It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting, looting reported in Ferguson (Missouri)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t
Instagram video of businesses on fire...

instagram.com...

Thats a gas station...
Expect an explosion any time soon...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I love how this thread has gotten so testy over the "black culture" comment. The so called spokesmen for the african-american community have been fanning the flames for their own gain for about twenty years. Look at rev Al Sharpton, he gets his 15 min of fame in a alleged rape that turned out to be a lie! Yet he is still a player in influencing events by having his own tv program and still igniting racial tensions by interjecting into matters that do not concern him. People like him have hijacked their community for their own personal gain, all that has done has made the lines blurred. If that type of person is being allowed to be the spokesman for the african-american community is it any wonder that race relations are so bad? Agitators exist on both sides and the whites get called racist, why is no one calling out the bad apples on the black side? Where are the real leaders??? These days there are no leaders just manipulators.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Live stream from Fox2 news

link

news crews were over run and they have all pulled back.

Time to pull out the guns and start shoot'n.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Live looting

new.livestream.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
well it seems to me some people have had enough and are resorting to desperate measures in order to gain as much media coverage as possible to have a big voice to speak on the issue that brought about this unrest..

The US is on the verge of revolution beware marshal law and fema camps or worse yet thier 6 man plastic coffins...

I see this as an organized effort, officers should be in fear for thier lives... the stores that are suffering somewhat will actually be better off after this...

I took it this way. The only way they can voice loudly, WE WON'T TAKE THIS ABUSE AND MURDER BY POLICE ANYMORE!

I am not opposed to the people standing up and if those businesses value their goods, they better grab a bullhorn and stand up with the grass roots people. PERIOD.

I'm not opposed to grass roots solutions. Murder, yes! Rape, yes! This, well it depends, if thats the only way to scream NO then its understandable.

You can't back people into a corner and expect nothing from them. You're going to get something in your face if people don't start to stand up together.

I'm surprised large numbers of that boys friends and neighbors, haven't burnt down the police station and taken some leaks on it. This situation should never have gone this far, people are not supposed to let BAD GUYS DOMINATE THEIR ASSES. They're not supposed to have to resort to reactions, but speak up strongly and refuse this mistreatment by their elected minion employees.

If people don't act, and do things together they surely aren't going to have a forever grass roots people walked on, they won't bend over forever here.

No one should.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Let me ask a question no-one has yet to ask. . . .

What if the police shooting was justified?

link   
a reply to: musicismagic

who are you going to shoot?

link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

You are purposely being deceptive. Did the black kid get arrested? So there's no problem, right? We're(Blacks) sick & tired of whites/non-blacks being able to murder us without any repercussions. We've been unfairly targeted for execution for nothing, and the executioners don't get arrested for their crimes. That's the problem, was that too complicated for you to understand?

link   
It seems they''ll be adjusting their yearly stats for burglary.

Scanner codes get you're scanner codes here!
edit on Ram81114v542014u05 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Lol I believe in white nationalism and I'm proud of my white European culture as any black African, Arabic Muslim, Asian, or Hispanic is of theirs!!!! I'm sick and tired of society making excuses for blacks!

Nice try! You're anti-white racism is evident in your posts! I'm not a supremacist, I don't believe my race is superior to another per se. I don't believe in multiculturalism and really don't believe in the mixing of races really. I believe all people of earth should be proud of their culture and where they come from. I don't have to live among blacks to grant them the same freedoms and respect any human beings deserve. I don't wanna surround myself with Asians or Arabs either. So that makes me a skin headed KKK breathing Hitler worshipping cross burning racist???? Lol deny ignorance!

By what you just wrote you are racist. I have worked with plenty of people like you. I can guarantee that you got picked on and bullied by African American kids when you as you said grew up with them. So you have developed this attitude to compensate for that.

Oh yeah I am so anti white. My better half sleeping next to me is white. My mother is white. A lot of my friends are white. I am half white. But you do not believe in the mixing of races so......

link   
Okay I'll admit I nearly fell in the floor when I heard a weave shop and tire store were raided.

Don't f# with my KFC though...

Them mashed potatoes and biscuits should stop them in their tracks.

Well hell now I sound racist...

link   
a reply to: beezzer

It wasn't justified, too many witnesses say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I don't think this is what Obama meant by wealth redistribution....

lighten up people!

This seems to be spreading not dieing down.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Found it...Yahoo

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This isn't a racist issue. it is a general societal issue about how police around the US are killing people when they don't have to. Using inappropriate lethal force from the off, or using the taser or physical brutality to dominate their suspect into compliance. It is also about the militarisation of the police, in regard to tactics and hardware they can use against the people.

The questions on all of this need to be presented to police leaders through community leaders. The debate is countrywide, so rather than looting and rioting, start marching and protesting, but keep it peaceful. People from around the country should march on Washington, and keep doing so until the people get the change to the police they deserve. You're not meekly asking for the change, your demanding it, insisting on it, take back your society. If you allow this opportunity to make a countrywide, non-partisan, non-racial statement to pass by, things will not change. For things to change it will require the input of energy, and that can only come from the people.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Let me ask a question no-one has yet to ask. . . .

What if the police shooting was justified?

It wouldn't make a difference beezer. We all know that.

Once again, as I have stated before, these people are the bottom of the bucket. Ignorant yet blissful degenerates. The black sheep of their populous.

No pun intended....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Not taking sides...just passing info that I heard on the local Fox station...allegedly...the officer attempted to exit his vehicle and the teen pushed him back in the car and a scuffle ensued resulting in the teen being shot. The family was upset due to the teens body remaining in place for a long time albeit an investigation was occurring.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I sure hope the police get themselves under control before this becomes a regular occurrence.
Why do the rioters go after the innocent businesses rather than the real criminals??
I suppose for the same reason the world handles issues by murdering innocents in wars, we never ever go after the real bad guys.
We fall for it every time.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

People like you. Not you per se. Are cowards who hide behind cleverly worded responses to prove you are not racist. You think you are smarter than what you consider the inferior races. Those people fool no one. Like I said closest racists are just as cowardly as gangbangers. They are only brave over the internet or when 20 deep. When they are surrounded by the other races they hate. They quiver in their boots.

Its seeming more and more like this riot was orchestrated. The police instigated this so they can come in with their jack boots and lay down the law.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

We have real leaders, Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson, Claude Anderson, George Frazer, ect. But you'll never see them on the media, their message is too strong for the powers that be. Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton are not our leaders, at least 95% of blacks hate their guts. The media promotes them as our leaders, but we know they're not on our side.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join