It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Beheads Christian Children

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Let's just say I don't see any dogs in this fight. Cause CNNs guy in
San Diego and some images with captions? That just isn't evidence that
there is one. But you can all pretend it is. What ever blows you're
dress up?

edit on Rpm81014v57201400000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
To those that refuse to look at any of the graphic scenes... Yes, they are disturbing, yes, they are horrible. Most importantly, they are real, and are happening everyday all around the world. The images are "burned in your mind FOREVER"? I understand they are not nice to look at, but the more you are disturbed, the more you will act upon a solution. How about peppering the Gov officials with these images, posting them everywhere for ALL to see.

Action is never taken with blind eyes. Sometimes the most brutal scenes can create the largest uprising.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

So you think ISIS isn't murdering people, namely children? You aren't aware of their bloody, murderous history which most definitely includes beheading? See: Syria.

You think CNN is the only outlet reporting this? Have you even done a search?

www.breitbart.com...

www.thenewamerican.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.inquisitr.com...

www.examiner.com...

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com... sil-president-barack-obama/

cnsnews.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Whatever blows my dress up? That's totally called for, nice manners.

No dog in this fight? Opinions are like.... we all have one.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I walked away for a few minutes and I still wanna nuke the entire Muslim world, ok thats a little extreme. Perhaps just nuke the countries that are funding them.....

But that puts us on there level.

So can Islam coexist with the rest of the world? Isn't all the conflicts in the world other than Ukraine, some sort of Islamic jihad? How can we fight this? We must fight this! Or it will continue to spread.

Hard to find any humanity in my heart towards these people. Yes I know not all Muslims do this, but where are the Muslims fighting against this?

Angry Again!
Angry Again!
edit on 10-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What's ill mannered about a form of expression?

I referred to CNN because that's the outlet for
propaganda you chose to render. Frankly, I'd rather
look at tabloids than any of those MSM laundry
baskets you listed. At least the tabloids know they can't
scare anybody. Don't be so quick to take offense either.

I believe in Jesus Christ but I don't just believe whatever
somebody obviously wants me to believe.

The MSM said so, it must be true! Sorry, not good enough.
edit on Rpm81014v56201400000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I have no idea why the US has waited on dealing with ISIS.

Yeah, we funded them against Assad, but that hasn't stopped the US from bombing former allies before.

Was ISIS different when they were killing Muslim children? Why does killing Christian children merit a response when Kurdish, Islamic children don't?

I know this all goes to the bigger picture of what America's role and responsibilities should be in the world.

If we are going t stop one type of evil and allow another type to flourish, then doesn't that make us as guilty?

That being said, I don't see the success in going full-on-rage against all the evil in the world.

We reap what we sow. . . . . .

The imaginary world full of the views presented for you just never changes does it ??

Get a grip and see that orchestra and audience laughing LOUDER THAN EVER, at the silly humans, with the big hearts!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I see all these people talking about how bad ISIS is and yes they are horrible but what about the killing that goes on in many parts of Africa? Nobody talks about that. Why is this a worse tragedy than the kids and innocents being killed in Africa?

The whole world in many parts is severely screwed up.

This whole situation just doesn't seem right, something seems off. I dont usually follow such stories but it seems like every so many years there is a new bad man over there. I remember when it was the Taliban, then Al Ciada and now ISIS.

What is happening to people on both sides is horrible. All I see are innocent men, women and children being killed not any kind of terrorist. It's just messed up.

It's disgusting and I see too much of it on my Facebook feed. It kills me that they say showing Osama Bin Ladens dead body was too graphic to be published yet I have seen far worse online like decapitated children, which really messed my head up. I don't want to see such images. Now an image of a terrorist after his demise, by all means show us, but if you ask me Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years...

I really hope this horrible war stops over there soon. No more death.

edit on 8/10/2014 by mblahnikluver because: iPad typing issues, stupid autocorrect!

edit on 8/10/2014 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What's ill mannered about a form of expression?

I referred to CNN because that's the outlet for
propaganda you chose to render. Frankly, I'd rather
look at tabloids than any of those MSM laundry
baskets you listed. At least the tabloids know they can't
scare anybody. Don't be so quick to take offense either.

I believe in Jesus Christ but I don't just believe whatever
somebody obviously wants me to believe.

The MSM said so, it must be true! Sorry, not good enough.

The church said so, it must be true! Sorry, another lie.

Anytime you believe something which cannot TRULY be confirmed, you should realize your entire Paradigm COMPLETELY, is corrupted.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The church said so, it must be true! Sorry, another lie.

What makes you think I listen to a church? Did someone tell
you that?

Phff!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
VIDEO The Third Jihad - Radical Islam's Vision for America
edit on 10-8-2014 by spiritualgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
See the horror.

WARNING, VERY VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES

www.catholic.org...

Here is your religion of peace all of you Jew and Christian Haters. This is what Islam wants upon the world.

For all of you ignorants that say this is Christianity and Judaism's just desserts, I have a question for you, since you are likely also some America hating Liberal, does this Genocide and mass killings in the 21st Century justify what Christians did several hundred years ago? If you say yes, than an eye for an eye it is. You should have no problem with homeowners killing burglars, and states giving murderers the needle.

VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
These guys are nothing but cowards....hiding behind women and children, fighting babies and dressing up like civilians so that the American military doesn't whip their @sses. On top of that...ISIS was an Egyptian "godess", so they are named afrter a girl..there I said it.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

do they worship the devil or moloch becaus being a follower of moloch is the only tsonable offense in the bible

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualgirl

This is just fabulous..... the third wave....The only other things I know of that came in waves of 3 were the bombing of Pearl Harbor and Feminism. Both of which, were catastrophic to man. What's with all the hate/terrorist groups today?
edit on 11-8-2014 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think ISIS days are numbered.

4 airstrikes and we killed 800 of them.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Criticizing ISIS is racist!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
And soon we can expect that the west who fights Al Qaeda help to destroy ISIS.. It's a mad world...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

ISIS: is the name a coincidence? Every great event on earth always can be brought in connection to the goddess ISIS. The pyramids, Plato (a disciple of the Egyptian priests), Jesus, Da Vinci and others, the freemasons, the dollar sign, the nazis (think of Bulwer Lytton and the coming race), Washington (ground plan), the statue of freedom, the moon landings (why a tribute to Isis) … and so on ...

I think Isis is hidden in a lot of events, signs and code words of the real rulers. Only we never can prove it. (Also this time we will not prove it).

But I think the name ISIS is not a coincidence although this time it's given to a terrorist organization. Yes of course it stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria … but so what. They could have given them a lot of other names.

A great turnaround is going to happen. The WTC attacks for example: the best excuse to get the beginning of a stronghold in the moslim world. And most people were in favor of an invasion ... of course after such an atrocity.

Now the same is happening ... maybe the USA is giving (second hand) weapons to ISIS ... the greatest atrocities are showed ... and most people will be screaming for justice.

I think once women will be equal to men also in an Islamic country. And that will happen slow but steady. Maybe the real reason of the invasion of Afghanistan and Irak was the liberation of women. But before you can chance great things you always have to go through a greater crisis.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

That is why, with all due respect, I will NOT be watching the video(s) illustrating their horror.

Can I play devils advocate for a moment?

Why is it the US's business? We left Iraq. They didn't want a SOFA Agreement. It's none of our business.

(I actually felt unclean saying that, but I think it should be discussed. With humble apologies)

Because at some point it will be public knowledge that your rogue government funded and trained these guys and then hell will break lose if you didnt do.anything about them.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Is there any lessons to learn here?

Most definately!

Have the US learnt it?

Clearly not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join