It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Beheads Christian Children

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: mahatche

Regardless, what is happening over there is very real

I can still hear screams of children we left behind: JONATHAN RUGMAN, the first British journalist to fly to Mount Sinjar, reports on a desperate crush of humanity

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes ISIS is bad, but Christian sites spreading persecution propaganda aren't helping. We don't need lies, we can make ISIS look bad with truth. To many lies against them will work in their favor.

edit on 08pm07pm312014-08-11T19:39:05-05:0007America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Iraq crisis: 'It is death valley. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead'
On board Iraqi army helicopter delivering aid to the trapped Yazidis, Jonathan Krohn sees a hellish sight

www.telegraph.co.uk...

have mercy

Mount Sinjar stinks of death. The few Yazidis who have managed to escape its clutches can tell you why. “Dogs were eating the bodies of the dead,” said Haji Khedev Haydev, 65, who ran through the lines of Islamic State jihadists surrounding it. On Sunday night, I became the first western journalist to reach the mountains where tens of thousands of Yazidis, a previously obscure Middle Eastern sect, have been taking refuge from the Islamic State forces that seized their largest town, Sinjar. I was on board an Iraqi Army helicopter, and watched as hundreds of refugees ran towards it to receive one of the few deliveries of aid to make it to the mountain. The helicopter dropped water and food from its open gun bays to them as they waited below. General Ahmed Ithwany, who led the mission, told me: “It is death valley. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead.”

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It's only possible for this to happen because enough people feel and subconsciously like the idea that someone could finaly destroy a Mecca and that it's cool to let them kill each other with clean hands and conscience. What happens if even christians keep such an idea deep in a secret? This world is partially a projection of what people keep in their hearts eventually share in their dreams. Politics can't really exist without masses' hearts approval.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was against going into Iraq because I thought it was a scam to get oil, which it probably was. Going into Iraq and dismantling a government that was doing an okay job keeping people like ISIS in check and then withdrawing just shows how bad that policy was.

Now, even though I was against going into Iraq, I think there is a real threat with ISIS. Ironic that when there is a reason to do some fighting, we don't. ISIS has its own territory now, and probably has its hands on chemical and possibly nuclear weapons from the war-torn area.

Maybe there just isn't any money in going after ISIS.
edit on 12amTue, 12 Aug 2014 06:44:42 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Whilst I agree that IS are sick and have been committing in-humane acts, the pictures you are refering to are not what you think they are.
thegospelcoalition.org...

Whilst we should show the world what IS are doing, we should not be using pictures that actually relate to something else. Please check your facts before posting on ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: b14warrior

I suppose the little children should be considered the martyr's of Christ, and that they would pass over quickly to heaven become Angels immediately upon suffering a brief but immediate rebirth to God Almighty.. it is better for them to be with Jesus Christ than to remain there--

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Comeon guys, these goathumpers from ISIS are no threat to the rest of the world. They are put there only to push someones twisted agenda in the ME. Just like Al Qaida, they will be bombed to bits and pieces and hunted like animals when there is no need for them anymore. What sickens me is that we (the West) took out guys like Gaddafi and Saddam because they were hanging radicals like the ISIS mf"s in the streets.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"ISIS Beheads Christian Children"

The title would/should have been just as effective without the need for the "Christian" part.

The death of any child is a tragedy, labels should be irrelevant.

Or does the child being a "Christian" make his life more valuable than one who isn't?

UGH@Labels

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Arent they nice? If ever there was a group of cavemen deserving of things that fall from the sky and go boom its these gents. I would love to see some of our 21st century technology applied in this direction. Anyone who beheads children IMHO doesnt deserve another breath of air.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: Britguy

Some great points here, but in the interim, I'd suggest there is a good way to stunt their growth:

And for evey bomb you drop you likley create a dozen more terrorists.

YOU CANT BOMB YOUR PROBLEMS AWAY!

Brit guy likely has the best approach, attack there wallets, cut there allies off.

Not as glamorous as bombs but will work.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Today a little boy was cut in half in public by islamists. I mean, its not the first time I read stuff like this or even seen photos. But this happened today I think
5 year old boy..
edit on 12-8-2014 by spiritualgirl because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: b14warrior

I suppose the little children should be considered the martyr's of Christ, and that they would pass over quickly to heaven become Angels immediately upon suffering a brief but immediate rebirth to God Almighty.. it is better for them to be with Jesus Christ than to remain there--

I'm really not sure why this is a reply to my post as it has nothing to do with what I posted.
Care to explain?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Unfortunately, I saw the same images. Curiosity got the best of me and now I feel like a part of my soul has been lost. That is brutality to a level I have never seen before. It's even less than animal.
These ISIS scum bastards need to be dealt with and swiftly.
The UN will not do anything as they are "peace keepers" and not "peace enforcers".
Bring in the U.S. Marines and SF.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This video and their faces says it all, desperate Yazidis trying to survive - literally.

I found myself picking up drooping and dehydrated children, taking them to the back of the helicopter to recover. I saw a toddler trapped under several people until her hysterical mother dragged her to safety.

Helicopters in flight are noisy places. But in my head, I can still hear the sobbing of those lucky enough to escape yesterday.

And I can see the others too: a desperate crush of humanity, screaming at us for mercy, but never making it aboard.

Jonathan Rugman - Foreign Affairs Corresponden

Read more: Source

edit on 13-8-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
All these events are moving so fast i have no idea what to make of US foreign policy at this time.
Last week or the week before msm could not stop covering ukraine & mh17 and now its non stop mid east troubles with a short interlude for Robbin Williams suicide in thrown in the mix.
I wonder who will be next weeks MSM boogeyman!. btw why did the pentagon CIA arm these very terrorists in syria then not expect them to cross the border into iraq. So would the US globalists now admit they were wrong about Assad surely hes a saint compared to those in the likes of ISIS.

edit on 13-8-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join