It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thank God, good rain.

One would think the hardcore ones will stay out though. Maybe not, but I know rain wouldn't stop me if I was crazy and motivated.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

You cant see many people on that feed but I'm pretty sure I heard over a thousand people still around there a few minutes ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How convenient, it's not raining that bad.
One would think he would use something a bit more rugged considering the situation

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hmmm... Making a box?

Police close roads leading to Quick Trip

That was 8:47pm according to the time stamp.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
Does anyone else think it's suspicious that Alex Jones's feed has been down?

Maybe saving the battery power for the midnight hour? I recall his cameraman saying he's down to 10%, often having to shut down to recharge, etc. the other night.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Black Panthers just announced they are setting up security that we are not gonna get gassed tonight. They said they will get rid of the saboteurs

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kalunom

Yeah that's my guess. They got to the McDonalds right as it started to rain and they cut off quick

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Black Panthers just announced they are setting up security that we are not gonna get gassed tonight. They said they will get rid of the saboteurs

That's what they were created for. I just hope the LEOs know their history.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Is that like saying the IRS will root out corruption?

Oh..err..nvm.. (whistles innocently)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
21 Thousand comments about this on Yahoo, very nasty stuff.

America has never been more divided.

Link

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Question for anyone who has been able to view the Governor's state of emergence declaration today - A few tweets have said Governor Nixon stated protestors asked for the curfew. Can anyone confirm he said that or more importantly that it was protestors who asked for a curfew?

Thanks for everyone's updates...my streaming is very limited tonight and the info is appreciated.
edit on 16-8-2014 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scghst1

You cant see many people on that feed but I'm pretty sure I heard over a thousand people still around there a few minutes ago.

Yeah I think your right there is more there than I thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80
21 Thousand comments about this on Yahoo, very nasty stuff.

America has never been more divided.

Link

The name of the game

Divide and concur

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

How do you feel about that? Another question kind of relating to this from the opposite side, but I noticed that a few residents were shouting "KKK" at the police officers in Ferguson the night of Brown's shooting. Do you know anything about why they were shouting that?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
County prosecutor says Michael Brown case will go to a grand jury

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is why which panthers and Which ideology is so important.

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

How do you feel about that? Another question kind of relating to this from the opposite side, but I noticed that a few residents were shouting "KKK" at the police officers in Ferguson the night of Brown's shooting. Do you know anything about why they were shouting that?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

They feel like there the victims of institutionalized racism. I called out for militia to help, the black panthers are militia but so are the kkk.

What would be something to see if both groups showed up to stand with each other...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Be careful.

I wouldn't trust their word as far as I could throw a gasoline can.

Infiltrators and instigators sometimes hide among the victims as saviors.

edit on Aug-16-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

What would be something to see if both groups showed up to stand with each other

That's what we need, but it seems like people are unable to move on to the next level. Past the petty racism, and propagandistic stereotypical thought patterns to achieve something like that.
edit on 16-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: Adding lddragonfires wise words

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

a reply to: WhiteAlice

They feel like there the victims of institutionalized racism. I called out for militia to help, the black panthers are militia but so are the kkk.

What would be something to see if both groups showed up to stand with each other...

I really really hope this don't turn into some sorta race war

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join