It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Beheads Christian Children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I find something very sinister about Catholic.org. When you use old pictures from another conflict and blame it on another group at another time then you are nothing but a Liar...
Hold on to i look up the part about lying in my Hong Kong Book of Catholicism.... Yip, As i suspected. God say's it's against the rules.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Did a search as you said and found no images of kids being beheaded.....seen adults. But this is nothing new. Why no outrage over Chechen's beheading Russian teens? These flames are fanned to get us behind another war...I will not support any military action on anyone, violence begets more violence. How many 'terrorists' have we created through our violent actions as a nation?

Never-mind I found it.......sick to my stomach now, I seen only one child.... Still does not change the outrage should be equal across the board.
edit on 10-8-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
a reply to: daaskapital

agreed , if the very act of killing innocent Muslims and non Muslims is an Act of disbelief according to Islamic teaching then
the ISIS are Not Muslims but rather very evil disgusting monsters , i would be the first to go and fight these sick #s

If they're not muslims then what are they??? Mossad? CIA? Why would they do this to their own people? In that region, you would think that Israel would be who these groups target but they never do.

Killing little kids is the worst thing that a human can do, IMO. Whoever is responsible for this should be burned alive. They aren't even good enough to shoot or hang. But why isn't any other countries involved in stopping this? Or do they sit by because that is the plan?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Britguy

If you follow the money, it will lead back to Saudi and Qatar, not the West - as I said in another thread, banging the old "Its all the West's fault" drum is a bit boring now.

Saudi and Qatar backed them in Syria - where they have gained a lot of battlefield experience - to combat the Shia/Allawite alliance of Assad, Hezbollah and Iran.

It's a regional power play and sod all to do with the West. All you're doing by parroting that tired old line is showing an ignorance of the situation and an inability to think for yourself.

As usual though, the West will have to come to the rescue of yet another fratricidal and sectarian war somewhere in the globe, then get it in the neck after the fact as well for being involved.

There's been plenty of talk and proof that ISIS/ISIL, also formerly known as Al Qaeda in Iraq was funded by America's "allies" in the ME:

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS
The United States’ biggest 'allies' are funding ISIL
The United States’ Biggest “Allies” Are Funding ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar & Turkey all back terror group

The Iraq war did nothing but create a huge power vacuum in Iraq, and now Sunnis are waging proxy battles for control of it, with the backing/blessing of our "allies."

The violence isn't just focused on Christians, but any who are not Sunni. The Yazidis are now being buried alive and driven out too.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

A lot of these extremist Islam groups see all who disagree with their extreme interpretation of Islam as infidels or non believers, including other muslims, and according to their extreme views of Islam they are to be killed as all infidel non believers should be killed. So in their mind they are doing the righteous work of god. Although it seems like something from the middle ages. All non believer infidels would be their enemies, jews, christians, other muslims, anyone who doesn't hold their view of Islam. A lot of muslims talk this talk and now ISIS are doing it. The Iran leadership says this crap all the time 'death to Israel', 'death to America' blah blah blah etc. Killing infidels is a common theme in many interpretations of Islam. Al Qaeda and the Taliban also have similar extreme Islamic views. Their main goals are to kill non believer infidels and create an Islamic state with sharia law or laws governed by Islam, including decapitation, chopping off hands and stoning people to death. Really pleasant individuals. Not.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea what the size of the ISIS 'army' is?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshireman

Havn't got a clue, but they do appear committed, Organised and extremely well trained. So far they have a good forward momentum going.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

If you believe in God then you know exactly what they are. Because just as there are those that are of God, there are those that are of something else entirely. Pure evil, in human incarnation.

They are my enemy, since the moment of creation. The only question is, what are we supposed to do now?

I don't have that answer. I just don't know... this is the culmination of all our mistakes. We cannot afford another one. The next move needs perfect execution or we all loose.
edit on 10-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ismail
That's great over-intellectualisation right there.

"All you did was speed up the process". Don't make me laugh. The USA's war on the middle east has turned a very minor civilisational ajustment phase into a giant clusterfrack, and killed millions in the process. As long as you are able to carry on justifying that, by intellectually masturbating until you can minimise your soldiers role as international butchers, with a FAR GREATER body-count than all the terrorist groups on earth combined, then sorry, but to me, you are just as bad as these child-beheaders.

Guess what, if some random superpower came along to any persons hometown and blasted their house and family to small bloody pieces, most people would react the exact same way. They'd want revenge. And a gun. So they go to join the guys with guns, and because these people are mostly uneducated, they also lap up all and any religious hogwash they get fed. They wouldn't be acting this way if the US had left them with something to lose.

Minor civilization adjustment phase?

That's how delusional you are in regards to how insane and out of place religion of this nature is in the modern world.

It's no "minor adjustment" it's very nature can not exist alongside the rest of the world.

You really believe if it wasn't the US on top it wouldn't be Russia or China or Europe? Minor adjustment? What would those minor adjustments need to be to have avoid radical terrorism and the start of all this? No Internet so as not to set off the lunatics? the rest of us should outlaw abortions even though he world population is at a tipping point? Perhaps we should have delayed a Womens suffrage a few hundred years so your culture could get used to the idea of not randomly raping women without burkas and throw away thousands of medical and scientific advances they contribute too... Or maybe just let you wipe out the Jews

These things are no "minor adjustments" it would amount to Millions upon Millions of deaths in OUR sphere of the world, to living in a dark ages where religion triumphs over science.

Everyone likes to point fingers but there is no finger to point but to the civilization whose philosophy assures it's extinction by lack of capacity to ADAPT

Truth is, the place I agree is in that we need to do nothing, given the beliefs of Islam it is only a matter of time before there is no food, no water and no ability to sustain itself. The reality IS without the East and the West the plight of both the ME and Africa would be 1000x worse, without our oil money, without the leeching of our societies scientific advancements, without food aid the region would have decades ago waxed unsustainable by it's own superstitious hands.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
a reply to: IamSirDrinksalot

The collateral damage caused by war when trying to kill an enemy combatant are not the same action as deliberately sawing off the head of a young girl.

To whom ? The little girl is still dead. Her parents still mourn her. They are still angry at those who took her from them. To them it is exactly the same. It is only in your mind that it is not, because you have the luxury of emotional detachement.

When you drop bombs on a residential area, you KNOW that you will kill civilians. Just because you are not doing it with a sword does not make it better. It only means that you can hide behind words like "collateral damage", because you didn't single out any one individual. The result is that ten times more people died in your bomb blast than by the terrorists sword. Neither of these evils are right, but one is killing a lot less human beings, I can tell you that.

And this is proof positive of the reality that this particular civilization be it the fanatical version or just those within have not a clue.

It's a complete lack of Empathy driven in the end by philosophy that actually believes everyone else should die.

You can't comprehend the difference between, a person dying in a sudden explosion or surviving and being rescued and then treated and being safe as a civilian casualty and... what is going on.... which is isolating children in a town, letting them wait it out as one by one atrocities are committed upon their loved ones over extended periods of time, a Father executed, mothers and sisters raped in front of you, maybe months and weeks go by and then you as a child of 5 or 8 are then raped and your head is slowly cut off while your alive and watching?

We aren't trying to kill children, we have a Red Cross and medical teams waiting for them, even the Israelis don't break that line by intent, the investment in technology to be SPECIFIC as possible in targeting is in the Trillions and no it's far from perfect, but it works. This... This however is blatant and horrific GENOCIDE by race and by religion, it's treating Humans worse than we treat chickens we have for sale as food... At least the Chickens get a clean death mostly...we have laws at least that are supposed to assure a "clean death" and we fight the same way....

Let alone children, most of the time even if your an enemy combatant your going to be captured, treated and allowed to LIVE once your out of the fight...

This... this is the same sort of war fare you'd see in the year 1000 AD, Animal, Genocidal, it's about the rape of the women and utter end of another culture or civilization down to the very last man woman or child like Ghengis Khan

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

YOU ARE NOT THE GOOD GUYS WHEN YOU YOU KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN THE BAD GUYS.

Your bombs WILL kill more civilians than ISIS.

That suffering and misery WILL create more terrorism, and generate more hatred for the west.

Your interventionist policy IS the greater evil in this case.

You have no moral highground to stand on, and in turn, I invite you all to read some history books. Interventionism DOES NOT WORK, and I can assure you that no country has ever, ever, thrown billons of dollars away for humanitarian motives. If they had, world hunger would have ceased to exist long ago.

There is no point debating any further with you if you fail to understand this simple fact : another war will kill more people and generate more terrorism than doing nothing at all.

Have a nice thread.

NO

Islam has by far in it's time killed more people it's own and others than any religion or any set of wars, the Invasions of India at on set alone nearly 1000 years ago killed more people than WW2 did in a day and age of modern weaponry and it has never stopped for long.

When America goes to war...or virtually anybody else for that matter it is going to last for X amount of time, there is a conflict, and while I view it as a horrible way to settle disputes those disputes over territory or economics will be settled in time and RESOLUTION of these conflicts occurs.

When ISLAM goes to war it does not stop, it does not stop because the nature of the conflict is that everyone who is not Islamic has to die, it's not a war to make anyone rich or for trade routes or anything that can ever be settled... it's a war that says "you people can't exist"

So yes there is a GOOD and a BAD and when our tally is higher that means one thing...we are beating back the HORDE

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Six pages now and there still is no proof that Christians are being beheaded. So typical.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.google.com... 3&ie=UTF-8

That's a google link for a search on "Christians being decapitated in Iraq" if you can sit through essentially 1000's of pages of images of people with their heads cut off... good for you.

If not there is a thread with a Vice video circulating right now in which 9 yr olds and 12 year olds etc, express with exuberance their desire to "kill the infidel" naming... well every one including"Europe" and "Russia"

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I haven't seen any proof that kids are being beheaded. I did find the catholic forum OP eluded to, but it seems shady to me.

Also-

skeptics.stackexchange.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

Well, the Catholic site is questionable but the fact is they aren't the only source. I just happened to stumble onto their site and that's when I learnt about this. Doing a simple search would give you plenty of sources reporting this.

Do you really think ISIS isn't beheading people? Latest report today is they've murdered over 500 Yazidis. Not just a quick death but buried alive. ISIS is committing mass genocide.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I don't want to see children being hurt, so I won't look.

I also will not look because I don't want to fall for any more lies from Americans finding a really good reason to attack Iraq and go to war. Hurting children is certainly going to do it.

I

I'm with you here.
Isn't it time some other countries step up the plate and take care of it?
Also, First it was the Republican Guard we fought, which was replaced by the marginalized Sunnis, then Al Queda, and now ISIS. So where does it end and how much money and lives do we keep throwing at it? Another extremist group will just pop up in its place.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: DarknStormy

You say it yourself, McCain with what would become ISIS, anything to show he knew what they would become then?

Sort of like the US Gov funding Islamic Militants in Afghanistan during the Soviet Era which turned into Al Queda.
Are there any lessons to learn here?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

OP finds a site where images of beheadings are displayed
with possible total BS being blown all over them about who and
where and why. Installs a vid from CNN, of " An ancient chaldean
Christian "? Living in San Diego? Blowing smoke out his ass for all
anybody knows?

How is this good enough to merit any belief? Not to mention reaction?

Without even the slightest consideration given?
Wow, you people look like

a reply to: yorkshireman

What ever size you want it to be. One size fits all?

edit on Rpm81014v39201400000040 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OMG I had to go look.

Angry doesn't even come close to how I feel. I have a feeling the same countries that funded the 9/11 attacks are also funding this group.

oh I wanna type so much more but I'm gonna chill, because this can't really be happening. Seriously what makes a person do these things??

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yeah you're right, what was I was thinking? ISIS is probably doing charity work in Syria and Iraq. I'm so sorry for tarnishing their good name.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join