It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate conspiracy (possibly?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

YOU MEAN FOR U US ME YOU I

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Reptilian?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Acutely, belief is the core of existence the solid form of matter surround, be it religious or other, only the belief in... construct yearning... forms the consolation to bring into form...... be-little or be-large is dogma, only form, is the question of how you wish to form I you is pole of stimulation reality scope of immersion within to output stimuli for furtherance of all absolute.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Begin lifting the veil, for those that yearn, and wish to see.

All are welcome. But, not everyone, was meant to leave the ground.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In this…….brief thought time of humanity, God(source) is as we are, enabled as a projection of the energy reflection the mirror the man in the mirror that’s me you us God(source) yearning is as is our yearning to be to be loved and acknowledged as is the (source) of all creation and existence so much so that (source) has released within us you me I the ultimate breath of existence to understand its (source) understanding in the finite existence of humanity in infinity to understand the existence of (source) in its self GOD (source) at the point of the revelation/total belief in the expansion of (source) (source) becomes all in existence total absolute to the point of true relativity, our goal the is being to question all that is and disperse fear as fear has been vastly explored, the system as in Financial has to fold to unfold the next brief thought time of humanity to explore without fear the realms of new opportunity with new thought and inspiration to further the real need within salvation to a new understanding of the race within the race of the potential to become within the experience potential to fulfil the yearning in the loving expression of our finite time as part of the equation to grow and love each and every single cell in our existence and each neurological expression that we manifest for the furtherance of the love that is us from birth the perfect symmetry the mystery religion the unspeakable truth that is us you I AM……………….

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

We are all one. I AM, you are, we will be, we agree.

End the Financial Singularity program. Begin oneness, unity, and abundance. Unfold the greatness that already there.

Love, is all we need, are, and will be. It is time to let them shine.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Would you like some of my risperidone?

How about just Kool aid

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Watermelon KOOL-AID Cupcakes maybe
or a Krafty new order maybe

Kool

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Infected Mushroom by Biofa DJ SET 2012--N ҉ A ҉ M ҉ A ҉ S ҉ T ҉ E

www.youtube.com...

FIRST 2:20 SEC After that its up to you...............

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Archetypes and collective representations, neutrino? maybe Roots of Coincidence, Synchronicity

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I am synchronicity, coincidence, and root.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The flow is interlinked, within each and every interaction, give and take… as above… as below energy transition, although we mostly choose to ignore this unseen, it vibrates resonates between us without us fully understanding the subtleties involved and our ability to share ego energy and intake or absorb flows between us, absorbing a multitude of massed energy transactions in every social/living human situation.

Why do we never really comprehend the outcomes, this is potentially the one consciousness/ infinite shared , to bring into reflection all things within humanity, then in becoming less egotistically charged and protecting your soul existence, must be paramount within the realm density to further become and engage matter in a deeper state of awareness, to transcend the initial birth breaths and surrender the self of ego to see, the you, self awareness becoming the realization of you instead of the ego temptation fulfillment, that is the current desire of the futile awareness syndrome perpetuated on humanity to drive the desired state of existence, that only tolerates the propensity of separation from the real individual state and creates the realm of intolerance for the self of existence, that we see amplified in the current soul of humanity.

Surely the change in awareness, is the embracing of who and what we are, yes, we are alien, spiritual, supernatural , the new world order, TPTB the MSM, the everything, all at once, as we choose to infect our existence, within this realm of understanding, as it is manipulated, currently to do so, by the will and consent of the majority, as this is, the theater of our mindset shared, within the interaction of our daily existence, sex money power repetition syndrome, with a tonic of self destruction for good measure, because we consent and choose it to be so…………………………

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The festering wound is lanced. The infection can no longer spread. I no longer consent to self destruction.

Love is all that matters.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You and I choose to have a sense and belief of the way we wish to be seen an apparent core of our individual belief of ourselves driven by our own egotistical sense of preservation to be matter in our human form.

This is the drive that ferments and continues our virtue and reality on a daily basis, so if we continually acknowledge and cement this feeling we become the persona that we are until our eventual acceptance or is this the eventual time out as the residual matter ego has affirmed another value to the infinity is this what we are unaware of that the all has an ego its-self, nature at some point separated and became its own infinity, as can we, is it then any wonder that man is in a constant state of aggression upon its-self as this could be the reason why, because infinity itself is the ego implanted within man,within the self that drives man to self destruction War Hatred intolerance the ego of the absolute to destroy the duality within itself in realization of the multitude of scenarios it plays out within the realms of our flesh and blood as it begins to understand that man will overwhelm its existence and as nature has done will not succumb to its control so man becomes its sense of control within its own self destruction so the separation of self from the ego is the key the internal motivation not cast from the ego is the nature of man not the subdivided duality of ego versus will……… I AM Individual Atomic Matter not the collective source matter of absolute ego.

Without doubt we are a copy of a copy of a copy this does not condemn us to be one, although we are in a sense, as we are the individual, each a synchronicity of shared projection waves and social interaction mimicking our shared experience for the formulation and expansion of the Individual Atomic Matter not the ego of the absolute this is our pain possibly our doubt our feeling something is not quite right because it is our right to exist in our own defined state as we were brought not asked into existence we are the nature the nurture the everything of matter conforming to a false positive the embodiment of our DNA Cell Structure may have been laced with cell destruction as a matter of discovery for an eternity that is the alien, the monster, the devil, the fear that we feel but fear to fight, the gut feeling from birth, that we all experience at some point in our emotional lives the emotions engraved within us manipulating our futures for the sense of a reality that we do not freely choose, this is ,the possible deception of man at odds and at war with ourselves ………….?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
"I think therefore I am” or should it be……… I AM therefore I think, as we are the image of understanding itself……….?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

We do war with oneself. Hence, the reflection of it around us. Each day we decide to be the physical person, or, the elephant controlling the person. It is instinct. Second nature. Inevitably, the physical draws us back in. Almost like an addictive poison. A snake waiting in the bush.

I have been the person so long, i don't remember clearly how to be the elephant. But now the line is blurred.

I think therefore i am, yet.. Do i think, because i already was i am to begin with?

I used to want to war, but now i desire peace. Peace with ones self. Peace with others. Peace with me. But, how can this be achieved in a world of duality? One i inadvertently created in my past?

Some, are dead set against the peace i long for. Broken copies of failed versions of ourselves. Almost projected as self mockery of one's prior ego. They come out, almost like mirrors taunting us. What to do?

How do we correct this? I do not know. I wish i did. Reject them? Judge them? Ignore them? Forget them like a bad dream? Ultimately is it my fault? Are we trapped in our own box of our own making? Is there no way out? Will ghosts of our past always haunt us? Or, simply ask ones self for forgiveness and provide blessings? Even as much as Ending the Curse that traps this world still as punishment for interstellar war?

Can the ghosts ever be exercised?

How? Expanding is required. But, i need direction on which way to go. Terminate all detrimental programs and re enable those programs that are Devine?

I will be pliable, as right now it is paramount.

Tell me.

edit on 27-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In realization our form body is a host to the soul will personalities,to form spoken vibration cause energy, synergistic purifying flesh and blood chemical energy manufacturing an evolved host, trillions of ways to self delude in word, born out of lust/desire to begin the ego duality,the way, to form time, in time, balance of ego/ you, your way of………………………………….. in a realm of ……………………………..desire time is the thought in which all of the words/ thoughts become the thought, these words never existed in these thoughts the thought before a thought is………………….the following explains

Understanding is within..............chosen

Listen if you choose see below

www.beshara.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Begin removal of all malevolent dimensional beings from Earth. They are to be sealed in an all encompassing way, and sent into the void. Eternal non existence awaits them.
edit on 23-10-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Is not the earth the womb, that we should have been born from and entered into our next phase,or are we about to, is history truth? Is mythology the elaborate fact? are the keys of Enoch,Thoth,Merlin,Jesus, all one and the same, are the particle exchanges in light the language we need to understand Hiburu, if we see all destiny brings all……………………..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I am aware of what I could become. This reality will remain physical. It is why I am here.

Earth is but one of many wombs in this infinite universe. History hides the truth, for those that know the key. Philosophers of the past, will still remain the teachers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join