It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Walkers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020 How is your dog involved is this asteral. Is it that the dog is with you and you sense another presence guiding you or imo it is the dog that is your guide. I have foung that during expierences with the paranormal instances can be attributed to residue dna in objects or animals present.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My understanding of dakini is simply "they come from the other side"...

ETA: & they are very very peacefully in my experience... But sometimes they want something from us energetically, either to protect us from an incoming sprititual attack or to practise for our future when karma ripens. They can usually see more than us, but when they connect with us in a tantric way it is usually to train us for something they've seen & if your connection is good enough they can give you visions and enlightenment, but its up to you to see, & whether you perceive fully or not doesn't change much, as she is training your heart directly, and later her protection will manifest when the time is near, but she will not be there to do anything for you, it is up to oneself to deal with obstacles and karma as it arises, however anything is possible and sometimes if her training did not go to plan she will manifests wrathfully and do whatever can be done to save you or right wrongs and then disappear.
edit on 12-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Could these Dakini possibly be Boltzmann brains? They certainly seem to share some of the same postulated characteristics.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The idea does seem very similar, they can seemingly emerge from the ether spontaneously and be directed by more ordered spiritual forms, consciousness arising through the establishment of repetitive patterns and rhythms, which is why as creatures of such ritual and rhythm are used to attract their presence.

I think it is also interesting to consider what phenomena such thought forms could also entangle themselves with apart from sentient creatures, could they for example merge with energies such as ball lightning or even less dramatic energy fields within water, stone, wood, tradition suggests that was understood to be the case, at which point we might reconsider the notion of living idols.

a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Yes there is clearly also tradition and experience of protective and guiding spiritual forms at the personal level and we shouldn't confuse these with the wrathful types sent to punish, as such are actively sought traditionally, whether the Sedu and Lamassu of Sumeria or the Holy Spirit within Christianity, it's a question of discernment as to what is actually helpful and positive and considering the source and contextual origination.

edit on Kam831224vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday1331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on Kam831224vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday1331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yes but the reality is the purity of ones conscience, ones inner voice and light... It doesn't have to be lonely... Many beings are wiling to interact but I do feel dreamy when it happens to me, yet not asleep....

As for wrathfull emanations (as they are properly called) they are protectors of the law of karma and manifest out of emptiness during the most serious violations of karmic law...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

One has to wonder why entity's with the capabilities described would even bother with our Human race unless of course we are directly linked somehow. This 3 dimensional plane of existence seems to be rather interesting to creatures from the shall we say higher realms. I suppose the term "as above so below" could quite possible apply considering the interest in our reality be they seem to exhibit, malevolent, benevolent or indifferent.

edit on 13-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: johndeere2020 How is your dog involved is this asteral. Is it that the dog is with you and you sense another presence guiding you or imo it is the dog that is your guide. I have foung that during expierences with the paranormal instances can be attributed to residue dna in objects or animals present.

I am thousands of miles away from my dog at the moment.

The thing is that I've already seen my dog's astral body while she is "asleep" while I'm fully conscious. She tends to simply roam around our home on foot in her OOBEs.

However, when I do involuntary projections, I always end up back home and my dog goes to greet me and protect me from bad entities if they are present.

Quite an intelligent dog who learned to perform complex tasks all by herself (we never taught her anything) but she can open locked/hooked doors for example, grabs a pillow for her head, knows so many words in two languages and her cognitive skills is just getting better as the day goes and she's not young either at 7 years old. It's just annoying that she treats me as her pup. She would get angry if I asked her to do anything she doesn't want to do but grooms me like a pup and quite protective of me.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

If you are ever within the eye of that minor tempest perhaps you are generating it...?

At times, I thought that was the case but I would often hear angry spiritual entities in an EVP like manner shortly preceding storms. I think they (she) reacts to my emotions.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I had also just changed my username to Kitsundré to tease a friend of mine for calling me a silver fox. Recently at a birthday party I believe I may have met one, she was of course a dancer, named Maddie, talked to me about a book with skinwalkers in it and about being an air bender. Interesting conversation at the time, but no synchronistic meaning until now having no place of reference...

As always Kantz, interesting to say the least
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Aug 2014 10:09:00 -0500am10America/Chicago by abeverage because: because of Kantz being interesting

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

When you say such phenomena manifest from void during violation of Karmic Law isn't it likely the case that such potentiality is ever present yet requires a higher force to orchestrate it...?

a reply to: andy06shake

Everything has to start small and start somewhere, one day a delicate little thought form barely distinct from void grateful of any potential entanglement with more ordered forms, that develops and grows and who knows maybe goes on to become known as the Greater Demon of Detroit or whatever, i'm sure there's upward mobility within the spiritual realm...

a reply to: abeverage

You have developed supernatural abilities...

Kitsune are believed to possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. They are a type of yōkai, or spiritual entity, and the word kitsune is often translated as fox spirit. However, this does not mean that kitsune are ghosts, nor that they are fundamentally different from regular foxes. Because the word spirit is used to reflect a state of knowledge or enlightenment, all long-lived foxes gain supernatural abilities

edit on Kpm831224vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday1331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well I'm not sure what you're talking about really. What I had in my when I wrote my reply was for example situations where ones mind and body seem to become so overwhelmed you seem to react with a supernatural confidence and make the one committing the evil misdeeds to instantly feel ashamed of their wrongdoing or fearful of you so as to stop what they are doing. Its so powerful it stops evil in its tracks so the attention is drawn to the wrathfull emanation of the dakini who strikes fear in the heart of evil doers and then disappears back into emptiness / sunyata or "infinite potential".

There is a lot of talk about the dakini, but very few people know what it is. These are my personal experiences from a time many years before I ever heard the concept of dakini. I can say assuredly the dakini is not something one can know by reading about it or being told about, its something you can only understand through direct experience. A lot of human beings think of themselves as dakini, but I am ignorant of dakini I human form anywhere near to the level of enlightenment I have experience from my dakini guides in spiritual form. Those who play with such concepts without knowing the true essence of a dakini are fooling themselves and others to satisfy their ego, and deeply offending dakini fromte other side to the extent that they no longer offer support to those who think of themselves as dakini so in a sense they become the opposite of dakini, they become clever maras of demons who trick people away from the essence in the foolish egos game.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I was referring to the Dakini being aspects of the cult of Kali or Durgha, what you suggest is the role of the Black Magician in channeling and directing Dakini toward others.

I'm not aware of people believing they are actual Dakini unless possessed as in the case of the Tenma oracle, also the variety of enlightenment they bring is derangement of mind and negation of self by tradition, light as seen around the periphery of black holes, Tibetan tradition is passive acceptance of what every one else has tried to avoid...permenent delete.

edit on Kam831225vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: The GUT
Dalai Lama Consults Trance Channeled Entities!

I'm glad you brought up this thread. I watched the entire video that was posted. It was educational and amazing. I highly recommend it for folks on this thread. I think you all would also enjoy it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Lol... I made no reference to anything like a black magician... That would assume the role of a conjuror calling upon the dakini for assistance. That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying it is totally spontaneous that these manifestations occur out of seemingly nowhere to perform a specific duty (according to the Dharmic law / righteous / spritiual / karmic / universal law) against wrongdoers of all kinds. The second function is as a spirit guide looking after and guiding people through life (some people know them as guardian angels)... I'm saying in ones conscience there can be a connection to these beings I perceive to be simply "from the other side" but they only connect when ones conscience is truly free of worldly concerns and is vibrating with a pure spiritual energy that seems to attract these sentient beings some call Dakini who interact with your conscience, have conversations, share visions, take you on inner journeys etc and are with you to protect teach and guide you through life, and keep you connected to our essence which is love.

In the Tibetan tradition, there are many different types or emanations of the Dakini, usually associated with a specific spiritual attribute or purpose.
Human beings called dakini are said to be incarnations of particular deities / dakinis. But typically in many tibettan spritiual groups now, it seems quite common, and trendy to have a dakini in the group (a human being) people attribute super natural abilities to and hold superstitious / favourable perceptions toward, which causes a lot of suffering and stupidity, especially when parents call their children dakini and the child feels somehow superior to the rest of humanity.... Its like in the playground when everyone worships /is really jealous of the popular kid with the coolest parents. Its ridiculous. But more and more you're getting these kinds of worshippers of the Tibetan tradition in our western society, and believe me what I described is happening.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I think you might be including too many diverse spiritual phenomena under the Dakini term, i'm not so sure 'guardian angel' is in their job description for example, of course people claim to channel them and be incarnations of Dakini hosts and generally act in a deranged manner by way of proof.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Interesting idea that the succubus is the (Jungian?) archetype. Seems to me that spirits, like humans, come in all types and with a range of motives.

F&S&

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think you might be including too many diverse spiritual phenomena under the Dakini term, i'm not so sure 'guardian angel' is in their job description

There isn't any "job description".... There are different "Lokas" worlds and different types of dakini in each, representing the enlightened potential of the feminine aspect in these different realms, female buddhas... Yes they communicate. Why do you find that so hard to understand?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I watched this movie the other day off of your thread about it.
That was a truly fascinating look.
I was going to comment on it, but I didn't, so I will just say it now.
It made me feel not so weird.

lol

I never could allow anything to take my conscious over.
I have had something try without my permission once,
and it didn't go very well for either of us...

But that look into the Dalai Lama's Oracles was mind blowing.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: typonese

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Darkblade71

It was probably held that an individual would always have some relationship to this Feminine archetype, this could be experienced as wrathful, directing that individual in the general direction of the void, or positive wherein with the case of the Sedu and Lammasu spirits that follow and precede, an individual finds themselves within a little magical quantum bubble as it were, in a sense of living for the moment and situations developing seemingly out of nowhere, involving such phenomena as synchronicty and a general sense of feeling connected, a fairytale type scenario.

Synchronicity is something I experience often.
I enjoy my magic bubble!

I remember once being slapped in the face undeserved,
a totally cruel moment.
I looked at them and said with tears in my eyes,
"you know, bad things happen to people who are mean to me"
Moments after, a yellow jacket hornet attacked the person who slapped me.
There is some truth to all of this.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I can't be expected to understand where you're coming from unless you give specifics, this is the first time you mention the concept of the 'Lokas', which is very easily understood in terms of derivation, the seven stages into the Celestial Heavens and the seven stages into the Netherworld as it was pre-dated by several thousand years in Sumerian culture.

The concept of a loka or lokas develops in the Vedic literature. Influenced by the special connotations that a word for space might have for a nomadic people, loka in the Veda did not simply mean place or world, but had a positive valuation: it was a place or position of religious or psychological interest with a special value of function of its own.

Hence, inherent in the 'loka' concept in the earliest literature was a double aspect; that is, coexistent with spatiality was a religious or soteriological meaning, which could exist independent of a spatial notion, an 'immaterial' significance.

The descent of Inanna into the Undeworld was concerned with such, the negative stripping away of seven layers of Divine power which facilitated ascent into the Heavens, all the Vedics have done is attempted to itemize and personalize those seven aspects, which are stages of transition rather than worlds.

The seven aspects of power would be incremental in nature, arguably the lowest closest to the Dakini, but in Sumeria the progression would be seen in terms of an expansive singularity, not seven Buddahs in seven different worlds chatting, they seem to miss the point, though of course Inanna was also associated with the Pleiades and that could involve seven sisters as seven stars that were as one, as in the seven Hathors

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join