It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: imod02
a reply to: buster2010
As my teacher once said to me, dont ask for someone to prove there point, get the information your self and then prove or disprove the point

Why would you not want a person to prove their point?

I just stated what my teacher said to me nothing else

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I am not under any obligation to prove anything to you...

Actually you are...
Or this thread will end up in the LOL Forum...
And right now it deserves to be!!!

Numerous people have established that this Mr.Gaffney is a notorious, Islamaphohic, fearmonger...
so he is no better than a "YouTube amateur hack" as you put it!!!

Where is one credible argument that Sharia Law & the MB have infiltrated American Institutions...

& BTW...
Depicting Muhammad is blasphemy...
It also is a shared ideology from the Ten Commandments of "No Graven Images Or Likeness'"!!!

If people want to depict Christ...
Well Christianity itself has done that for them...

No Muslim wants an image to distort their view of the teachings & values of our prophet...
It's not who said what... It's what was said!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 17-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
S & F Excellently Thought out and Presented thread. If I could issues you an Applause I Would, But we are just ex-humble government (retired) employees and have no Gloat here.

My husband says you're correct and in America, CAIR and MAS were watched closely.
Now lets look at some activities.
Back in March I think it was, a congressman held a fundraiser sponsored by a Muslim Brotherhood supporter whose organization, Egyptian Americans for Democracy and Human Rights, also held a anti-Semitic rally in New York the month before month.
Now, U.S. Rep. Gerry Connolly, plans to attend a March, 2014 fundraiser to benefit his re-election campaign that is co-sponsored by EADHR co-founder Akram Elzend. Yes, That's right, Co-Sponsored by a group that you'll learn is tired to the Muslim Brotherhood.
OK, Not bad, but lets look at the Organization.

Elzend is an official with the Muslim American Society's Washington, D.C. area chapter. MAS was identified by prosecutors in a 2008 case as the "overt arm" of the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States.

I'll get to the Overt Arm in a moment.

In 2010, Connolly attended a fundraiser to benefit the Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Va. Elzend serves as a mosque board member. The mosque's ties to radicals has attracted repeated law enforcement attention over the years. Federal agents have described Dar al-Hijrah as the subject of "numerous investigations for financing and proving (sic) aid and comfort to bad orgs and members."

These bad members include: American-born al-Qaida cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who served as an imam at Dar al-Hijrah before leaving the United States; two 9/11 hijackers who attended services there, Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan and terrorist financier Abdurrahman Alamoudi.

Elzend was present at a Capitol Hill briefing in December hosted by the EAHDR that was attended by Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) supporter Sami Al-Arian. An EADHR news conference last August protesting the ouster of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi featured Abdul Magwoud Dardery, the foreign affairs spokesman for the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood's now banned Freedom and Justice Party.

Muslim Brotherhood symbols such as the R4BIA symbol are common at rallies sponsored by the EADHR.

MB Supporters

In describing tl~emselves. A171ici Brief at I, CAIR and MAS omit reference to
a shared background that limits their membership to those of a particular political
bent, and undercuts their credibility. The Muslim Brotherhood is a generally
covert international organization whose credo is "Allah is our goal: the Qur'an is
our constitution: the Propliet is our leader: Struggle is our Yay: and death in the
path ofAllah is our highest aspiration. See. e.g.. Efraim Karsh. Jslar71ic
Ir71perialisn7. 208-09 (Yale University Press 2006).
MAS was founded as the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America.
See, e.g.. Noreen S. Al~med-Ulla11, Sam Roe and Laurie Cohen, The r7eizl face oftl7e
M71slir77 BI-OI~~I-~IOO~ -The M~islirn Ar71er-icai7 Society, CHI.TRIB., Sep. 19; 2004,
available at I~n~~://~~~v~1~.cl1icaeotribu1~e.co1~1/1ie~vs/specials/cl1i-0409l90261
sep19; 1,78701 50print.story?coll=chi-newsspecials-l1ed&ctrack=l &cset=true.
Moreover, from its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR
conspired with other affiliates ofthe Muslin1 Brotherhood to support terrorists.
See Government's Memorandum in Opposition to CAIR's Motion for Leave to
File a Brief. etc.. in Ui~ited States 11. Hol? La17d Fo1ir7datioi7 . . . et 01, Cr. No. 3-04-
cr-240-G (N.D. Tx. September 4, 2007): available at I~tlp://vww.investieative
~~roiect.or~/docu~~~ents/case docsl479.pdf. Proofthat the conspirators agreed to
use deception to conceal from the American public their connections to terrorists
was introduced at both the Texas trial in 2007 and also at a Chicago trial the
previous year. Ur7itedStates 11. Askqai-, el al.. No. 03-978 (N.D. 111.2006).

Investigative
Now you Really want to look at the Peace Loving Muslim Brotherhood, that has nothing to do with America?
If Obama had attended his Security Briefings E#very Morning like so many other presidents before him and some twice a day.

Muslim Brotherhood’s Plan for America

The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who chose to slack. But, would the slackers and the Mujahedeen be equal.

Written sometime in 1987 but not formally published until May 22, 1991, Akram’s 18-page document listed the Brotherhood’s 29 likeminded “organizations of our friends” that shared the common goal of dismantling American institutions and turning the U.S. into a Muslim nation. These “friends” were identified by Akram and the Brotherhood as groups that could help convince Muslims “that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands … so that … God’s religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions.”

Akram and the Brotherhood understood that in order to succeed in this endeavor, they needed to appeal to different strata of the American population in different ways; that whereas some people could be influenced by messages delivered from a religious perspective, others would be more responsive to messages delivered by educators, or bankers, or political figures, or journalists, etc. Thus, Akram’s blueprint for the advancement of the Islamic movement stressed the need to form a coalition of groups coming from the worlds of education; religious proselytization; political activism; audio and video production; print media; banking and finance; the physical sciences; the social sciences; professional and business networking; cultural affairs; the publishing and distribution of books; children and teenagers; women’s rights; vocational concerns; and jurisprudence.

Mulim Brotherhood
Continued.

edit on 17-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I must say this thread is getting intresting

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Beat me to it

A series of vids put together by Frank GAFFney you say...presumably the same Frank GAFFney who stated in Court that he doesn’t "[I don't] hold myself out as an expert on Sharia Law"?
Seems legit.

Or at least more legit than another of his claims that the logo for the Missile Defense Agency proved that President Obama was a secret Muslim, only for it to be revealed that the Logo had in fact been designed and implemented under the Bush Administration...

As Buster and other have pointed out, lots of other Gaffneys Gaffs are available from Google or other search engines.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry, I just need to add.

By promoting the Islamic movement on such a wide variety of fronts, the Brotherhood and its allies could multiply exponentially their influence. Toward that end, the Akram/Brotherhood “Explanatory Memorandum” named the following 29 groups as the organizations they believed could collaborate effectively to destroy America from within – “if they all march according to one plan”:

Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
ISNA Fiqh Committee (now known as the Fiqh Council of North America)
ISNA Political Awareness Committee
Muslim Youth of North America
Muslim Students Association of the U.S. and Canada
Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers
Islamic Medical Association (of North America)
Islamic Teaching Center
Malaysian Islamic Study Group
Foundation for International Development
North American Islamic Trust
Islamic Centers Division
American Trust Publications
Audio-Visual Center
Islamic Book Service
Islamic Circle of North America
Muslim Arab Youth Association
Islamic Association for Palestine
United Association for Studies and Research
International Institute of Islamic Thought
Muslim Communities Association
Association of Muslim Social Scientists (of North America)
Islamic Housing Cooperative
Muslim Businessmen Association
Islamic Education Department
Occupied Land Fund (later known as the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development)
Mercy International Association
Baitul Mal Inc.
Islamic Information Center (of America)
By setting up these many front groups, the Muslim Brotherhood was emulating the Communist Party tactic of creating interlocking front groups during the Cold War in order to confuse its enemies and make it more difficult to combat.

Plan for america
You didn't know there were so many organizations out there did ya,,,,,?
They all have monies in what banking organization do you think and funnel money where?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua
If the British news is to be believed much of what you are writing is happing in Britain

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Then stop fear mongering. In my opinion, this whole post is to beat the hornets nest in order to support yet another war. Those spooky extremists are coming to get us. Boo!!!

I am more likely to be murdered by our own law enforcement than your personal ghosts.

Stop. Just stop. I support all the good souls in our military too. I do not support the abuses of it for profit margins and Christendom's 21st century crusades. Find the bad apples.

Enough. Just support and defend our constitution against enemies that are domestic. It is not that hard. Just follow the law. We need you to pay attention here, and look what is going on. We could really use your help pax.

If we fall apart here, what is going on over there will not make one lick of difference.
edit on 17-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So no proof again that the sneaky evil muslims have installed sharia law in the usa right, facts are a good friend to have, opinions and hear say makes it look more like pushing an agenda

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I have watched 1.5 parts of the video so far and I have to point out some fundamental flaws that I Have with this presentation. It is coming from an extreme right perspective and states that they are not going to present any "individual worry data points" but form "a picture as a whole". This will be difficult to achieve with me when you are coming from an end of the spectrum that I do not agree with fundamentally. "plan B" is based on the views of "team B" who believe that "team A" (pre Reagan) practices of appeasement is reckless and gives "team B" credit for the fall of the Soviet empire and and end to the cold war. To credit themselves with that is a bit undue considering the current political climate between Russia and the US. "Team B" created an enemy and the effects are still being felt decades later.

I have to also point out that this is a conspiracy site.This presentation is co-authored by the prosecutor from the first WTC attack and the CIA director at the time of the that attack. Red flag unfortunately.

A lot of this information is claimed to be from writings collected in the US authored by an MBH authority of some sort that has not been denied by the MBH. These writings are calling for the destruction of America from within. That might very well be but here is why I don't care. The destruction of America was written into law in 1913 with the signing of the central banking act. Did the MBH put America trillions of dollars in debt? Or was it politicians that gave the money to defense departments, contractors and spy agencies that would find it in their best interest that tax payers believe this presentation you posted?

I might watch the rest but I doubt it.

edit on 17-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: copy paste issue

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

originally posted by: shapur
a reply to: paxnatus I find this so amusing that people like you are more worried about a blown out of proportion Islamic law on the other side of the world to be enforced on America! as your immediate concerns than for instance the economy ,social unrest,food/water poisoning, government lies,real wars,etc...ISIS is not following the sharia law or any law whatsoever...They only do what their masters tell them and pay them to do...so sleep tight and don't worry ,be happy.

I find it interesting that if you would have taken the time to read what i actually said, this is not about the fear of ISIS or a religious thread what so ever! This thread is clearly showing all who will read and comprehend the facts
that the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS SUCH AS, AND THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER:

1. EDUCATION
2. Our Financial Institutions
3. The Media
4, the Un
5. our federal government.....

So if none of those things effect you or someone you know then perhaps you will find another thread more appealing!
Before you jump to criticize, please know what you are talking about...At least read the OP before you comment.

Thanks
Pax

'Muslims' have infiltrated these institutions? Please tell me you are joking!

I don't think the masters, who control these institutions, are even concerned about this…alleged competition. They are worried about seizing another crisis/opportunity. Looks like they need the Christers, again.

# 246

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Then stop fear mongering. This whole post is to beat the hornets nest in order to support yet another war. Those spooky extremists are coming to get us. Boo!!!

Stop. Just stop. I support our military too. I do not support the abuses of it for profit margins and Christendom's 21st century crusades.

Enough. Just support and defend our constitution against enemies that are domestic. It is not that hard. Just follow the law.

I agree with you but remember if you think it cant happen in the USA remember a head has already been cut off in the streets of England , and I think this time it a Muslim crusade.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Britain does not have a written and codified Constitution.

You are comparing Apples to Oranges.

We do have a written Constitution. Article 6 is supreme where I am domiciled. I am also protected by my own state constitution. Equal protection and all.

More for that debate here: www.consoc.org.uk...
edit on 17-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: additional info and link

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Back in March I think it was, a congressman held a fundraiser sponsored by a Muslim Brotherhood supporter whose organization, Egyptian Americans for Democracy and Human Rights, also held a anti-Semitic rally in New York the month before month.

by anti-semitic, are you referring to anit-Israel? because there is a BIG difference.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You describe what is premeditated murder in civilized society's. Arrest, try and convict.

Anything else, is vigilantism.

We need to remain civilized. Otherwise, you have already lost. We will all end up dead on this path, with no winners.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Nice try. Britain does not have a written and codified Constitution.

You are comparing Apples to Oranges.

We do have a written Constitution. Article 6 is supreme where I am domiciled. I am also protected by my own state constitution.

More for that debate here: www.consoc.org.uk...

Remember ww2, not many cared about the Constitution, and the Constitution is some thing that must be defended not hide behind

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok, you're all correct, nothing to worry about here, move along, nothing to see, move on to the gate to your right, yes that one.
That enclosure is for your safety and those, trains,,,,, that your transportation to your reeducation billets.
Kinda like my old home country of China, they know how to treat Religious Folks and especially Muslims, if you've ever watch the National news.

In 2004, federal investigators discovered a Muslim Brotherhood memorandum during a search of a northern Virginia home. The memorandum, written by Mohamed Akram for the Muslim Brotherhood’s Shura Council, described a “civilization jihad” aimed at North America. It stated: “The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.” This explanatory memorandum also included a list of 29 Muslim Brotherhood connected organizations in the U.S. The memorandum was entered into evidence at the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing trial in 2007-2008.

Try reading
This.
Brotherhood unmasked

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I agree.

California Constitution Article 1. Title 10 USC Chapter 47. Article 1 Section 8 Clause 15.

World War 2 history is inaccurate. It requires re-evaluation.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In the UK it has already started. In the last couple of months the authorities have uncovered a coordinated attack on our educational system. In Birmingham the schools have been took over (through the school governor system) and altered the agenda by which these schools are run. Girls are segregated from the boys and shoved to the rear of the classes. Non muslim teachers are forced out and muslim teachers set on. You know where this is leading. If these extremists can do that, because tolerant people do not like to or afraid to interfere, then they have control on what our own children learn and can indoctrinate them. This is not a fantasy or a conspiracy theory it's a fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

by anti-semitic, are you referring to anit-Israel? because there is a BIG difference.

Well if you'd taken the time to click and read, I understand that's one reason we attach links,,,,

Egyptian Americans for Democracy and Human Rights (EADHR) has organized rallies throughout the country since last summer, demanding Muslim Brotherhood politician Mohamed Morsi be reinstated as Egypt's president. Those rallies normally showed a degree of discipline, with chants calling for democracy and expressing love of Morsi himself, with the Muslim Brotherhood going unmentioned.

A Feb. 8 rally outside the Saudi Arabian consulate in New York City didn't focus on the Islamist group, either. But chants and speeches in Arabic blamed the Saudis for Egypt's political situation, with some calling on God to destroy the Saudi regime, and allegations they are trying to "sell Egypt to the Jews."

link
try them, their educational.
edit on 17-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join