posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
originally posted by: LDragonFire
Here is the latest news from A feed:
What's he expecting to be able to do, dual-wield assault rifles?
The impracticality of what he's doing in this picture spells p-r-o-p-a-g-a-n-d-a.
ps edit - Also notice the rest:
- Blue jeans with white sneakers and short beard to appeal to the working class.
- Nike shirt with "tough guy" slogan on it to let you know he's not a lazy liberal.
- Baseball cap with a sports team on it to let you know he's all American.
- Black woman giving him a look of slight respect mingled with subservience.
- The "Open" sign is covered except for the words "market", "open", and "family". This is to convey small-town business atmosphere.
- The composition of the actual shot is a skewed perspective to imply a dire and shaky situation where "steps need taken".
These are just a few of the things you'll notice in a lot of these types of pictures. A thousand words? I'd say media sends more than that with
their pictures even if you don't know you are hearing them.
edit on 16-8-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)