It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
More shots on the Timcast feed...He's getting all the action.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Kruph... Tonight has little or nothing to do with free speech and this isn't like any other night.

The scanner feed is fielding enough different and independent shots fired calls to sound like a range on NRA day.

A traffic accident actually had the cops sit back and advice people to SELF extricate to the cops for assistance, and a police vehicle was rammed at high speed in the last 10 minutes on Halls Ferry by a vehicle reported to still be at high speed when last seen. (one impressive front end, I do say).

These aren't kids from the nieghborhood throwing bottles and rocks. These are some sharp people who've done this dance before, is my personal take on what I've seen since coming up on the live feeds tonight.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Nooooo.

Free Speech zones have their purpose. Keeping people safe going to places that have hate groups is a perfect choice. But to say you can hand out flyiers in a certain spot where there's less foot traffic? No.

This law interference amongst laws needs to be a major issue and resolve.

a reply to: kruphix

edit on 17-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

No video just audio?

link   
It appears the cops have things mostly under control. It's not wise to advance towards cops even in a peaceful manner if they are telling you to stay back. Pick a different road, have a rally point to get beeps. Silly to have children out in this.

I looked last night to see what the normal curfew is for minors in Ferguson, but couldn't find anything. The city of Saint Louis' is 1-5 and if caught up to a 500 dollar fine and up to 90 days in jail.

link   
What scanner are you using?

a reply to: Wrabbit2000

link   
a reply to: BobAthome

IDk what video you watched but in the one I saw he put what was handed to him back on the counter . He didn't take anything

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Some element has infiltrated the Ferguson protesters and is using the civic unrest to effect a crisis on a larger scale.

I've been warning about this for days.

People need to come to terms now.

Face reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

IDk what video you watched but in the one I saw he put what was handed to him back on the counter . He didn't take anything

no he was getting matchs.

link   
I believe you. The people of Ferguson must not have been on here.

a reply to: xuenchen

link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

It's a combined feed of St Louis County Riot Channels A-E, County Precincts 1 and 2 along with Mutual aid and State patrol area channels of importance.

Ustream Scanner feed

It's slow and periods go by in silence...then it's jumping like mad for a bit, to go silent again. Obviously, the working tactical channels aren't up for us to listen to.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

I have video on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
How's the peaceful protesting going?

About the same as the storm trooper response.

If you want to know who's looking for a riot...notice who came dressed for one.

That statement sure cut though all the Bullsh*t opinions and theories quick didn't it!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Honestly at this point im waiting for martial law to be called

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

BS, you can see his hand come back out with nothing.
The cops would have get him so fast if they had anything on him

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct

Anonymous has taken out st louis county websites. so its hard to get any governmental info including county police

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: ChaosComplex

he was armed?

His mother claims he wasn't (he was hiding in her house), but the guy was charged with attempted murder at 17 (hit a guy in the head with a metal pole in 2007) and earlier this year he stabbed a guy...so I wouldn't doubt he was armed and ready to go.
edit on 8/17/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I suspect a few gang members have entered the game. Imagine what happens when it is 100's or 1000s. The police worst nightmare.

link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

so they killed him and he was unarmed?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
How's the peaceful protesting going?

About the same as the storm trooper response.

If you want to know who's looking for a riot...notice who came dressed for one.

That statement sure cut though all the Bullsh*t opinions and theories quick didn't it!!!

Storm trooper response. Bwahahaha. Face the fact these people are killing others, burning places down and playing games with the cops. Stop making excuses and learn the reality of the situation. It's going on a week or so now and all most of you have done in here is throw out stupid conspiracy theories and blame everyone but the people breaking the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join