It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

No i am saying maturity wise they are not men they are boys.
Yes they should be charged as adults, I was just explaining to you have besides how many times you want to say I am just saying boys will be boys, I am not only you are.
They deserve to have the very same thing done to them as they did to those 2.
Never have I defended them, just said don't use that group to paint the rest of black males as the same

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Doesn't this bunch look like the definition of disgruntled workers? They sure do! I thought this being relevant to the subject of Big Mike having had multiple autopsies done. One of which was performed by Shawn Parcells, who is merely a technician like these angry workers in the photo. They demand more money! I wouldn't have too much faith in the work ethic and practices of people who are disgruntled with their jobs! Here is the article I received about this in an e-mail. I don't know how to link to it without revealing my e-mail address, so I will copy large portions of it and paste it. Maybe I'll break it up into multiple posts...

Maryland Office of Chief Medical Examiner: Pay a Fair Wage to Maryland Forensic Autopsy Technicians

J. Wyndal Gordon, Esq.
Baltimore, Maryland

THIS IS A PUBLIC SAFETY ISSUE: I’ve never seen a more dedicated and committed group of professionals/public servants to date. They are Maryland’s Forensic Autopsy Technicians, but I think that title is a bit misleading. If anything, they are “Forensic Autopsy Technologists.” The work they do is more than a mere job. It’s a profession. It requires extensive knowledge, skill, and training, and Maryland is extremely fortunate to have such a dedicated group of professionals to examine our dead. Maryland's Forensic Autopsy Technicians are trained in the use surgical tools and instruments to perform forensic autopsies; they cut, saw, reflect skin, and operate (remove bodily organs or “eviscerate”) with the focus and laser-like precision of medically trained surgeons. They collect crime scene evidence, fingernail scrapings, tissue samples, and bodily fluids for solving crimes.They also track wound patterns, dislodge & extract projectiles, note defensive wounds, consult with homicide detectives from every county in the State, and train medical doctors/residents (pathologists).

Interestingly, there are only 12 Forensic Autopsy Technicians or “Technologists” (as I refer to them) in the entire State of Maryland and they are all inter-dependent upon one another to get through the State's voluminous case load. Together, they perform the autopsies on every single murder victim in the State of Maryland, --from Wicomico Co., through Prince George’s and Baltimore City, to Garrett Co. (Avg. 10,000+ human bodies per yr). Included in this number are infants, advance stage decomposed bodies, burn victims, sex abuse victims, and other victims of violent crime(s). Maryland Forensic Autopsy Technicians/Technologists are exposed, daily, to all types of harmful and corrosive chemicals, such as, acetone, formalin, xylene, and other harmful cleaning agents and solutions. They are exposed to all types of bio-hazards, such as blood, eye fluid, excrement, urine, stomach contents; communicable diseases, such as, HIV/AIDS, Hep-C, Herpes, etc.; insects, such as, maggots, blow flies, beetles, and bed bugs; spiders, worms; and animals, which recently included a live snake (northern water snake) found inside the remains of a drowned human body. However, the usual critters, not uncommon to the lab, are dead rodents, shrimp, crabs, and fish feasting inside of human remains.

Maryland's 12 Forensic Autopsy Technicians (Technologists) range in ‘years of service’ with Maryland's OCME from 1 - 38 years, and the overwhelming underwhelming average pay is $800.00 every two (2) weeks (with the exception of 2-3 people). Some make as little as $9 - $11 per hr. The highest paid Maryland Forensic Autopsy Technician, with a whopping 38 years experience makes no more than $40,000.00(+/-) as a salaried State employee. The average pay for Forensic Autopsy Technicians (Technologists) nationwide with the years of experience as most of Maryland's Technicians (Technologists) is $52,000 -$98,000 per year. However, our Technicians (Technologists) have been paid such a paucity of wages that some of our most dedicated have had to apply for public assistance.

I figured out how to link to the stupid article/petition. I will certainly not be signing it! I'm sure there are certain people here that would love to. Have at it.
www.change.org... m_medium=email&utm_campaign=134325&alert_id=IFhPsivRLL_FO9h9CDDT2k4E4DcHcrGbAaWpZwkX61bk%2F8ANTWSZ5E%3D

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with Ferguson, why are you trying so hard to deflect the thread?

What do disgruntled Autopsy Technicians in Maryland have anything to do with St Louis?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

This is what you said:

And I called them boys cause that is what they are. Men don't do what they did,boys commit those type of crimes. Just cute your are over 18 doesn't mean you are man
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's not confine this to a gender issue. If the attackers were women over the age of 18, would you say women don't do those type of crimes, girls do! See how stupid that sounds?

The issue is the legal age of adulthood, not whether the criminal has matured! That is moronic logic. In fact some states will try people under the age of 18 as adults for crimes such as capital murder! Maturity has nothing to do with it. By your logic the vast inner city adult black community who are criminals are all just immature boys. What logic fail you have! Since you consider them boys, do you think they should be tried in juvenile court? See how stupid that idea sounds? Please consider what you are typing out. Use the preview button and read it over a few times...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
Shawn Parcells is just a technician also. If he didn't have that side business of autopsies for hire he would be in the photo too. I'm trying to show the type of people employed in the field. This shows them to be angry, disgruntled, and most likely willing to favor a certain side if they were paid off.

If they're so underpaid, I'm sure lots of personal property disappears from the dead people. Jewelery, gold teeth, credit cards, wallets, etc...

edit on 7-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And I said they should be charged as adults as they most likely are if they were at a club.
I guess you just can't get off that I used the word boys in a maturity context and won't let your mind off that I am just saying boys will be boys even tho your the only one that said it.
I am not saying that the crimes they commit need to be shrugged off, I called them boys as an insult that you have failed to grasp onto.
Lay off the bill o reily mike, I feel like I am watching his show when I read your post

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Thank you! I take that as a compliment! When I read your posts I feel like it's someone from MSNBC posting propaganda. So which one are you? I'm glad you realize the faulty logic you were droning on about. Men are boys because they attack lone women like a pack of wild dogs? They're not mature? What utter nonsense. The 1st step is to acknowledge the problem. At least you have done that. I think you have? Didn't you?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Last night 2 more protesters were arrested in Ferguson MO
for "Manor of Walking"...I guess they had too much Swag!

Source new.livestream.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Did it have anything to do with saggy pants? They should be arrested for public lewdness and then labeled for life as sex offenders. That would end the disgusting practice. I notice none of the criminal defenders are on the Memphis, TN Kroger thread. It is what it is. Black racists committing hate crimes against white people. I guess they have no interest in that.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO (KTVI)-Details were released Monday of a planned civil disobedience shutdown of Interstate70 on Wednesday. The Justice for Michael Brown Leadership Coalition, who is organizing the event, says the shutdown is in response to Missouri Governor Jay Nixon’s refusal to appoint a special prosecutor in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.

The shutdown is scheduled for Wednesday, September 10, at 3:00pm on I-70 at Hanley Road.

Attorney and activist Eric Vickers said at a news conference, “We are taking this direct action on the tenth because we are using the means of civil disobedience that Doctor Martin Luther King used to affect change. It is going to cause people some discomfort. It is going to cause inconvenience to people. That is a small price to pay to change the conditions of African-American youth and it’s a very small price to pay to bring justice to Michael Brown.”

Fox2

So it continues. They are also stating that these acts will escalate until there demands are met.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

No as far as I know it had absolutely nothing to
do with saggy pants. The protesters meet & march
every night at 7pm for approximately 30 minutes or
a little more.
You are always trying to bring about negative issues
period...plus you have been trying to derail this thread
since you popped in...why? You do it frequently & not just
here on this thread.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thank you for reporting. When I watched the town
hall meeting the protesters were going to be very
organized with continued protest as well as "major"
on going events like the 4:30pm traffic stop & now
the Wed intervention...& of course ALL peaceful.

It will keep continuing until justice is met...Good on them!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here is a list of demands

I agree with 2,3,4,5
edit on 8-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm making observations of behavior patterns of certain individuals. I'm not trying to derail the thread. This thread is about the Missouri governor dispatching the National Guard. You don't see me complaining when you post U-stream updates. My last post was in reply to yours about 2 arrests for saggy pants, with an additional observation on my part. Cry me a river...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So the Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party are among this assortment of outlaws? I hope they all get run over by a convoy of 18 wheelers! They are interfering with interstate commerce and need to be arrested and charged with domestic terrorism and shipped to Cuba! This is not peaceful protesting, it's criminal behavior.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

NO you are SO wrong! Your quote...
"My last post was in reply to yours about 2 arrests
for saggy pants, with an additional observation on my part"

No I NEVER said there were 2 arrest for "Saggy Pants" period!
The arrest was for "Manor of Walk"...Good Luck finding that
because there is no law regarding that in MO. If you do, great
please let us know.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Do we need to start a new thread since the
Military has pulled out? I don't like the derailments
so maybe we need a Mike Brown Update thread?

I have never hosted a thread & I am busy at the
moment so Dragon maybe you might be interested?

I hope it was okay to ask this because I don't really know...
I do know the topic is different than "I AM MIKE BROWN"
& that is the ongoing topic.

I am only trying to make things right for everyone
without being in any MOD trouble.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Goto this link and hear from one of the witnesses.

fox2

One witness wrote down immediately what happened.

(KTVI) – Two key witnesses to the police shooting of Michael Brown are construction workers who just happened to be working nearby. One spoke exclusively to Fox 2, days after the shooting.

The other witness recently came forward to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The two men, who were working for a Jefferson County construction company, watched Michael Brown die from half a football field away. One spoke to Fox 2`s Shirley Washington on August 12th. The other, spoke to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch`s Jeremy Kohler for an article published Friday.

edit on 8-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Happy to oblige your request! Any of these offenses could be classified as "manner of walk". Notice I also outlined Big Mike's offense, "14-583 pedestrian-walking in roadway."

www.gocolumbiamo.com...

I suspect that Missouri may arrest people for gross public intoxication, even though they have no law against it. They do it for the offenders own well being. See below example of gross public intoxication, when all manner of walk is lost. The police have to protect the sober public and spare them the trauma of running over these drunkards. They use manner of walk as proof these individuals are a danger to themselves and the law abiding public.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I failed to verify from your source saying that 2 people were arrested for "manner of walk". Did you get this rumor from twitter? That's the only place I was able to find it. I think it was a sarcastic joke, and you're reporting it as fact!
twitter.com...
current.ly...

edit on 9-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120 >>

join