It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Here is the other one I am following right now and they are replaying two Livestream feeds in a split screen arrangement within their own player. I believe one lost audio but the other side still has it. They are both flowing smoothly for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Seems the newest scheduled show down is at 12:00 midnight.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I bet right after dark so 15-20 minutes

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's going to be a bad night to be a nonviolent pacifist in Ferguson Missouri.
If any of you are, you should've been out of town by now.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I'm looking at the left side of the split feed....at the kids that are playing among the protesters.

This strikes me as an especially bad night to be out if a babysitter isn't available. Kids have no place in the middle of a street action going sideways, IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
A drone flying overhead

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Hopefully they get the kiddos to bed before anything bad happens.
the little 'uns don't need to be in the middle of that

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah, That`s just poor parenting but poor parenting seems to be common in ferguson,isn`t poor parenting what started this whole mess in the first place?
They probably brought the kids so that they could hide behind them when the police start shooting teargas, then they`ll say " Look! the police are gassing little children!"

edit on 16-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They are on the move again....and one of the camera guys remarked a moment ago "There are a lot of undercover cops out here ... a lot".

Hmm... Makes sense..but sloppy bordering on careless if it's that obvious.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Yeah, That`s just poor parenting but poor parenting seems to be common in ferguson,isn`t poor parenting what started this whole mess in the first place?

Are you saying the cop's parent's should have taught him not to shoot unarmed people? I agree. It started with them.
edit on 16-8-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Right now this is what freedom looks like.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Well, if it's still running like this in a few years, I won't have to look too far and wide to find myself a job in journalism with a shiny new degree. This kind of event, I'd cover for the cost of my expenses and consider the experience pay enough at the moment.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Black Panthers, oh boy...
i almost don't want to know whats going to happen tonight

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Right on!

This week the teargassing usually started right after dark.

They just said easy 2-3000 there I think its more.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I bet right after dark so 15-20 minutes

Ah yes, I almost forgot about the transition from light to
dark often presenting many critical moments in these
situations.

Noted kind sir.

edit on Rpm81614v07201400000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow, Liberty Media's audio is awful. It took me a good bit of time to figure out they weren't chanting "Pants down, gumption". I was trying to figure out WTH kind of chant that was supposed to be for this protest o.O

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I seriously hope I'm wrong

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I wonder if this crap is going to spread. I have seen an increase in militarized police forces, as well as more militant, aggressive attitudes and actions by individual cops. Yet I have seen little effort by the geniuses in Washington to acknowledge this as a serious problem nationwide, nor many legal efforts to do something about it. Cops are literally getting away with murder, as well as wiping their butts with peoples legal and human rights. Light sentences when they actually do get convicted of something.

So what will people see and do? They will see that their elected leaders are doing nothing, and if the trend continues, the police are going to get worse. Soon, people will start being as afraid of the cops as they are terrorists and criminals. They will then end up taking matters into their own hands, but not in any organized or legal fashion. Instead, disorganized anger, fear, and confusion will further be ignited, and the random, pointless destruction of rioting might look like the only outlet for people who can't focus their anger on a target.

Though everyone might be looking at it through a racial lens, there is more involved. Cops, though they target blacks more, have been increasingly antagonistic to everyone, whites included. It won't be long before we see increased acts of civil violence along the magnitude of OKC.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
Black Panthers, oh boy...
i almost don't want to know whats going to happen tonight

The original?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I'm looking at the left side of the split feed....at the kids that are playing among the protesters.

This strikes me as an especially bad night to be out if a babysitter isn't available. Kids have no place in the middle of a street action going sideways, IMO.

I remember the outrage when people had their children at the Bundy ranch!

Oh the irony!

One thing this whole situation has taught me is that there isn't that much of a difference between "civil rights protestors" and "domestic terrorists" as the current administration so much likes to call them.

I just hope those on the Progressive side can see just how much we all have in common when it comes to standing up to an out of control government! YES! The LEO's are the boots on the ground domestically speaking!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join