 10:22:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Because black culture thanks to the likes of race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson teaches young black men how to be victims and feel sorry for themselves. Black unemployment is twice as high as white? Hmmm must be the white people's fault. Meanwhile blacks are making money hand over fist in Hollywood, pro sports, music industry right along with whites. There are entire enterprises geared toward blacks.

I'm a middle class tax paying white boy, I'll let the Denzels and the Fitty cents step up and take care of their own! I'm sick of it!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
It's disgusting listening to some of the anti-white / white racist posts lately on ATS!

Just as disgusting as the words coming out of governor nixon's mouth! Typical liberal democrat pandering to minorities and anti-white racism! The cop makes a good point and all of a sudden he's a racist? Is it racist to say blacks are a minority of the population but commit a majority of the violent crime especially against their own people. Is it racist to say 70% of black children are born out of wedlock? Is it racist to say a disproportionate number of black males go to prison?

To answer your questions

these days YES

according to Holder and the DOJ

Reality is to be denied at the throne of Politically Correct thought.

One must think correctly, regardless of reality, or be punished for not being PC in every thought and in every action

So says our current USA government and leaders

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Is it racist to question your motives for saying such things tho G?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
People have made stupid posts just like he did. Right here on this thread, in fact, by displaying they don't know what the frig the difference between "racism" and "prejudice" is. SO when someone says the cop's post wasn't racist, they're right -- it was prejudiced at best.

Deny ignorance, would ya?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why aren't black men up in arms and upset about the murders within their own community?

Black people are up in arms and upset about crime in their own community. I'm not surprised you don't know about it though, it doesn't fit with the entitlement paradigm.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Why can't the Officer have the same opinion and be equally annoyed as the gentlemen shown in the Youtube video above which is clearly angered about how the Black community handles certain things?

Why did the officer have to make a comparison between whites and blacks? Why bring whites into it at all? He did that. There was no reason to do that, unless you are saying that whites don't cause as much trouble as blacks, which implies that whites are better than blacks. The guy in your video implies that HE (a black man) is better than those "other blacks". That's not racism. Narcissism maybe, but not racism.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Is it racist to question your motives for saying such things tho G?

Absolutely not

not according to today's society

every word out of ones mouth or one puts in writing is to be put under the microscope of political correctness

My, my his words were so un-PC, he must be punished

his thoughts had to be racist

say - did you think anything negative about someone because of their race or what they wrote while reading this thread?

Off with their heads! Call Holder, call the DOJ, call Obama, off with both their heads, both of them were thinking negative thought brought on by thinking about race. Off with their heads!

BTS-satire

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sorry but there is no such thing as equality!!! I'm not equal to a punk like Michael Brown! I'm BETTER than a punk like Brown and you know why? Because I've never been in trouble with the law, I don't smoke weed, I work, I'm a father who raises my kids responsibly, I treat my wife like a woman deserves to be treated, I've maintained some form of employment my went ire adult life without having to live off other tax paying Americans. I have a gun safe full of guns that I own LEGALLY. Ive managed to sock money away for college to improve my plight in life. And guess what my father died when I was a young man and was an orphan himself at age 10 having his parents killed . Came to this country with nothing. While I don't gloat about my achievements or lack there of some people are NOT equal and yes some of us aren't even born into this world as equals. Just ask the Walton, Clinton, or Soros kids!!!! It's what you DO with your life from day one that matters!!!!!!! There are children growing up in other parts of the world that have lived A LOT tougher life than blacks in Ferguson, MO. Did chubby Brown have to eat out of a garbage dump as a kid? Do Feguson blacks have to submit to daily destruction of their neighborhoods and lives by terrorists and bombs????

edit on 20-8-2014 by GreenMtnBoys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The cop clearly implies white people don't riot. That's called racism, not prejudice.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Black people are up in arms and upset about crime in their own community. I'm not surprised you don't know about it though, it doesn't fit with the entitlement paradigm.

No, you are wrong, it doesn't fit today,s paradigm of what the media should report on

or what the DOJ should really care about and try to fix

or what Obama should be speaking up about

and not trying to hide reality

that doesn't fit the current PC climate of what is suitable for the media or anyone to discuss openly without fear of retribution from the thought police or actual DOJ

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thats not Mike Brown , so yeah white supremacy and racism at work

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You have to be pretty naive to not know that what he did is racist. Just because someone calls racism incorrectly doesn't mean racism isn't rampant. For instance many tea party members aren't racist but that doesn't mean that none of them aren't.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Nyiah

The cop clearly implies white people don't riot. That's called racism, not prejudice.

White people show a lot more restraint than blacks how about if I put it that way am I still a racist? Name the last time whites looted and rioted en masse? OWS? Seattle? The few times whites have rioted its been about a greater societal issue for a greater cause not about some punk that was beaten by cops or killed by cops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join