It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Because the West i.e. The U.S. is up to to their eyeballs with THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!! Our government
is thick as thieves!! We are sympathizers to these fanatics

I MUST RE INTER ATE I AM NOT REFERRING TO ALL MUSLIMS!! HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS DO NOT ADHERE TO THE DICTATES OF SHARIAH! THEY WANT NOTHING TO WITH IT NOR HAVE A DESIRE TO SEE ANYONE ELSE CONTROLLED BY IT!

SHARIAH GOES WAY BEYOND THE PRACTICE OF ISLAM!

Its a sad world were one cannot speak the truth and express fact without having to state every time IM NOT RACIST.
So far nothing you have wrote is the least racist,indeed I have been gathering info and opinions on another thread and have found ATS to be a mature place ( with the exceptions of one or two people) so keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Problem is there is no proof that the evil muslims are taking over america, only miss guided people that find conspiracys in everything, sharia law is only followed by a minority of muslims, and the funny part is there allies of the usa.

Oh and Isis was funded by the usa, mccain even took pictures with those fellows.

You know whats going to happen next, america will fund the next group to take out isis and repeat the same errors of the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Why do you fear monger? I will never support those types of war, ever again. It is not working.

Books, not bombs, are needed. That was Sun Tzu's whole point about war. The easiest way to win war, is never to wage it.

I have said nothing about waging a war or bombs or fighting!! Please refrain from your personal judgement of me. For if you knew me you would know I support this country and it's Constitution and our Military, Past Present and Future
more than i can find the words to express at the moment!!

Do you even understand what this thread is about? It is about how the Muslim Brotherhood and Shariah law have already influenced our way of life and is hiding under the guise of something else!!

For example : Have you heard the term POLITICALLY CORRECT? You know where if you draw a cartoon depicting Mohamed as less than a Deity, there is an uprising and a Fatwa placed on your head!!

or if you say i don't like a persons politics and they happen to be Muslim then you are labeled an Isamophobe!
But in truth PC was borne out of Shariah STATING IT PROHIBITS BLASPHEMY AND SLANDER OF ISLAM, ALLAH
AND MOHAMED AND THEIR FOLLOWERS!! HOWEVER, THIS ONLY MENTIONS ISLAM!!

Where is the outrage when someone depicts Christ dressed in a clown suit, hanging upside down from a tree branch???

If you refuse to see the writing on the wall then that is on you. i am only trying to educate you in what is already heavily influencing America!

Pax

edit on 8/17/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Problem is there is no proof that the evil muslims are taking over america, only miss guided people that find conspiracys in everything, sharia law is only followed by a minority of muslims, and the funny part is there allies of the usa.

Oh and Isis was funded by the usa, mccain even took pictures with those fellows.

You know whats going to happen next, america will fund the next group to take out isis and repeat the same errors of the past.

The USA are behind a lot of crap but I have a feeling the people behind ISIS is a country much closer to where they operate , and I dont mean Israel

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

My understanding is that isis was funded in parts by the usa to be used as insurgents in syrai againts the assad regime, now that the region is pretty chaotic they have expanded there activities to iraq also( im not 100% sure on this do).

My only knock here is people using the term sharia law, which is only used by a very small minority of muslims, those a holes are funded by saudi arabia if i am correct.

So no sharia law in the usa, that im pretty sure off.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Duh!!!! Oh really did you bother to read? Obviously not!! If you want to deny ignorance you must be open
minded to what is being said. Not so closed minded that you cannot comprehend!

I will repeat : THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS THAT DO NOT ADHERE TO THE DICTATES OF SHARIAH!!
THEY DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE CONTROLLED BY SHARIAH..

SHARIAH GOES WAY BEYOND THE STUDY OF ISLAM.....WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT FACTS ARE FACTS! SHARIAH LAW BY WAY OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED OUR INSTITUTIONS AND HAS HEAVILY INFLUENCED OUR POLICIES!!

NOT GONNA EVEN RESPOND TO THE MCCAIN COMMENT .......

ISIS IS REAL THEY ARE SEIZING POWER IN IRAQ, SYRIA, AND TURKEY....

PAX

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Your just making stuff up, if like you say you have no issues with islam why post and bash the religion everytime you have a chance.

You have no proof just some youtube videos.

If you dont like behing called out get some proof plz.

Sharia law comes from the saudi arabia sect, the wahabi, so no sharia law in the usa.

edit on 17-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm all for Sharia law in countries where the majority of people want it.

But in the USA?

In Great Britain?

Europe?

Not a chance. We have our own legal systems here, we have our laws and most are based on Common law.

If people who come to live in countries that have a different legal system to the one they would prefer...i'd suggest moving to a country who's laws and legal systems are more in line with what they want, rather than attempting to subvert their host country's legal systems to suit.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: imod02

My understanding is that isis was funded in parts by the usa to be used as insurgents in syrai againts the assad regime, now that the region is pretty chaotic they have expanded there activities to iraq also( im not 100% sure on this do).

My only knock here is people using the term sharia law, which is only used by a very small minority of muslims, those a holes are funded by saudi arabia if i am correct.

So no sharia law in the usa, that im pretty sure off.

What a not so great man said comes to mind "piece in our time" some one else said, none are so blind as those who do not want to see.
Remember to respect other peoples point of view, but always have a big stick ready just in case.
edit on 17-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Im againts sharia law, but im also againts people making threads like the op with no facts, thats a big no no in my books.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You can repeat whatever you want, you have no facts and it seems have a very little understanding of what is going on.

Plz get facts not someones home made youtueb videos.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

we have seen a major decline in the use of the following terms...
violent extremism
Enemy
Jihad
Muslim
Islam
Muslim Brotherhood
Religious
Hamas
Hezbollah
al Qaeda
Caliph Shariah

Are you joking? I take it you have never watched FOX news huh"? Frank Gaffney is a well known Islamophobe and is so crazy that CPAC banned him from their meetings.
Frank Gaffney Jr.

If Frank Gaffney Jr. had his way, average hard-working Americans of the Muslim faith would be dragged before Congress to face such questions as, “Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood?” In Gaffney’s mind, America is in peril, and bringing back the notorious Cold War-era House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) would expose the subversives he imagines are working to implement Shariah religious law throughout the land.

Gaffney’s wild-eyed accusations would certainly fit right into the red-baiting HUAC tradition, judging from his long history of smears and innuendo aimed at Muslims. There was his groundless 2011 claim that Huma Abedin — aide to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — was part of a “Muslim Brotherhood conspiracy.” That charge was subsequently trumpeted by U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), prompting even conservative Republican stalwarts such as Sen. John McCain (Ariz.) and House Speaker John Boehner (Ohio) to condemn it.

Then there was Gaffney’s 2011 claim that two board members of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) were secretly aiding the Muslim Brotherhood, proving that even potential right-wing allies are not safe from his vitriol. Gaffney’s evidence was predictably flimsy — board member and anti-tax crusader Grover Norquist’s wife is Palestinian-American, while board member Suhail Khan is a Muslim. Both were political appointees in the George W. Bush administration with long experience in conservative Republican Party affairs. Calling the accusations reprehensible, CPAC banned Gaffney from participating in future events.

He is just another loser that has made his living crying about Muslims. If you want to complain about Muslims at least find a source that isn't such a racist.
edit on 17-8-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

www.sourcewatch.org...

Frank Gaffney founded the Center for Security Policy in 1988

The Center for American Progress calls CSP part of the "Islamophobia network," particularly under its founder and director Frank Gaffney.[2]

"Gaffney and CSP's prescriptions for national security have been fairly simple: Gut all arms control treaties, push ahead with weapons systems virtually everyone agrees should be killed, GIVE NO QUARTER TO THE
PALESTINIANS !

You may care to check the source of your Videos and the man behind this Bull crap. His bias is overt
and IMHO unworthy of being taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Im againts sharia law, but im also againts people making threads like the op with no facts, thats a big no no in my books.

Happily we dont have sharia law yet, It for each of us to read the OP text and decide for ourselfs,that means we read your text as well. All that is needed is respect

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT FACTS ARE FACTS! SHARIAH LAW BY WAY OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED OUR INSTITUTIONS AND HAS HEAVILY INFLUENCED OUR POLICIES!!

Let's see some proof of the influence you claim. Where has Sharia law infiltrated our institutions?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Your just making stuff up, if like you say you have no issues with islam why post and bash the religion everytime you have a chance.

You have no proof just some youtube videos.

If you dont like behing called out get some proof plz.

Sharia law comes from the saudi arabia sect, the wahabi, so no sharia law in the usa.

Let me ask you this? Did you bother to look at the first video? What proof would be acceptable to you? Something that says I am making stuff up?

The person who made the videos is not some youtube hack amateur..He happens to have served as assit. to the Secretary of Defense under Reagan. he was also the President of the Center for Security Policy in D.C. he spent most of his career analyzing and addressing challenges to our National Security Agency! I think if you took the time to view the first video you would see that he cites numerous verifiable sources...

I will say this, you are dead on about Saudi Arabia I have just not gotten that far yet! I will post shortly....

I am not under any obligation to prove anything to you...i am not attacking Islamists only warning of the fanatics
that practice sharia and how that has heavily influenced our policies in the West.

Just because you do not like what I am sharing does not make it false...

Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
As my teacher once said to me, dont ask for someone to prove there point, get the information your self and then prove or disprove the point

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

Happily we dont have sharia law yet, It for each of us to read the OP text and decide for ourselfs,that means we read your text as well. All that is needed is respect

For Sharia law to take place in America the Constitution itself would have to be changed. People tend to forget this when they are crying about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010
As my teacher once said to me, dont ask for someone to prove there point, get the information your self and then prove or disprove the point

Why would you not want a person to prove their point?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

For Sharia law to take place in America the Constitution itself would have to be changed. People tend to forget this when they are crying about it.

Parts of sharia are already part of British law,do you realy think people who want sharia law care about the Constition

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join