It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting, looting reported in Ferguson (Missouri)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Maybe it's just me, but I'm seeing a huge disconnect here.

Well what else do expect hombre? That's what a riot is, a huge disconnect.
You know, mob rules, low brow, mad dogs. I think these people are bent.
And if innocent people are dying anyway? What the hell ya know?
There's a point where people will finally say #### it! Put us all in the ground
if this how it's gonna be? And then a whole lot of people die, because of some
real dumbasses, or maybe just one, who knows. Doesn't matter, the innocent
die. No mentallity to it.

edit on Ram81114v232014u22 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The tanks are always on rails moving threw St Louis if they need tanks you won't see em on railroads.

scanner is picking up multiple gunshots fired.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So in the first page we got members blaming the "left" and members acussing 50% of all blacks of being mad and looking for the slightest excuse to riot and revolt.

Deny ignorance!

I really do believe it is as high as 50%. This is not a race issue unless you make it one. Maybe I am right and something is very wrong with the "culture".

I also think the progressive liberal mindset is going after the white culture. I put that figure at about 20%. Ya gotta remember this is personal truth not fact. Just like my ATS name says it is all subjective.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: UberL33t

Many in the Black Culture are just looking for a reason to revolt and riot. The role models and parents have failed on an epic level. It is wide spread and I believe it is as high as 50% of the Black population.

LA riots.....Katrina......Detroit......Snap cards spending spree....Knock out game.....Now this. When will real leaders rise up and lead the Black culture away from this. Mr. King we need you.

It's not a black thing or a white thing, people are venting, you look down your nose at people venting like this as bad. It's this kind of cynicism that is holding the 99% of people down under the leverage of the 1%.
Instead of empathizing with them you are judging them as being lesser than you

edit on 11-8-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Rezlooper

So a SWAT Team shows up and it's time to bust a window and grab a flat screen for justice?

Not buying it.

I agree with you. This ain't the way to handle it. If they have so much anger of police killing innocents, why destroy your own community and businesses. Seems their anger is misdirected and they should be protesting outside the police department.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

What scanner are you hearing this on? I know there are a few.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
a reply to: TiedDestructor

What are you taking about? This is THE majority!!! That's how it is in black communities! A majority of blacks will never snitch hence why so many murders and shootings go unsolved! A majority of a black neighborhood like Ferguson is doing this not a minority. Blacks are very tribal people by nature!!!!! Geez some of you people are clueless!

Hell no!

Being from South Georgia I'll admit I drive a jacked up truck, chew tobacco and will knock the piss out of you for disrespecting women, the elderly or my "mama".

That being said I'm as far from the stereotypical redneck racist that many wish me to be.

I absolutely HATE the white trash-assed demographic that is often used to define me. The majority of good hearted country folk aren't bible thumping racist homophobes but yet this reputation often supersedes people's ability to differentiate otherwise.

Your views are ignorant as hell and as much of the problem as the n*****s you wish to confine as such.

Just go ahead and admit it...that's what you really want to say.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Which comment? The one about needing leaders like Mr. King in today's world? Is it so hard to understand the difference between race and culture?

Skin color is just pigmentation.

Just to set the record straight you edited your post to take out the part about my comments being racist. Simple truth and logic are very hard to argue against . And thank you for taking that part out.
edit on 11-8-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cerbium

originally posted by: UberL33t
Alternative police scanner ...West St. Louis County Police & Fire Here

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cerbium

This one here...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Didn't the government kill or imprison the young black leaders like king that allowed a power vacuum to be filled by the bloods and crips?

Before you continue your speeches please take some time to study black history, maybe the last 40 years...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
a reply to: TiedDestructor

What are you taking about? This is THE majority!!! That's how it is in black communities! A majority of blacks will never snitch hence why so many murders and shootings go unsolved! A majority of a black neighborhood like Ferguson is doing this not a minority. Blacks are very tribal people by nature!!!!! Geez some of you people are clueless!

Hell no!

Being from South Georgia I'll admit I drive a jacked up truck, chew tobacco and will knock the piss out of you for disrespecting women, the elderly or my "mama".

That being said I'm as far from the stereotypical redneck racist that many wish me to be.

I absolutely HATE the white trash-assed demographic that is often used to define me. The majority of good hearted country folk aren't bible thumping racist homophobes but yet this reputation often supersedes people's ability to differentiate otherwise.

Your views are ignorant as hell and as much of the problem as the n*****s you wish to confine as such.

Just go ahead and admit it...that's what you really want to say.

Yes, it boggles my mind how some people are so cowardly that they just will not admit they are racist. I would respect them more if they did. This is a free country. You can believe whatever you want. Just own up to it and don't be a coward. Closet racists are just as cowardly as the gangbangers who are only tough when 20 deep. I am not some PC douche. I wont be offended.

This riot should not be happening. It only hurts more than helps. But the youth of this country are fed up. More things like this will continue to happen. Not only in the African American community either. This is not a race issue. Its a police brutality issue. Heck Bundy ranch almost turned into a shoot out. This country has reached its boiling point.

edit on 11-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: SubTruth

Didn't the government kill or imprison the young black leaders like king that allowed a power vacuum to be filled by the bloods and crips?

Before you continue your speeches please take some time to study black history, maybe the last 40 years...

Yes you are 100% correct. You are actually proving what I am getting at......Thank you. A power vacuum is exactly what happened and I believe it was planned.

Look at the leaders the Black culture follow today. Star for you even though you were trying to make me look bad.......Backfire.
edit on 11-8-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Ugh I get sick every time I see your post with a single star. Does it ever get tiring being as raciest as you are!?
This has nothing to do with blacks vs whites but you wont accept that.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Oa reply to: Rezlooper

I have seen this happen at parties alot of times. People having a good time, maybe a couple broken letterboxes , cops arrive, full blown riot

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Instagram video of businesses on fire...

instagram.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Shoes, phones, tires and rims being hauled off in bulk. Over 10 stores.

The statement seems to be "We want justice, and obscene amounts of nikes and iphones too."

Social media must be being used because people are pulling up in cars and running out with armloads and driving off all while the local news crews are filming them. Not the smartest bunch.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
mayhem in st louis

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Well the cops are being swamped with calls of shots fired.
So they have to be crapping themselves at least.
All kinds of calls.

edit on Ram81114v482014u43 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Lol I believe in white nationalism and I'm proud of my white European culture as any black African, Arabic Muslim, Asian, or Hispanic is of theirs!!!! I'm sick and tired of society making excuses for blacks!

Nice try! You're anti-white racism is evident in your posts! I'm not a supremacist, I don't believe my race is superior to another per se. I don't believe in multiculturalism and really don't believe in the mixing of races really. I believe all people of earth should be proud of their culture and where they come from. I don't have to live among blacks to grant them the same freedoms and respect any human beings deserve. I don't wanna surround myself with Asians or Arabs either. So that makes me a skin headed KKK breathing Hitler worshipping cross burning racist???? Lol deny ignorance!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join