Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 119
<< 116  117  118   >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I know where you got that made up charge. Lostvoices14 twitter post. They were arrested for jaywalking and Lostvoices14 fabricated that "manner of walking" charge. You are parroting Lostvoices14. How very unoriginal of you!

twitter.com...

Here's the truth aka the facts.

friendica.libertypod.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

No I got the info from "I AM MIKE BROWN" at Argus
news. They were video taping live & waiting for the
2 people who were coming out to get the whole story.

Sorry I fell asleep while waiting.

If it was for jay walking they should just say that instead
of the weird things on your list...it would look & sound more
professional.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
It sounds weird because Lostvoices14 wants the public to believe that 2 of them were arrested for walking like black people do. You do know what I mean don't you? They're crying the race card at every turn.
This is what Lostvoices14 means by swag.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Protests are proving productive:

Through a press release, the city indicated a number of proposed changes will be discussed during the meeting. The public will also have an opportunity to speak.

One change is the creation of a citizen review board tasked with working with the Ferguson Police Department.

Citizens review boards are a must for all local Leo IMO.

And this

Another proposed change would be to cap how much of the city’s general revenue comes from municipal court fines. The cap would be 15%. The idea is to show citizens the fines are for punishment and not for generating revenue.

The council is also expected to introduce and ordnance that will repeal the offense of “Failure to Appear.”​

Fox2

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
They're doing away with "failure to appear"? What then compels a person to go to court? I see Detroit in Fergusons near future. A desolate, barren, dangerous urban wasteland.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's probably because stuff like this was happening:

The report alleged that the Ferguson Municipal Court routinely began hearing cases 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, then locked the doors to the building five minutes after the official start. As a result, those who arrived late faced an additional charge for failing to appear.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I read were it was the charges ($) related to failure to appear there getting rid of:

Repeal "failure to appeal" offense for municipal court to eliminate further fines or charges for citizens. Council would introduce this as an ordinance.

here is the link and they further say this about failure to appear:

In addition, the city wants to eliminate a $50 warrant recall fee and $15 notification fee tied to a failure to appear charge. The Council recognizes this could inhibit low-income citizens to pay the escalating costs.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmmm...Tron Carter would like these new rules...

this sums it up quite well....

www.cc.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
DP
edit on 09pm30pmfu2014-09-10T13:10:58-05:000158 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interestingly, it appears there was a video taken just after the shooting which has now emerged showing the two contractors who recently surfaced in giving witness statements, proving that they were actually there.

New Michael Brown shooting witnesses describe scene

"He had his f**n hands up," one of the men says in the video.

The man told CNN he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later.

"The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said.

That same witness described the gruesome scene, saying he saw Brown's "brains come out of his head," again stating, "his hands were up."
The other contractor told CNN he saw Brown running away from a police car.

Brown "put his hands up," the construction worker said, and "the officer was chasing him."
The video, recorded several minutes after the shooting, gives new insight into the case, which has spurred a Justice Department investigation, national debate and protests over authorities' handling of the case.

The construction workers said they don't live in Ferguson and don't know the Brown family, but their account squares with accounts from several other witnesses of the unarmed African-American teen's shooting death on August 9.

Oh, and these two contractors are white. Does that make a difference to the doubters?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
No, it doesn't matter what race these "witnesses" are. If CNN dug them up more than a month after the shooting, I believe it's just propaganda lies by CNN. CNN is not a credible news source, and neither are these 2 blurred out unidentified "witnesses".
soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There's a video of them there at the crime scene where a cop is putting up police tape. That's propaganda?

What witnesses does Wilson even have backing him up?
edit on 18Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:20:30 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 116  117  118   >>

join