It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Police have no business with a supresser.

They were streets I'm cities the police would not go, I wonder if those cities have this equipment.
a reply to: ChaosComplex

You can bet your bottom dollar the citizens have that kind of equipment.

I can go to Florida Gun Exchange in Daytona Beach and buy a suppressor (you need a stamp or permit or whatever the word is, but you can get it if you have a clean record and the monetary ability), a .50 cal rifle (both bolt action and semi auto), and even a gold plated replica of the original gatling gun built by Colt...all kinds of goodies.

BTW.....IAMMIKEBROWN feed looks like its time to get down and dirty...pressing forward through the gas chanting. It's on like Donkey Kong, IMO.

link   
Seriously...
Watching the Tim pool
And others...
Out of hand..
Yes martial is coming and we will know first hand what it means..

Take notes folks...
Whom I kidding..
Its ATS...

No seriously it needs quelled fast on all sides....

1.6 mill/bill rounds folks....
You think holder or McCain is watching!

link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

What would they need a suppressor for?? What law enforcement reason do you need a suppressor

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

suppressors are illegal in Missouri

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Awwww, are you getting angry over there, buddy. Sorry, didn't mean to upset you.

No, I was trying to let you know what a stupid statement you were making so you wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Guess I was too late!!

Continue to name call and have a temper tantrum.

link   

originally posted by: LooseLipsSinkShips

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
a reply to: LooseLipsSinkShips

Wow. Somebody forgot their Pledge of Allegiance and in particular this line, "With liberty and justice for all".

Or how about the Declaration of Independence, teacher:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...

www.archives.gov...

And probably what you don't know is that James Madison wrote this in Federalist #10:

So strong is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts. But the most common and durable source of factions has been the various and unequal distribution of property. Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society. Those who are creditors, and those who are debtors, fall under a like discrimination.

www.constitution.org...

This nation was not created to give precedence and power to one faction--the haves--over another--the have nots. It does not matter if a decided portion of the population of Ferguson can no longer afford to pay taxes because the haves took their manufacturing interests and shipped them out of this country to leave them jobless and impoverished. It does not matter one bit because in this country, all factions are protected under the same rights and given the same liberties without regard to their economic status. What you're saying goes against the very fabric of what the Founders of this nation wanted.

When the Constitution was written Africans were not really consider people, they were property so this whole justice for all has to be considered in the context that it was written. Justice for white males because we know for a fact women didn't have rights either and if you know history or the amendments then you would've not wasted your time writing that garbage in an attempt to put forth a spineless agenda.

Thank you for blatantly outing yourself as being what you precisely are.

Contrary to what you're implying, there was nothing expressly written in the Constitution in terms of voting rights but only the definition of rights as a person. It was dependent on states to determine who could vote and who could not. Oddly enough, the Southern states wanted to count their slaves as constituents within their population but not with rights. Because they were refusing to ratify the Constitution, the 3/5ths compromise was created. In 4 Northern states, freed slaves could vote. In New Jersey, women could vote. In some states, those without property couldn't vote and so on. Back in those days, rights were new and subject to state preference. Women could hold property from the beginning.

You're welcome for the history lesson.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Once again, I am trying to catch up on this situation.

It doesn't look good from the comments I've been reading.

What's going on now?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What would they need a suppressor for?? What law enforcement reason do you need a suppressor

Suppressor not only muffles sound, but it also defeats muzzle flash, allowing the person firing to maintain cover without giving up their position through visuals.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To keep it quiet kid..

Pay attention!

Watch or it didn't happen!

link   

Is a supresser to inhibit sound?

Now that many patrol officers are commonly equipped with the AR platform, these officers and their trainers have identified a valid concern for high frequency decibel gunfire generated by these weapons. The basic 18-inch M16/M4 produces about 160-165 decibels of peak noise. This is especially concerning in confined spaces such as a police car, urban business building, or residence because that high-decibel muzzle blast is reflected and increased with multiple shots fired. Any exposure to noise over 140db causes immediate and irreparable hearing loss, according to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).

link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

pretty much war

everywhere

link   

Is a supresser to inhibit sound?

Partially. It has other benefits as well.

link   
Can someone give me a run down on whats going on now?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
To keep it quiet kid..

Pay attention!

Watch or it didn't happen!

Regards to sreemos...or whom ever posted that..
ATS is skipping now...

link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

No bueno sheep, seems some looting started and after that it went down hill. More tear gas on protestors and right now tim is looking for a body in the road.
Lots of reports of gun fire tonight.

link   

originally posted by: kx12x
Can someone give me a run down on whats going on now?

In a word: It.
"It" is going down.

link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
Continue to name call and have a temper tantrum.

Actually, I called you by Your Name. That makes you Zero for Two now.

Thank you, Come Again...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Suppressor not only muffles sound, but it also defeats muzzle flash, allowing the person firing to maintain cover without giving up their position through visuals.

Thank you. You prooved my point. Most people run away when they hear gunfire. Thereby keeping them safe. A suppressor is not in public interest.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why do cops need to be firing from an undisclosed location?
They should be firing when their life is in danger, if know one knows where they are, how could they be in danger?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What benefits would outweigh the risk of innocent people not hearing? I really don't know.

a reply to: Snarl

edit on 17-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join