It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ISIS Beheads Christian Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:41 AM
a reply to: Ismail

I guess someone should have told that to Hitler.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:42 AM

originally posted by: Ismail

Your bombs WILL kill more civilians than ISIS.

That suffering and misery WILL create more terrorism, and generate more hatred for the west.

Your interventionist policy IS the greater evil in this case.

You have no moral highground to stand on, and in turn, I invite you all to read some history books. Interventionism DOES NOT WORK, and I can assure you that no country has ever, ever, thrown billons of dollars away for humanitarian motives. If they had, world hunger would have ceased to exist long ago.

There is no point debating any further with you if you fail to understand this simple fact : another war will kill more people and generate more terrorism than doing nothing at all.

Have a nice thread.

Okay, so I want to make sure I get this 100% straight.

You want us, all of us, to just stand back and watch your evil grow, taking out MILLIONS of innocent lives, to grow to a point where the evil can't be stopped.

what a complete bunch of BS.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:55 AM
a reply to: matadoor

The way to stop this madness is to take away the means for these criminals to grow and destroy all around them. In other words, take out those in the West that fund and train them as proxy forces / future enemies, for profit and geopolitical gain. Without the money supply and resources, we would not be in this mess to start with.

Think about it, how does a bunch of impoverished farmers and peasants suddenly come to be waving new automatic weapons and RPG's about? How do they suddenly develop cohesive military tactics? It's because WE are providing it all, either directly or indirectly via other proxies. Follow the money! Of course, we are meant to get whipped up into a frenzy and be demanding our government "do something", which is the desired outcome and the way the manipulation works.
The very people we are asking to stop the chaos, are the ones behind it all. Without them, things will settle down - cut off the head of the snake and the body withers and dies. Start with the bankers and politicians and we'll all be a hell of a lot better off.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
a reply to: Britguy

Some great points here, but in the interim, I'd suggest there is a good way to stunt their growth:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:03 AM
a reply to: Britguy

If you follow the money, it will lead back to Saudi and Qatar, not the West - as I said in another thread, banging the old "Its all the West's fault" drum is a bit boring now.

Saudi and Qatar backed them in Syria - where they have gained a lot of battlefield experience - to combat the Shia/Allawite alliance of Assad, Hezbollah and Iran.

It's a regional power play and sod all to do with the West. All you're doing by parroting that tired old line is showing an ignorance of the situation and an inability to think for yourself.

As usual though, the West will have to come to the rescue of yet another fratricidal and sectarian war somewhere in the globe, then get it in the neck after the fact as well for being involved.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
a reply to: stumason

To be fair, there is ample evidence the U.S had a hand in the growth of ISIS. There were many reports of U.S funding and training intended for Syrian "moderate" rebels which ended up benefiting what is now the "Islamic State" by very virtue of switched allegiances. For instance, Americans were training Syrian rebels in Jordan in advanced anti-tank tactics which were later witnessed in Iraq being practiced by ISIS fighters.

To say the U.S funded the entire organization is certainly ignorant, but to deny the west's complicity in ISIS advancement (even through complacency) is equally ignorant,

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
a reply to: DeadSeraph

But in the same vein, what the West was trying to do by training the moderates was to counter the rise of the Islamist's - it cannot be held responsible for some flipping sides.

It's like blaming the UK for allowing, even helping, Germany re-arm in the 1930's. At the time, it was seen as conducive to stability if there was a strong Germany at the heart of Europe, so we allowed them to build a Navy beyond the Versailles limits, traded vital industrial parts and even allowed them to take land in an effort to hold off War.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, it's a shame it's always too bloody late to be of any use.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:43 AM
As far as I'm concerned, let's let them all gather into one area or land mass. In fact, give them the land they want.

"Okay, no shift a little to the left, there ya go, right about there".

Nuke em, nuke em all.

Once we pick up those pieces, we won't have much of an evil problem any longer.

I'm sorry but I'm sick and tired of these idiots thinking that this behavior should be TOLERATED. We nuke them, the remaining ones will know that as a society, we will not tolerate this any more.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
a reply to: Swills

Sir this is what they are, monsters and monsters who have nuclear material, they will use it but we have greedy weak leaders in the west whom are only interested in there own end's.

ISIS/ISIL need to be eradicated and by that I mean Total eradication, you can no show mercy to these sick minded evil people, they are killing children, the other day someone told of how they Had a naken woman held down by a group of men and a bucket to collect her blood as they beheaded her, going back they were beheading christian's in an abatoir in syria tied up by there feet and hanging upside down.

If ever there was a Justification to go to war this is it, not oil but humanity so is Obama or the rest of our western leaders humanitarians or are they only interested in there own vested interests and goal's, I think we all know the answer but remember not fighting these devil's is allowing them to kill our children in the future.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:07 AM

I want ISIS dead, all of them.

This is exactly why there will never be peace in the world. When someone commits a horrid act of violence, we have been trained to see a violent response as justifiable.

ISIS didn't just happen overnight, yet we are just now hearing about this well-funded, well-armed 'death machine'. The public response is exactly what world leaders are going for; WAR! WAR! BOMB THEM ALL!

If this was about saving 'innocent people',we would also be in South America making sure cartels and gangs weren't murdering innocent women and children there.

Our involvement in Iraq has nothing to do with humanitarian efforts. We taught them how to defend themselves; build an army; gave them the equipment needed- and their 'army' dropped their weapons and ran away at the first sign of trouble?
I'm pretty sure we are being manipulated to believe only what our leaders want us to believe, but the truth lies beneath many, many dead bodies...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:19 AM

Nuke em, nuke em all. Once we pick up those pieces, we won't have much of an evil problem any longer. I'm sorry but I'm sick and tired of these idiots thinking that this behavior should be TOLERATED. We nuke them, the remaining ones will know that as a society, we will not tolerate this any more. Period.

There is good evidence that ISIS was created,armed and funded with US support. How would nuking them bring peace?
World leaders not only tolerate these kind of groups, they create them!

Isn't anybody curious as to what the real agenda is? Why was ISIS created in the first place, and what is the ultimate plan for all humanity?

I don't think a planetary war is the answer, but that seems to be where the brain-washing propaganda is taking most people for a solution.......
Good job, world leaders! There is a very special place in the after-life for you!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:25 AM
a reply to: nugget1

YOU ARE WRONG, Isis are militant's many of who grew up in the west, they took there militant belief with them and a hell of a lot of there fighters did not even come from that region, if you want to see the history of modern militant Islam then you need to look to the Pakistan, Afghanistand, Yemen, Somalia and Sudan then look at the many factions and the long conflict between Sunni and Shiah.

What do you know of the religion or it's people, not the peaceful westernised cosmopolitan muslim's but the tribal hard line one's, how about when the Muslim's under Tamerlane masscred and beheaded 20.000 christians in messoptamia, his men and other muslims were allowed to take any christian woman they wanted, what do you know of there history, there nature or of the abominations they have commited over time, how many are slave's in this so called caliphate.

The Europeans rightly hang there head's in shame over slavery but it was also against our religion, what of the muslims.

The British navy was still intercepting slave boat's full of africans in chains being sent to the slave market's of yemen in the 1970's.

What of slavery, every one know's the horror of the colonial slave trade but how many of you know far more european's were enslaved by the Arab's and many worked to death, treated just as badly and suffered the same inhumanity's, how many of you remember the Arab's still have slaves to this day and while White blond slave's are a valuable commodity to them Black African slave's are there mainstay, Oh that is right you think it is abolished, is the caliphate in agreement with you.

You want to know the truth of just to say it is someone else problem, when it get's here my kid's can deal with it.

Sometime's you HAVE TO MAKE WAR to make peace, Not all peacemakers bear an olive branch, some carry a ruddy great sword and do it proudly.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:33 AM

originally posted by: beezzer

I have no idea why the US has waited on dealing with ISIS.

The world watched idly as an entire people were wiped out in Rwanda. I'm hoping we learned something from the aftermath of that but apparently not enough.

(post by R_Clark removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
None of this is anything new. In Africa this kind of war and violence has been going on for decades. Child soldiers, machetes used as weapons of war, mass killings.

If this was in Africa it would probably get a lot less attention. Israel kills children in Gaza with laser guided bombs, USA killed over 500,000 civilians in the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and yet ISIS are somehow worse? They do it on purpose and up close and personal seems the only difference.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
What’s so bad is that this didn’t have to happen. I blame Obama completely.

If he would have bombed them when they first took Mosul this may have been avoided.
AND Obama gives some lame excuse about Iraq should get a viable government before the US intervenes or that he doesn’t want to get in a civil war.

He attacked Libya where it turns out was a concocted scam

There was no Sunni, Shia civil war in Iraq before Isil attacked so that argument is bogus.

As for not having a viable unified government…well did Libya have a viable government went Obama sent NATO went in to bomb and then killed Qaddaffi.

This is 1000 times worse and they sat and did nothing.

And now it’s too little too late for thousands have already been slaughtered because of Obama’s stupidity and incompetence

Christians, Yezidis, Shia's and even Sunni Muslims are being slaughtered by this gang of zombie madmen should tell us that these barbarians aren’t going to stop.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
a reply to: R_Clark

I knew I wouldn't like the images, but I clicked anyway and now I wish I hadn't...

It just makes me bloody angry - not that this really sums up my feelings, I am not sure if I can even express them in words - and I wish there was something I could do.

Sadly, I have no military training and even if I had, simply going there to fight is enough to land me with a conviction upon my return, not to mention my young family being left behind. Which then leads me to turn to our Governments and ask

"Why the effing hell are you not doing anything? If ever there was a reason to use our world-class Armed Forces, this is it!!!"

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:07 AM
a reply to: R_Clark

I've just shared that on the Prime Minister's Facebook page - I doubt it will have any effect, but hopefully should get some exposure.
edit on 10/8/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
a reply to: stumason

Most of those pictures are from last year especially the little girl with no head. That was from Assads barrel bombs.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM

You want us (US citizens) to stand back and watch our evil military/gov. make imperialist wars for profit against other nations that have done nothing to us? Anyone that kills in the name of a religion is an impostor as the Christian, Islamic, Jewish, Hindu, etc. holy books all forbid violence and promote peaceful resolution to all disputes?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>