It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three relatives of Pope Francis killed in accident in Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So saw this story on the drudge report

Buenos Aires: Three relatives of Pope Francis, two great nephews and their mother, have been killed in a traffic accident in Argentina, police said.
The dead include a baby of eight months and a two-year-old toddler, police commissioner Carina Ferreyra said. Their father, the Pope's nephew Horacio Bergoglio, is in serious condition, she told AFP.
The accident happened after midnight in the central province of Cordoba when the family was traveling on a highway.
For reasons that are under investigation the car hit a truck from behind.
The Pope's nephew is in hospital with multiple injuries. Official details of his condition have not been released.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

This sounds like foul play, was this a personal warning? OR just an accident? And you would think this would be on the news but so far haven't heard anything about this.

Totally unrelated i'm sure, but the pope claimed he has only 2 or 3 more years to live.
news.yahoo.com...

"I see it as the generosity of the people of God. I try to think of my sins, my mistakes, not to become proud. Because I know it will last only a short time. Two or three years and then I'll be off to the Father's House," he replied light-heartedly.

edit on thAmerica/Chicago819uk2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

I hope he puts his Humanity Hat on and goes to the funerals. A tragic accident, and a loss to all the family members.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
He has been outspoken (for a pope) about internal corruption, even going so far as to fire many high ranking members of his own 'cabinet.' He is especially weary of his own Vatican Bank, which obviously is very powerful, and doubtless a major player in the world of shady, Mafia affiliated Italian finances.

The bankers are all gangsters, but to intimidate the pope like that? I'd reckon he of all people would be resistant to violent persuasion...Probably just one of the millions of tragic car accidents happening everywhere- respect to those suffering loss.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I presume just a tragic accident. With all due respect, can you highlight where it infers 'foul play'? As far as him saying he only has 2-3 years left, he's after all human, an older man coming to terms with his mortality. Yes, Pope's wonder about that too. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It strikes me as an inside job. The Vatican is falling apart from the top down.

He is afraid for his life but not from mafia. Its the hundreds of millions of catholics he betrayed by participating in the satanic cults he alluded to controlling the pedophile priests.

As word spreads of his crimes, nobody is safe from hundreds of millions of Christians when you are the most heinous kind of hypocrite.

a reply to: tAcAnAvAn

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My "conspiracy sense is tingling"... my condolences to the Pope and his family...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hmmm might sound a little suspicious but i'm not shouting "Conspiracy" just yet. Accidents DO happen.

I hope this doesn't crush his spirit too much, As a non-religious person I'll be the first to admit that I actually LIKE this Pope. He strikes me as both a wise and humble man. In these turbulent times, he's the kinda leader who could do a lot of good in this world. Something we desperatly need....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sometimes, an accident is just an accident. Sounds to me that their car rear-ended a truck. Pretty common. Celebrity family members die all the time, and usually not in suspicious circumstances

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I asked the question if foul play would be at work, I thought it was an interesting article, and wanted to share.

top topics

join