It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The other day I was searching for more information On ISIL, trying to separate the propaganda from the real threat, when I stumbled
across a video series created in 2010. Muslim Brotherhood In America the Enemy Within, by a man named Frank Gaffney. Please keep in mind this video was published 4 years ago. However, ask yourself this: Have We Really Awakened? Have We denied Ignorance? i will be the first to admit I thought I had but nothing could be further from the truth.

Let me state Emphatically, Hundreds of millions of Muslims DO NOT ADHERE TO THE DICTATES OF Shariah. so I am not talking about your everyday practice of ISLAM, Shariah goes well beyond the practice of Islam. However there is growing pressure everyday for Muslims that are not in favor of Shariah to conform. Please Understand this thread is not about Religion but about a political ideology deeply cemented in the culture of many Arabic countries and factions within these countries.

This same ideology is behind the barbaric terrorist group ISIL or IS. The group that has taken over Iraq, is on the move in Syria and moving quickly into Turkey. The same terrorists that declared War on America a few days ago.Here is a little bit of background on Frank. Gaffney:

He served as an assistant Secretary of Defense under Ronald Reagan, and currently serves as the President of the Center for Security
Policy in Washington D.C. In his own words "I have spent my entire adult life analyzing and addressing challenges to our National
Security Agency".

Frank Gaffney has put together a 10 part series, detailing the direct threat of The Muslim Brotherhood to the United States of America.

The first video titled, "The Threat Doctrine of Shariah and the Muslim Brotherhood", details the history of Shariah
and the roots of the Muslim Brotherhood.

THe THREAT: "A totalitarian doctrine known as Shariah and the organization most aggressively advancing it, The Muslim Brotherhood. By
viewing the 1st video only and reading through my OP, You will see how Shariah has infiltrated every facet of our institutions in America.

Shariah in Arabic means "The Path" The complete control of the way of life, from the practice of Islam to how the world should be governed.

In practice Shariah is a comprehensive, totalitarianism and supremacist, Islamic politico-military-legal program. Followers of Shariah use
the Quran and the Sunnah to enforce the law.

The goal, to make shariah the law of the land.

The Muslim Brotherhood is ready to move from base building and propaganda to one of revolutionary action. Is this not what we are seeing taking place in the Middle East, right now?

If after watching the first video or at least reading my OP, you are still claiming propaganda, remember this was published 4 years ago.

For those of you believing that Shariah law will never come to America, what would you say if I told you it was already here.

In the second video of the series titled "Civilization Jihad in America" I have detailed an outline of the video so that you need to only watch the first 5 mins.

The Mission statement of the Muslim Brotherhood:

"To destroy Western Civilization by our own hands and the hands of Shariah's adherence".

The Play Book: Muslim Brotherhood's Phases of the World Underground Movement Plan

Phase I: Discreet and secret establishment of leadership

Phase II: Phase of gradual appearance on the public scene and exercising and utilizing various activities. It greatly succeeded in implementing this stage. It also suceeded in achieving a great deal of its important goals such as infiltrating various sectors of the Government.

If you think this is BS then take a look at this man. Mohamed Elibiary......

Mohamed Elibiary is a senior member of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council. According to a report by the Center for Security Policy, Elibiary also supports brokering a U.S. partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group.

This week, Breitbart’s Kerry Picket reported that Elibiary wrote on Twitter that it is “inevitable that [the] Caliphate returns.”

Under an Islamic caliphate, all citizens would be forced to comply with the highly oppressive Islamic Sharia law.Weasel Zippers reported Wednesday that ISIS is now flooding social media sites using DHS advisor Elibiary's "inevitable caliphate" comments, hoping to use Elibiary's words as a recruiting tool to add more militants to their jihadi personnel.

Elibiary was seemingly indifferent towards the caliphate-seeking tactics of the ruthless terrorist group known as Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), which is marching through Iraq slaughtering non-Sunni Muslims and beheading innocents. He said on Twitter, "Kind of comical watching pundits on some US TV channels freak out about an #ISIS #Caliphate." He continued, "Easy folks, take deep breath & relax. #Iraq".

I Don't know about you, but I find nothing funny about these pigs beheading children, raping and killing women and burying men alive! Furthermore, I find it less than palpable that there are men and women of the United States Military, as well as other countries, dying trying to stop these evil creatures! And this POS is going to tweet "I find it comical"??

Phase III: Escalation Phase prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing Mass Media- Currently in progress

I think Phase III needs no explanation.

Phase IV: Open public Confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach. It is aggressively implementing the above mentioned approach.

Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.

Phase V: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united. This is exactly what is taking place in Iraq this very moment!

Stealth and Techniques:

* Keep the infidels IGNORANT of the true nature and progress of Shariah

"information dominance" is the military's term for a technique that can be decisive in war.

** Shaping and dominating perception of the threat...If an enemy can determine how we perceive the threat they pose, they can enjoy a potentially decisive advantage. For example: information dominance can determine our understanding of our enemies threat doctrine. More importantly, failure to recognize the existence or eminence of a threat can preclude effective action to counter them.

One of the most important Edicts of war is, know your enemy.
In the words of SUN TZU "The Art of War"

*** "If you know yourself but not your enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle"

The Disappearing Language of Terror

There is a chart featured in the video that shows how certain language is not acceptable or politically correct and those who use the terms are called Islamophobe or racist.

we have seen a major decline in the use of the following terms...

violent extremism
Enemy
Jihad
Muslim
Islam
Muslim Brotherhood
Religious
Hamas
Hezbollah
al Qaeda
Caliph
Shariah

CONTINUED 1
edit on 8/17/2014 by paxnatus because: grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In 2004 these terms were used the most in the 9/11 commission report.

In 2008 according to the FBI Counter Terrorism Lexicon only the term violent extremist and religion were being used

In 2009 The National Intelligence Strategy used the terms violent extremist, al Qaeda (just once) and the term religious

In 2010 From Protecting the Force Lessons from FT Hood, only the term religious was cited and used 59 times..

so not so much politically correct as in bowing to Shariah.

Stealth and Jihad techniques

Keep the infidels IGNORANT to the threat Shariah poses

Prohibit blasphemy and slander of Allah, Mohamed and islam and their followers.

The organization behind a global campaign to enforce Shariah blasphemy and slander laws worldwide, is the most powerful
multinational corperation that most have never heard of. They are known as the OIC or the Organization of islamic Cooperation

the Brotherhood has a powerful ally in its efforts to suppress Western awareness of the true, threatening nature of Shariah .
One way the OIC intends to spread shariah was it's adoption of a joint declaration that effectiely superceeded the United Nations Declaration
on Human Rights.
Article 24 states: "All rights and freedoms stipulated in this declaration are subject to the Islamic Shariah".

Since 2004 the OIC has repeatedly used the Human Rights institutions to promote resolutions against defamation of religion. However, only the
religion of Islam is mentioned.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder where they stand on "One Nation Under God" or Prayer in our schools? I think we know!

By allowing our attention to focus exclusively on the danger and prevention of terrorism, we ignore the many other ways we are being attacked
specifically, we are missing what our enemies call Civilization Jihad.

I am going to stop here for now, as i realize my OP is very long and you are probably running on information overload. I will pick up with

SELF CENSORSHIP IN THE PRESS

If you have been kind enough to read through to this point then I would like to give you a chance to respond.

As always thank you for your time. I look forward to what you have to say..

There are 10 parts to this video series and if you would like to post and discuss any of the videos, I ask that you please keep it in this thread.

Thanks again,
Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If we go to war with ISIS then by default we will be going to war with all Muslims and this is what ISIS wants, how should we react ? wait for Muslems to stop ISIS or do nothing and wait for ISIS up the game play to CBW or perhaps a nuke. One thing is for sure no matter what its a mess

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I hope that is not the case, but as i stated earlier their is extreme pressure on all Muslims to convert
to Shariah.

What really gets me though, is how Obama and this administration knew about the threat of ISIS in 2012, and was
warned that they were becoming more organized and were on the move. Yet, he chose to do nothing!

I learned while studying this video series "If an enemy can determine how we perceive the threat they pose, a potentially decisive advantage".

Which seems to be common sense to me, but apparently not to BOZO the clown in the White house!!

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have to say that I am less worried about Islam coming into my home and telling me what to think, than I am about Christianity and Judaism. If I condemn those that call me infidel, then by default I am supporting those that call me gentile.

When Muslims tool-up and attack me, I will attack them back. In the mean time I am not going to attack preemptively because Jew tools tell me to.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: imod02

I hope that is not the case, but as i stated earlier their is extreme pressure on all Muslims to convert
to Shariah.

What really gets me though, is how Obama and this administration knew about the threat of ISIS in 2012, and was
warned that they were becoming more organized and were on the move. Yet, he chose to do nothing!

I learned while studying this video series "If an enemy can determine how we perceive the threat they pose, a potentially decisive advantage".

Which seems to be common sense to me, but apparently not to BOZO the clown in the White house!!

As i said any attack on ISIS will been seen as an attack on Islam. ISIS are behaving like the nazis during ww2 they will keep pushing till the" christian" world pushes back. Its strange to me that the muslem country's are so silent about all of this

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I have to say that I am less worried about Islam coming into my home and telling me what to think, than I am about Christianity and Judaism. If I condemn those that call me infidel, then by default I am supporting those that call me gentile.

When Muslims tool-up and attack me, I will attack them back. In the mean time I am not going to attack preemptively because Jew tools tell me to.

Very good point, but if you wait till the terrorists are in your street and home I fear it will be too late

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

Very good point, but if you wait till the terrorists are in your street and home I fear it will be too late

If I do anything in fear of what might be done to me, then I am essentially the terrorist.

“A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” - Jean de La Fontaine
edit on 17-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I did see a program by the BBC with a cross section of moslem youths who were asked their idea of the caliphate. It was clear that views varied with some thinking this was an goal/idea while others thought that this was sharia law. Sharia law was acceptable to some young moslems but certainly not all who enjoyed and appreciated the UK law.

It was interesting as the youth tend to be more oppinionated (and I dont mean that in a bad way, youth often go on protest marches etc.) and the split in opinion would be expected in any religious area where the topic is not core.

I do think that the west will need to react and "take off " the religious blinkers and see the humanitarian issues here (UK cant react because it is seen as a religious battle). The Mosel dam threat is serious (to flood Baghdad) as the Americans hinted to Saddam during Gulf War 1 that if they use chemical weapons, US would blow the dams

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

If I do anything in fear of what might be done to me, then I am essentially the terrorist.

"one often meets his destiny on the road to avoid it" - somebody.

And if you dont you end up the victim, its a wonderful world we live in ( sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus I find this so amusing that people like you are more worried about a blown out of proportion Islamic law on the other side of the world to be enforced on America! as your immediate concerns than for instance the economy ,social unrest,food/water poisoning, government lies,real wars,etc...ISIS is not following the sharia law or any law whatsoever...They only do what their masters tell them and pay them to do...so sleep tight and don't worry ,be happy.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

MalBosia, You did not even read the OP you just assumed, as usual, this is an attack on Muslims! This is not about
Christianity, Judaism, or any other religion one may claim vs. Muslims.

To enlightened you the whole point of the thread is to show you how we are all under attack from within every facet
of our lives....If you would have read you would understand How THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION..
Please do not derail...This is much too important.

Unless your are a Muslim that adheres to the dictates of Shariah, then yes, you too are vulnerable.

Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
They'll stop at nothing,therefore we should DO nothing ...and they will stop. Brilliant,
I'm not jewish,a progressive or a pacifist. I decided to fight,and was used by banks as a tool.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and waiting to get hit,because you don't want to take sides sometimes ends in death.
I took MY side.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

MalBosia, You did not even read the OP you just assumed, as usual, this is an attack on Muslims! This is not about
Christianity, Judaism, or any other religion one may claim vs. Muslims.

To enlightened you the whole point of the thread is to show you how we are all under attack from within every facet
of our lives....If you would have read you would understand How THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION..
Please do not derail...This is much too important.

Unless your are a Muslim that adheres to the dictates of Shariah, then yes, you too are vulnerable.

Pax

FINE! but if you waste my Sunday afternoon on BS warmongering I am going to be uber choked. I feel cruel putting that kind of pressure on the material you present but I have been threatened with the Muslim brotherhood before and I come out more confused than scared.

While I start watching can you answer this for me. Why is the west demanding the release of journalists in Egypt that were apparently writing sympathy for the Muslim brotherhood?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shapur
a reply to: paxnatus I find this so amusing that people like you are more worried about a blown out of proportion Islamic law on the other side of the world to be enforced on America! as your immediate concerns than for instance the economy ,social unrest,food/water poisoning, government lies,real wars,etc...ISIS is not following the sharia law or any law whatsoever...They only do what their masters tell them and pay them to do...so sleep tight and don't worry ,be happy.

I find it interesting that if you would have taken the time to read what i actually said, this is not about the fear of ISIS or a religious thread what so ever! This thread is clearly showing all who will read and comprehend the facts
that the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS SUCH AS, AND THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER:

1. EDUCATION
2. Our Financial Institutions
3. The Media
4, the Un
5. our federal government.....

So if none of those things effect you or someone you know then perhaps you will find another thread more appealing!
Before you jump to criticize, please know what you are talking about...At least read the OP before you comment.

Thanks
Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They sleeped tight and did not worry in Germany in the 30s as the rest of the world, that did not work out too well

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I find it interesting that if you would have taken the time to read what i actually said, this is not about the fear of ISIS or a religious thread what so ever! This thread is clearly showing all who will read and comprehend the facts
that the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS SUCH AS, AND THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER:

1. EDUCATION
2. Our Financial Institutions
3. The Media
4, the Un
5. our federal government.....

So if none of those things effect you or someone you know then perhaps you will find another thread more appealing!
Before you jump to criticize, please know what you are talking about...At least read the OP before you comment.

Thanks
Pax
I think you are talking about the Zionism and Israeli lobbies in America because they have really infiltrated all of the above and then some.I am serious,,you better get your facts from a more reliable source.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Because the West i.e. The U.S. is up to to their eyeballs with THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!! Our government
is thick as thieves!! We are sympathizers to these fanatics

I MUST RE INTER ATE I AM NOT REFERRING TO ALL MUSLIMS!! HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS DO NOT ADHERE TO THE DICTATES OF SHARIAH! THEY WANT NOTHING TO WITH IT NOR HAVE A DESIRE TO SEE ANYONE ELSE CONTROLLED BY IT!

SHARIAH GOES WAY BEYOND THE PRACTICE OF ISLAM!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

S&F for a well constructed OP.
Have to watch vids later, but so far I am with you on this one.

A storm is coming one way or the other.
But the temperature will drop so slowly people won't notice it coming.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

If you spent more time supporting the constitution, you would know common law is and always will be supreme.

Sharia law would violate Title 18 USC Chapter 13. Almost if not all of our state constitutions and all rights protected in my signature would be against it. It is the same reason ecclesiastical law from the RCC will never apply here. Neither will that. The Constitution prohibits it.

Why do you fear monger? I will never support those types of war, ever again. It is not working.

Books, not bombs, are needed. That was Sun Tzu's whole point about war. The easiest way to win war, is never to wage it.
edit on 17-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join