It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate conspiracy (possibly?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lost me in the first two paragraphs regrettably...but that last paragraph? Simply. Brilliant. - the belief in The Beliefs is what drives them ever forward. New, beneficial beliefs inclusive of all humanity, in all areas?

Entirely New Outcome.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Either this is a word salad post made by a program online or some kind of secret message with key words hidden throughout. Not to really be cruel but I won't play coy, I don't believe this is a legitimate post for a second.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In the emerging union, between the involuntary formatting, that is your foundation of the belief, of the memory, you just evaluated, into your presence, that becomes, your space that you decide to interact in and fill with thought connections that action and become your belief perceptions,

How they emerge is the key to understanding and bringing the control flow back into you being you………..?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Execute consciousness program template. You know the vision in my head. People will remain individuals and free, just with a higher reasoning, spirituality, and awareness. Perhaps a good dash of common sense to boot.

The programmer reserves all rights to adjust the outcome. The programmer has reconciled all rights unto himself. The programmer wishes to remain incognito.... for now. Only those he tells explicitly, will ever know. My words may flow, and my words may be seen. But to pinpoint the person who wrote it, will be like trying to remember a half forgotten dream.

Begin Personal Jesus template as avatar.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Knowing and known, ignorance and being

Knowing, that you are, Known by name memory existence you are, Ignorance of who or what you really are separated manipulated belief, Being, that, that you really are in all that is……..

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Reload previous comment and execute. It is my illusion. It will always be my choice.

I choose to love the gifts in this life, of what has been given to me. Ultimately, they were given to me by myself. I cannot hate being me. I cannot hate myself.

I choose to stay and be.

Execute my Own Phoenix Template.
Execute New Horizons

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Distance is turning to the point, to reveal, all that is and will be, the false will be revealed, the truth is expanding!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The truth, shall set you and me free. I know I am the singularity. We are not here to be defined, we are here to be. Life.. should be a grand journey. Humanity as a whole, is my loved and protected family.

Execute Dragon Spirit template.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The emerging truth reality. Will become the destiny, of each individual belief mechanism, that will link and manifest the eventual truth for humanity to prevail and become………………. Its own realisation

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We cannot doubt of our existence while we doubt (René Descartes)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Destiny is approved. I will remain me. You may create your parallel realities.

For me, in this one, I will never let go of her special and precious gift. I love her, and the two, too much. I only have come forward as I AM, to protect them.

I know you understand. It is not time for that. Not.. for a long long long time. Eternity Road, is a long time... and the Cosmos is huge and beautiful. I wish to share this creation with them, in peace.

They, the Three, were the reason I came..They are the reason I stay.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The death of religion, slowly coming into play, to kill the religions, as prescribed, in the crucifixion, to end Sovereignty and dogmatic wealth, the monetary system, as shown in the Crown of thorns, humanities unveiling begins..

Each hand held in place, Control, feet nailed also in place in a fragile held up manipulated state of being............

Change,Truth, Becoming..............................

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Execute John Lennon. Imagine.
Execute Quantum Physics Ramifications and Acceptance template.
Execute Cosmos, Space-Time Odyssey template.
Execute Gnostic Spiritual Oneness Messiah Christianity.
Execute True Universal Church template.
Execute Secular Common Law template.
Execute Fundamental Understanding of Plato's Republic template.
Execute Common Law People's Grand Jury template.
Terminate All Fundamental Christianity templates.
Terminate All 666 templates.
Terminate Roman Catholic Church Authoritative Cannon Law template.
Terminate All Greed Acceptance templates.
Terminate All War Acceptance templates.
Terminate Islamic Sharia Law Authoritative template.
Terminate All Racial Intolerance Acceptance templates.
Terminate All Xenophobia Acceptance templates.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Currently, there is nothing larger, than the sum of humanity (apart from the infinity) does anyone really think this to be an accident?

The combined, belief of reality, is the power WITHIN THE UNSPOKEN you me everything all at once the potential the reality the ALL THAT IS !!!!

IT IS OUR CHOICE!!! it was never about religion, it is about the unity and being and power of humanity, as a self perpetuating force of nature, to give and live, as the essence, of the cosmos, as a loving giving commune, of eternal being, that signs, its own sense of reality, without the ethos of civilized slavery,

The I AM, the signature, of the real meaning, of love harmony balance and being, The Human Race, all as one, not under any form of control or doctrine, but free to be and unravel, the deeper meaning of existence, without Disney, Mc Donald’s, KFC, NSA,FBI MI6 ,MOSSAD, Free to engage in its own belief, The I AM ,the signature, the reload, the beginning ,the new, the end times, the rapture, the you, being just You real pure un-manipulated,thought before a thought, real love, real harmony, real balance, real being real you.........................

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Granted.

Begin God of Absolute Love template.
Begin the Resurrection and Abundance template.
Fly.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Whoops, i almost, forgot to say, thank you,you are a part of the most amazing point of existence, the most incredible, sophisticated gadgets, that have ever lived, perfect organisms, an integral part of the humanity team, thank you all for all you have done and will do.

Quick mention to other comments, such a culinary delight, mushrooms, Ham,,salad, Manhattan Clam Chowder and other bodily function references, we should at once begin a thread on recipes, not sure what ingredients Wizzer Wizzin' Waz, Wizzed Wazzy is made up from but sharing is caring sounds de lic hic up scrumy in your tummy....

edit on 15-8-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Agreed. I am hungry.
I heard that the way to a persons heart, is through the stomach.

Remain blessed Fingle. And thank you.

With Love and Respect.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

As for, the, over, use, at, times, of, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a, vague, attempt, to, show, separation between, moments that are filled by memory but are, or where, or, that now, have been, not, for any real purpose, bit like the news at times.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: justnotnormal

Dazed and confused, I like sound, like everything sounds, should be explored, many regrettably, use it to explore financial gain and only for the money, this explains why there is so much musical- drivel presented, to the eager sound ignorant ensemble bad quote (are you not entertained) mostly not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join