It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Running all these feeds is killing my laptop. Running at 175 degrees.

Damned adobe flash uses way too many resources.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: ChaosComplex

suppressors are illegal in Missouri

And??????

How many illegal things do you do in a day? Speeding will be one of those.
Plenty of people own and do illegal things. What difference does it mean if our own government or state does it?
NOTHING!!!!

The moral fabric of what we had is no long with us. If you think what these people are doing in Ferguson is right.....you are highly wrong!

This isn't going to stop anything but open up their little agenda by thinning the herd. They want less of us around. It means more of the jobs will open and when half of these people are in jail or prision....our taxes go higher to support these idiots.

Not sure as to why this is hard for you peeps to use logic

If you want what is happening in Ferguson...it needs to happen everywhere. One little place isn't going to do anything.

Not very many care anyways. I sure as hell don't because I think it is stupid.

"Lets go raise hell for someone we didn't even know. Who was a criminal anyways."

"Okay Johnny. Lets go."

Come on everyone...........................lets side with the criminals. While we are at it....lets side with the MS-13s.
And, welcome the Cartel.

What a joke America has become.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
O agree. I think it would need to not only be well thought out but, have a constitutional attorney as an advisor.

a reply to: sheepslayer247

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
14 minutes to curfew, wonder what happens then...

I suspect it will get even worse.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x
Running all these feeds is killing my laptop. Running at 175 degrees.

Damned adobe flash uses way too many resources.

A member here suggested that I prop my laptop up on four 2-liter bottle caps (on in each corner) to allow a little more air flow. Might help you bring it down a few degrees at least

link   
I keep having to delete the throttle files off my phone. Everytime I get irritated with quality ...

a reply to: kx12x

link   
a reply to: johngrissom

ok bro chill I lived my whole life in MO until a couple of years ago, I have never even seen a suppressor in real life. Not saying there isn't any there but if it was close enough to hear on livestream it would have been close enough to see people running or reacting to it.
edit on 17-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
You're name calling like a child and you need to grow up Enlightened One. Why don't you tell me why my post is "STUPID" instead of sounding like a child.

I'm not calling you names. I called you OptimusCrime, which is your name.

You post was stupid because you're getting mad at me over my comment, but you misunderstood my comment to begin with.

Now you're getting even more upset and continue to make baseless accusations about me. I thought that would have been clear by now. I even pointed it out to you, so I don't know why you are asking.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Scanner report, Move media back to the staging area, south.

Strongly advise them

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Spotlight is now on some dude who doesn't give an eff, dancing for the po-po on I Am Mike Brown right now. He;s replacing the fat guy who maybe was hurt or taken in. Multiple ppl joining him.

Red banadana, they're keeping the light off him and the whole corner now. Might become a flashpoint,.
edit on 17-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You're name calling like a child and you need to grow up Enlightened One. Why don't you tell me why my post is "STUPID" instead of sounding like a child.

I'm not calling you names. I called you OptimusCrime, which is your name.

You post was stupid because you're getting mad at me over my comment, but you misunderstood my comment to begin with.

Now you're getting even more upset and continue to make baseless accusations about me. I thought that would have been clear by now. I even pointed it out to you, so I don't know why you are asking.

Let's get back on topic . . .

link   
can someone please post link to good live feed please?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
WHOA!!!! "We want the media to move BACK, the media needs to MOVE!!!!" new.livestream.com...

I hate these links in live situations, dangit, new.livestream.com...
edit on 17-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Is this tense situation stressing my fellow ATSers?
Get up and walk around or get a snack. Don't get stressed.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ok i'll make sure to say tim post next time but i cant help that you share the name of the person that is running the feed.

And im not a kid, so we can stop calling me that now

link   

link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
can someone please post link to good live feed please?

Here's the link im watching, Tim Pool. He just hitched a ride with some guys from RT and is trying to get back to the media safe zone. Seems pretty good quality for a live feed to.

new.livestream.com...

link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
O agree. I think it would need to not only be well thought out but, have a constitutional attorney as an advisor.

a reply to: sheepslayer247

What's more important is the state constitution when it comes to militias. While the US Constitution is a bit vague..... but grants the right, the state constitutions more clearly define the militias purpose.

Anyway, I really wish they would make a statement at least and inject that in to the mix. We need something "extreme" to shock people in to the reality of what's occurring.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Let's get back on topic . . .

I agree.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join